Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Going one or two entire days watching a kid who has extreme limits on what she can watch and what other people in the room can watch. :l Oh my god. Do you have any idea how many things I can't watch simply because she has learned that words like crap, dang, freaking, and shut up are all "cusswords"?! A LOT.

I'm fine with her being here for only an afternoon every once in a while, but not an entire day and not when she's here pretty much every day/afternoon. I can't watch some movies, I can't watch most of the shows I like, I can't watch any videos from the Youtubers that I like, the moment she hears "shut up" or "dang" or whatever in a movie we're watching she says to turn it off, etc. My mom wonders why I haven't been keeping up with my stuff on the DVR. Uh... Because I haven't been given enough alone time where I'm actually allowed to watch all of my stuff.

I've been tolerating this for quite a while now, but right now, I'm really tired, and I'm kind of annoyed with and sick of it at the moment.
Back to Disney Junior for the rest of the night, I guess. :/ *Hits Record on the movie*

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Enstramentall

Feeling unloved and unappreciated.  :'(
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Teal Turken

Pipkin

Well today it hurts to swallow basically anything but coffee, so I am basically just living off coffee....not that is news or anything, but im supposed to go to a bbq after work....and I wont be able to eat anything.

oh, and this so called 4g network taking 20 minutes to load this page...

Teal Turken

Knowing the 4th of July is this week. DD:

Midnight muzic

Trying to eat those new oatmeal pop tarts with all those oats all over the place. Trying to eat that without dropping some on the floor is like trying to parralel park while being blindfolded

I'm back from the afterlife B)
Single and looking *Ahem* Mares ;3

TCDubstep

Hurting my left hand and having to eat with my right.

Sucks, badly.

Enstramentall

[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Bravo 658

Bound items that your friend could otherwise make use of. x3

Blues-Music

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 29, 20:58:21
When Cartoon Network shows a movie, it only shows a small bit of the movie and then cuts to commercials, then comes back with another small bit, then commercials, etc.
:l
I don't much like the fact that I can't watch a movie with my mom and some other people involved without having to take like.. a 30 minute break from the movie so people can go for a smoke break or because we got a random phone call. I dislike only getting to see small bits at a time so much more! I like to get immersed in the movie, see it all the way through, and enjoy it.
Cartoon network doesn't have great things. Even though I am a huge fan of their old stuff , and adventure time , regular show , gumball , young justice ect. Things like johnny test make me cringe

Johannes

Monday is going to be really nice day.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jun 30, 16:29:20
When Cartoon Network shows a movie, it only shows a small bit of the movie and then cuts to commercials, then comes back with another small bit, then commercials, etc.
I don't much like the fact that I can't watch a movie with my mom and some other people involved without having to take like.. a 30 minute break from the movie so people can go for a smoke break or because we got a random phone call. I dislike only getting to see small bits at a time so much more! I like to get immersed in the movie, see it all the way through, and enjoy it.
Cartoon network doesn't have great things. Even though I am a huge fan of their old stuff , and adventure time , regular show , gumball , young justice ect. Things like johnny test make me cringe

I just don't like Cartoon Network anymore. I just see a TV channel full of garbage.

Blues-Music

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jun 30, 17:07:40

I just don't like Cartoon Network anymore. I just see a TV channel full of garbage.
Seems like most other well known kids channels that attract adults have become that too. disney most of all. The only thing worth watching there is gravity falls. The rest are boring , and dumb family sitcoms with laughtracks like jessie , ant farm , shake it up , the suite life on deck , and just about every random family sitom they have are terrible , and bad shows that constantly use the same bland , and boring jokes over , and over , and over. not to mention they've begun putting the worst genre ever. Reality TV.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jun 29, 23:27:41
Going one or two entire days watching a kid who has extreme limits on what she can watch and what other people in the room can watch. :l Oh my god. Do you have any idea how many things I can't watch simply because she has learned that words like crap, dang, freaking, and shut up are all "cusswords"?! A LOT.

I'm fine with her being here for only an afternoon every once in a while, but not an entire day and not when she's here pretty much every day/afternoon. I can't watch some movies, I can't watch most of the shows I like, I can't watch any videos from the Youtubers that I like, the moment she hears "shut up" or "dang" or whatever in a movie we're watching she says to turn it off, etc. My mom wonders why I haven't been keeping up with my stuff on the DVR. Uh... Because I haven't been given enough alone time where I'm actually allowed to watch all of my stuff.

I've been tolerating this for quite a while now, but right now, I'm really tired, and I'm kind of annoyed with and sick of it at the moment.
Back to Disney Junior for the rest of the night, I guess. :/ *Hits Record on the movie*

^^^^ Forgot to mention last night that it was showing on The Hub, and it was a movie that she and I had never seen.
The Hub.
A children's channel.

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jun 30, 17:12:04
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jun 30, 17:07:40

Seems like most other well known kids channels that attract adults have become that too. disney most of all. The only thing worth watching there is gravity falls. The rest are boring , and dumb family sitcoms with laughtracks like jessie , ant farm , shake it up , the suite life on deck , and just about every random family sitom they have are terrible , and bad shows that constantly use the same bland , and boring jokes over , and over , and over. not to mention they've begun putting the worst genre ever. Reality TV.

I don't understand why so many shows feel the need to put laugh tracks in. Laugh tracks don't encourage me to laugh. If something wasn't funny and they play a laugh track, it makes it even less funny.
Disney Channel used to have pretty good shows, like That's So Raven. And hey, That's So Raven sometimes touched on important things, such as
1. Cigarettes
2. They had a Black History Month episode that talked about important African American figures in American history
3. Racism

Nickelodeon has kinda gone downhill, too. I'm also kind of annoyed that their new sitcom Wendell & Vinnie comes on before Nick @ Nite. It comes on right before Nick @ Nite starts, but it's quite obviously not meant for kids, considering the cusswords that they've said in it. And yes, I mean real cusswords. It kind of surprised my mom and Terri (the mother of that kid I talked about earlier) when I brought it up to them. Even I thought it was the same age rating as iCarly, but nope.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Johannes on 2013 Jun 30, 16:56:35

The fact that I can't quite figure out this forecast annoys me.  >A<
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Jun 30, 19:28:46

thunderstorms all day from 3AM to 9PM

the fact that my cumper is freezing every other minute, and very slow for no good reason.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

PrincessButton

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Jun 30, 20:12:25
Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Jun 30, 19:28:46

thunderstorms all day from 3AM to 9PM

the fact that my cumper is freezing every other minute, and very slow for no good reason.
Oh I get it, it's all one day! I still don't get the arrow things at the bottom, are those the wind?
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Midnight Breeze

Every time I float someone dies.

I swear I'm plagued by death.

Chishio Kunrin

I told my mom that I need my new graphics card put in my computer by this Friday. I told her that last week. She needs her friend to help her do it. But they've been putting it off, and now they're likely not gonna put it in until this Thursday. >.< This isn't the first time she's put off something I needed.

Oh well.. :s As long as it's in this Thursday, I'll be able to hop onto LoE on Friday with everyone.

super_chris85

When i read something I disagree with completely

Go Up