Go Down

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Dec 02, 18:05:06
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Dec 01, 20:58:51
Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Dec 01, 18:21:22
Took me 1 1/2 hours to get home last night due to all our roads icing over
Went for a nap right when I get home at 5:30pm
Didn't wake up until 6:45am this morning
I was supposed to wake up at 5:45am so I can get ready for work at 7:30, having to leave at 6:30 as it takes an hour to get to work, but my cell phone is in my office because I wasn't expecting to sleep 13 hours and I didn't hear my alarm go off, making my 1/2 hour late.

AND NOW I have twice as much forum to go through and I still have a MLP episode to track down  :D

For future reference: The thread where people discuss newest episodes puts a 1080p vid of the newest episode in the first post.

I knew that, that's where I watch the new episodes, I was just trying to be funny :D

lol

lack of internet and the need to go to the library to get decent access :\
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

lurk852

Spending hours on one homework problem and making no progress whatsoever. Whee!
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

The Wandering Magus

Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

LaptopCommandStation

work period
lol
trying to learn a song on guitar and 1 of 2 things happen
1)The chords are impossible to hit with my tiny hands(I can't even do a B chord, and F chords are tough to pull off quickly)
or
2)They want you to do funky things to your guitar like tuning it from
E
B
G
D
A
e
to
C#
C#
G#
C#
G#
C#
wut?

lurk852

period

On-topic, it's always a little jarring to come across the sheer depth of hate that much of the internet has for MLP. I mean, it makes sense, as MLP defines itself in opposition to everything the internet stands for, but even so...

Sea Foam

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Dec 02, 21:14:19
period

On-topic, it's always a little jarring to come across the sheer depth of hate that much of the internet has for MLP. I mean, it makes sense, as MLP defines itself in opposition to everything the internet stands for, but even so...

I feel like if half the fandom stopped flaunting around carelessly like idiots, we might get more respect.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

LaptopCommandStation

2012 Dec 02, 21:30:33 #6286 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 02, 21:33:31 by LaptopCommandStation

How I spend my Sunday Every Nights lately  D:

Lord of Madness

When I get in this thread and realize... wow.. I have a lot to read O _O

Chishio Kunrin

When a signature lags my netbook for some reason.
LCS, I'm sorry to be a bother, but... :'(

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

Getting a draw with a boss in a game.  DD: It was like delayed arrow hits boss, boss hits me we both go down.

GAME OVER.

The Wandering Magus

not having internet and not getting the notification that there was a prelab due

Book Smarts

I've done nothing productive all day, just a ton of minecrafting  o.O

Fudgemuffin

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Dec 02, 17:34:07
Groups dedicated to hating something.
Believe it or not, these do exists. I don't see many but I have seen some, one of which I can remember easily is a sonic hater group. These guys go to anything sonic related and troll, and they troll hard. If you try to reason with them, they troll you, if you try to say anything positive about them that isn't agreeing with hating sonic, they troll you.
It's pretty messed up. They also troll by adding the names of people that block them to a "Sonic-tards we have defeated" list.

A group of people in my sister's class decided to make a hate group about someone else in her class on FaceBook. It was a horrible thing to do, and luckily it was long ago and sorted out.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Fudgemuffin on 2012 Dec 03, 17:04:01
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Dec 02, 17:34:07
Groups dedicated to hating something.
Believe it or not, these do exists. I don't see many but I have seen some, one of which I can remember easily is a sonic hater group. These guys go to anything sonic related and troll, and they troll hard. If you try to reason with them, they troll you, if you try to say anything positive about them that isn't agreeing with hating sonic, they troll you.
It's pretty messed up. They also troll by adding the names of people that block them to a "Sonic-tards we have defeated" list.

A group of people in my sister's class decided to make a hate group about someone else in her class on FaceBook. It was a horrible thing to do, and luckily it was long ago and sorted out.

I think you can report that kind of thing. Facebook lets you report things that incite hatred or something.

LaptopCommandStation

2012 Dec 03, 18:46:22 #6294 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 03, 18:53:38 by LaptopCommandStation
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Dec 03, 01:44:07
When a signature lags my netbook for some reason.
LCS, I'm sorry to be a bother, but... :'(

IDK why my sig pic broke like that, it seems I need another program
I think the program, based on how it installed, was made pre2000, lol

And firefox is annoying me to bits!

I'm still on Version 14.0.1, and there's an update popping up for 17.0.1, but it freezes when it connects to the download server, and when I try to download it manually it sits on this screen asking to sign up for some stupid newsletter....

At least Chrome confirms my issue in my signature though

Rissian

2012 Dec 03, 21:55:57 #6295 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 04, 00:17:35 by Trege
Quote from: LaptopCommandStation on 2012 Dec 03, 18:46:22
IDK why my sig pic broke like that, it seems I need another program
I think the program, based on how it installed, was made pre2000, lol

And firefox is annoying me to bits!

I'm still on Version 14.0.1, and there's an update popping up for 17.0.1, but it freezes when it connects to the download server, and when I try to download it manually it sits on this screen asking to sign up for some stupid newsletter....

At least Chrome confirms my issue in my signature though

Do you have popup blockers of any kind? Firefox takes you to the newsletter page but the download is supposed to start automatically while on that page making the sign up optional.

Lord of Madness

That just reminded me of how annoying it is when something gets past the pop up blocker...

Chishio Kunrin

Ending up awake for 24 hours.

Book Smarts

Jumping into a ravine while on a pig in minecraft  :c

lurk852

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Dec 04, 01:13:12
Jumping into a ravine while on a pig in minecraft  :c

Arguably better than jumping into a ravine while not on a pig while not playing Minecraft.

Go Up