Started by SOWTOJ, 2012 May 23, 11:52:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Firefly

- pumpkin cake & pound cake
- scootaloo (flying :D)
- princess luna
- derpy
- princess cadence & shining armour (probably with a little filly or smthing XD)
- wonderbolts
- more cities explored
- derpy & doctor whooves (probably together solving some mystery or smthing XD)
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Book Smarts

Crystal Chaos

The "clones" of background characters replaced by OC's. We might be able to, you know.

Shy-Blood

I would like to see more Carrot Top (Golden Harvest) and Derpy in season 3.  :P
Credit goes to Frosting Blush.

Fudgemuffin

Quote from: Shy-Blood on 2012 Jun 29, 11:06:35
I would like to see more Carrot Top (Golden Harvest) and Derpy in season 3.  :P

Want. *-*

The Wandering Magus

Rainbow teaching Scoots how to fly
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Book Smarts

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

I'd like to know which spelling of Cadence's name is proper. Maybe if I find the book the episode was loosely based on. :\

Seriously, some people insist that it's Cadance, but that shows up as misspelled on spell check. However, spell check has absolutely no problem with Cadence.

And I'm kinda hoping her full name is at least creatively spelled and not straight-up Mi Amore Cadenza. After all, "mi amore" is Italian for "my love". It's a little awkward to live life with everyone calling you "my love". What if her first name is actually Mia, not Mi?

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tiger

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 29, 20:18:34
I'd like to know which spelling of Cadence's name is proper. Maybe if I find the book the episode was loosely based on. :\

Seriously, some people insist that it's Cadance, but that shows up as misspelled on spell check. However, spell check has absolutely no problem with Cadence.

And I'm kinda hoping her full name is at least creatively spelled and not straight-up Mi Amore Cadenza. After all, "mi amore" is Italian for "my love". It's a little awkward to live life with everyone calling you "my love". What if her first name is actually Mia, not Mi?

The MLP wikia says Cadance.
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Cadance

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Book Smarts

Does she have two names or something? They never even elaborated that  :/

HerpyDooves

I'd like to see an episode where Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and possibly Spike, stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere, but Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy don't know it yet.

I don't know, it seems like that would turn out to be a good episode.  x3

Book Smarts

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jun 29, 20:25:35
I'd like to see an episode where Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and possibly Spike, stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere, but Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy don't know it yet.

Rarity and Twilight are arguing on what todo and Pinkie Pie is disappearing and reappearing with food. Near the end of episode, they find out that Pinkie Pie has been visiting a tribe of island ponies(or zebras) who lived around the corner and they were giving her food.

Chautauquan

I'm personally thinking that Cadence the word makes more sense, given that there generally is a connection to words, rather than a simple random name.  Also, I'm banking on the Mi Amore, just because it plays on her power so conveniently. 

Now, if they really wanted to have some fun with names outside of the convention, I'd love to see Basque or Semitic roots... (But I'm a compulsive linguist, so that's just me...)
"I often wish that the two groups - adults and kids - could find a way to get along better. ... The biggest problem is, the adults have one of the most effective recruitment strategies in the world.

Give them enough time, and they'll turn any kid into one of them."
-Brandon Sanderson

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jun 29, 20:40:02 #294 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 29, 20:43:48 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 29, 20:23:10

The MLP wikia says Cadance.
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Cadance

The MLP Wikia is edited by the public. ^-^ If the book that the wedding episode is based on says Cadance, then oh well. Cadence just makes more sense to me, not only because spell check says Cadance is misspelled, but also because of the Cadenza part of her name. Cadenza -> Cadence. Also, look at this part of that wikia page: "Prior to the episodes' airing, a New York Times ad gave Cadance's full title as Princess Mi Amore Cadenza,[2] mi amore Cadenza being Italian for my love Cadence."

Quote from: Chautauquan on 2012 Jun 29, 20:33:52

I'm personally thinking that Cadence the word makes more sense, given that there generally is a connection to words, rather than a simple random name.  Also, I'm banking on the Mi Amore, just because it plays on her power so conveniently. 

Now, if they really wanted to have some fun with names outside of the convention, I'd love to see Basque or Semitic roots... (But I'm a compulsive linguist, so that's just me...)

Her first name being Mia and her middle name some sort of spelling that sounds like the "more" part of amore would be even more of a play on words, while being an actual name. x3 Though, now that I see her full name was revealed by a New York Times ad, I know it really is Mi Amore Cadenza. I'm slightly disappointed there wasn't as much wordplay as I'd expect.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 29, 20:29:31

Rarity and Twilight are arguing on what todo and Pinkie Pie is disappearing and reappearing with food. Near the end of episode, they find out that Pinkie Pie has been visiting a tribe of island ponies(or zebras) who lived around the corner and they were giving her food.

While Spike is being a wise-guy the whole time  lol

Lightning Breaker

Applejack getting her own song, she doesnt seem like the type to sing by herself, but it would be nice :)

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jun 29, 20:59:19

And then like 15 minutes before the pegasi come, he is sailing back to Ponyville. Then they pick him up. Also, the island should keep unicorn magic from working, otherwise they'd be able to flash out.

Chautauquan

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 29, 21:49:54
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2012 Jun 29, 20:59:19

And then like 15 minutes before the pegasi come, he is sailing back to Ponyville. Then they pick him up. Also, the island should keep unicorn magic from working, otherwise they'd be able to flash out.

I think that if they're far enough away, it shouldn't be an issue... takes a lot to "flash" a long distance, it seems.
"I often wish that the two groups - adults and kids - could find a way to get along better. ... The biggest problem is, the adults have one of the most effective recruitment strategies in the world.

Give them enough time, and they'll turn any kid into one of them."
-Brandon Sanderson

Book Smarts

Only Twilight, Celestia, Luna, and Cadance could use the teleport spell and they could never go far with it

Go Up