Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

i just had 2 power surges...or outages, whatever....1st one didnt do anything, but the second one......wiped my minecraft save data

I won't go into detail how upsetting that is.....but among other lost achievements was my pinkie pie pink block tribute I had JUST finished making(didnt have time to screenshot it), and my horse(i was told you can't "make" saddles anymore but I have yet to test that), and apparently they are a little difficult to find in the first place.

i'm playing skyrim....muffin that

The Wandering Magus

having to wait eight minutes to do a repeatable quest x3...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

I'm still a pretty healthy weight, but I've been gaining some fat on my stomach.

Specific exercises like doing situps are mainly for building muscle in target areas. You can lose weight doing pretty much any exercise, even if it's just going for a jog around your neighborhood.
But...
Lately, it's too hot to go run around my neighborhood. :'( Oh Texas, why must your summers be cruel? I'd rather go swimming than go for a run! Oh, but I don't have a swimsuit... :c And most swimsuits these days don't cover much, which makes me feel super uncomfortable when I wear them. And I'd rather not go swimming in my clothes because that's also uncomfortable in a different way, and it's kind of easier on guys to go swimming with a shirt than it is for girls.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Ryo_D_Disk

ok pedestrians I can assume your in a hurry to get from one side of the street to another but did you know when a car is moving forward and the lights are all green and your little man is red YOU DONT CROSS, and drivers your not getting of safe ether say did you know on a car there are is a device which when pulled clicks your light on to the left or right, yes thats right your indicator, it lets others know where your going TRY USING IT  >:O

Guess who had a fun trip back today

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2013 Jul 02, 07:58:47
ok pedestrians I can assume your in a hurry to get from one side of the street to another but did you know when a car is moving forward and the lights are all green and your little man is red YOU DONT CROSS, and drivers your not getting of safe ether say did you know on a car there are is a device which when pulled clicks your light on to the left or right, yes thats right your indicator, it lets others know where your going TRY USING IT  >:O

Guess who had a fun trip back today

"I'm gonna take a left. *Turns left. Turns on the Left indicator halfway through* By the way, everybody, if you didn't notice, I'm turning left!"

GoldenTerrabyte

If you can't leave the house, but you need excercise, I have one great answer...
DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!
I'm back

Teal Turken

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jul 01, 21:17:06
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 01, 19:05:24And personally diets are lies. You don't limit yourself to eating JUST certain foods like salads you limit how much you eat.
It's called moderation. Exercise is good but it does NOT mean you can eat as much as you normally do and still lose weight. It doesn't work like that.

Oh, I wasn't talking about diets like eating just "salads" for example, I was talking more about eating healthy in general. I may be thinking in Spanish here, but I'm used to hearing "you should have a healthy diet" when talking about foods and health. 0:)

About that last bit, it actually depends on your metabolism. For me, I can eat whatever I please in whatever amount I want and I still lose weight from working out so... I have a great metabolism... However, that may also be because I work out like an intense motherfluffer. X3

You're right about healthy diets. (two meanings to the word Diet)
I hadn't actually thought about metabolism as a factor before. It does matter but not everyone has a great metabolism.

GoldenTerrabyte

And not to brag, but I have AWESOME metabolism. Last time I checked, I was around 80 or 90 pounds. BAM! And I will admit, I do eat junk food sometimes.
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jul 02, 08:51:18
If you can't leave the house, but you need excercise, I have one great answer...
DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!

I can't and don't dance. :I I'd rather get a jump rope and exercise by jump roping.

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Book Smarts

Moscuitos...
Why are they so annoying, and why haven't we found a way to wipe them out >:O

TCDubstep

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jul 03, 01:09:05
Moscuitos...
Why are they so annoying, and why haven't we found a way to wipe them out >:O

I've been bitten by about 3 Mosquitos, where as my brother has been bitten by at least 200
I appear to be lucky in that aspect

Holding your breath for 30 seconds underwater, and having to cough, THAT, my friends, is what makes me rage >:O

Nala Valor

This annoying pain in my hand that I can't explain and that is preventing me to sleep. I slept like 2-3 hours. Because of the pain, I can't go back to sleep.

Night Pony

When people assume everyone on the forum is from America and post time only PST. Yeah guy we're international forum/game here.  :l

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Teal Turken

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jul 03, 07:04:24
When people assume everyone on the forum is from America and post time only PST. Yeah guy we're international forum/game here.  :l

I always thought there should be a plug in or something that converts any language (or inputted languages) into the language choice of the user. ie. I pick english and other users who type in spanish or japanese will come out into clear english.

My cat whining all morning. DD:

Night Pony

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 03, 08:43:01
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jul 03, 07:04:24

I always thought there should be a plug in or something that converts any language (or inputted languages) into the language choice of the user. ie. I pick english and other users who type in spanish or japanese will come out into clear english.

English is the most accepted international language and if they us automatic translator the sentences in english would come like from google. That's my guess anyway. But there is no reason why you can't post GMT with PST time. By using only PST time you are limiting half of the world from joining due to being in the middle of the night.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

GoldenTerrabyte

The fact that you can't like posts.
I'm back

Blues-Music

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jul 03, 08:54:34
no. If liking posts was implemented I bet a bunch of losers will come on turning this into a "Like if..." post frenzy as a cheap mechanic to feel better about themselves. They would also fish for compliments using likes like saying "I'm ugly!" , and turn this into facebook.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jul 03, 09:00:14
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jul 03, 08:54:34
no. If liking posts was implemented I bet a bunch of losers will come on turning this into a "Like if..." post frenzy as a cheap mechanic to feel better about themselves. They would also fish for compliments using likes like saying "I'm ugly!" , and turn this into facebook.

"Fluttershy is best pony! Like my post if you agree! :P"

We'd probably end up with an elite popular group with Madness at its head. lol

Go Up