Started by SOWTOJ, 2012 May 23, 11:52:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 06, 20:27:46
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 06, 20:23:28
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 06, 20:13:47
maybe the orphan story IS one of the existing characters :]

The Apple Family's parents, Scootaloo's parents, Fluttershy's parents, Rainbow Dash's parents, etc.  Anypony who doesn't have an attested canonical parent.

Pinkie's parents? :) Pinkie doesn't even live with her family, she lives with her employers. Or... O: What if the Cakes adopted her?!

Pinkie PIE lives with the CAKE's. Perhaps they're related.
I assume they are Pinkie's aunt and uncle...
Applejack's aunt and uncle were the Oranges...
Apple--> Orange
Pie--> Cake.
Makes sense, yes?

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 06, 20:36:24
Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 06, 20:27:46
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 06, 20:23:28
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 06, 20:13:47
maybe the orphan story IS one of the existing characters :]

The Apple Family's parents, Scootaloo's parents, Fluttershy's parents, Rainbow Dash's parents, etc.  Anypony who doesn't have an attested canonical parent.

Pinkie's parents? :) Pinkie doesn't even live with her family, she lives with her employers. Or... O: What if the Cakes adopted her?!

Pinkie PIE lives with the CAKE's. Perhaps they're related.

She calls them Mr. and Mrs. Cake. If they were, say, her aunt and uncle, wouldn't she call them Uncle Cake and Aunt Cake instead?
Maybe not at work.  ;)
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jul 06, 20:39:12 #321 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 06, 20:43:26 by Chishio Kunrin
Pinkie confuses me, then, by calling them Mr. and Mrs. Cake, even away from work! >:( She even just calls them "the Cakes". They weren't around when she was talking about their cake on the MMMystery episode. So confoos. :(

[Edit]: Still, though. Pinkie as an orphan. ovO Then again, there are ponies who need more development, and she already has quite a backstory. So, maybe Rainbow Dash, then. Or Fluttershy. Nah, Fluttershy has the "traumatized from being bullied" backstory.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Crystal Chaos

Maybe she dunno that they're related.  O:

Book Smarts

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 06, 20:40:57

I smell fan fiction  *-*

I wouldn't mind seeing an Applejack episode where they explored AJ's mother and father history

Firefly

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 06, 22:18:55
Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jul 06, 20:40:57

I smell fan fiction  *-*

I wouldn't mind seeing an Applejack episode where they explored AJ's mother and father history

I would  certainly want to read that  :]
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Blues-Music

The CMC having to find jobs to pay off everything they broke like Rarity's fabric ,and everything else they broke.
Scootaloo being the pesimist thinking that getting a job will be boring.
Sweetie bell being the optimist thinking that getting a job will get their cutie marks.
Apple bloom being the wise guy all the way.

The Wandering Magus

having a body-swap episode ovO

"you think your life is so bad, try mine!"

*cue spell accident!*
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

PrincessButton

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 07, 19:07:44

*cue spell accident!*
yessssssss!
Pony freaky friday.  ovO

The Wandering Magus

Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Book Smarts

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jul 07, 19:50:30 #330 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 07, 19:52:52 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 07, 19:07:44

*cue spell accident!*

Rarity: Right, as if baking is so hard.
Pinkie: *Smiles and rolls her eyes* You obviously don't know what you're talking about.
Twilight: Couldn't she just read the cook book?
Pinkie: It's not that simple, Twilight. But then again, you guys have it so easy with your unicorn magic.

Hmmm. Rarity as Pinkie, Pinkie as Twilight, Rainbow Dash as Applejack, Applejack as Fluttershy, Fluttershy as Rarity, and Twilight as Rainbow Dash?
I mostly want Pinkie as Twilight so we can see all kinds of wacky accidental spells as Pinkie has trouble controlling Twilight's powerful magic.
Rainbow Dash should be an earthpony because she seems to rely on flying a lot. She probably takes it for granted.
Applejack might take her strength for granted, and Fluttershy isn't exactly the strongest pony.

Pinkie in Twilight's body: RUUUUN! *Runs away, then accidentally teleports backwards* RUUUUN! *Runs away again*

The Wandering Magus

Book Smarts

Applejack: How do I use these blasted things *falls face first*

Chishio Kunrin

Of course, they'd have to keep their original voices so we don't forget who's who. It'd be funny, seeing Dash's body speak with Applejack's voice. lol

Rarity in Pinkie's body: I forgot how hard things were when Sweetie Belle was a foal. *Sniffs and looks at Pound Cake* Somepony needs a diaper change. *Goes to change his diaper* ... Ohhh.. That's right... I don't have magic. *Stares nervously at the diaper. Dramatic music*

PrincessButton

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 08, 03:36:22
Of course, they'd have to keep their original voices so we don't forget who's who. It'd be funny, seeing Dash's body speak with Applejack's voice. lol

Rarity in Pinkie's body: I forgot how hard things were when Sweetie Belle was a foal. *Sniffs and looks at Pound Cake* Somepony needs a diaper change. *Goes to change his diaper* ... Ohhh.. That's right... I don't have magic. *Stares nervously at the diaper. Dramatic music*

lol lol lol this episode HAS to happen. ovO

Blues-Music

It would be funnier because they are both voice acted by the same person  lol

Book Smarts

Would be funny if Rarity is also accidently breaking the 4th wall by accident throughout the episode  ;)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jul 08, 10:35:00

Would be funny if Rarity is also accidently breaking the 4th wall by accident throughout the episode  ;)

Twilight in Dash's body: *Crashes through a tree and finds Rarity* I found her!
Applejack in Fluttershy's body: *Runs over, panting* Where.. where yah.. sugarcube?
Rarity in Pinkie's body: I. don't. know. *Stares toward the viewers*

The Wandering Magus

somepony ELSE getting fourth wall powers... *shudder*

Book Smarts

Go Up