Confession Thread

Started by Equestrian, 2012 May 08, 09:31:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 10, 22:48:47
Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 May 10, 22:18:31
I have a serious problem...

I... eat my hair... I started in 4th grade, primary school and now, I'm in secondary school.

That's normal, actually. Just think of it this way - which is tastier, your hair or your skin? MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH!!! >:D
You don't get it... A few weeks ago, I saw an episode on ways to die
(1000 ways to die, do not watch. I have the age and don't find it beautiful to watch but you can Learn alot from it! About the human brain) one woman died of that... I'm trying to stop because I'm missing a lot of hair and it start to be visible.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 May 10, 22:55:24
Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 10, 22:48:47
Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 May 10, 22:18:31
I have a serious problem...

I... eat my hair... I started in 4th grade, primary school and now, I'm in secondary school.

That's normal, actually. Just think of it this way - which is tastier, your hair or your skin? MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH!!! >:D
You don't get it... A few weeks ago, I saw an episode on ways to die
(1000 ways to die, do not watch. I have the age and don't find it beautiful to watch but you can Learn alot from it! About the human brain) one woman died of that... I'm trying to stop because I'm missing a lot of hair and it start to be visible.

I love that show! It's kinda unnecessarily gruesome, but.. it's always interesting to learn about bizarre ways to die. Maybe you have a psychological thing going on? I mean, a pica is a person or animal who impulsively eats inedible objects.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Mr.Darkling

With rollercoasters mentioned this thread certainly is an emotional one.
Both upsetting (from the stories) and heartwarming (from the efforts of bronies to comfort others.)
That mentioned, you guys and gals are awesome  ^-^
We folks totally need to connect up sometime other than the forums itself.

As for confessions I tend to make myself out as a vile, flamboyant and careless villain to others.
For those who haven't come to the conclusion yet, I am not really like that. It is merely an attribute of my personality gone haywire; exaggerated attribute for my own childish desire of being a villain.
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

ChilledEagle

Quote from: Sea Foam on 2012 May 10, 21:30:41
I often try to come across as happy and overall lighthearted on the internet, but in reality I'm the silent person who everyone has to constantly ask "is something wrong" because I often sit there and try as hard as I can to get through the day without saying a single word.

At least I'm not the only one. I swear people make it a game to try to get me to talk.

videogamehunter

Here something. I can't stand butterflys. I just don't know why they kinda creep me out a little. For some reason.

Rad Thunder

Quote from: videogamehunter on 2012 May 11, 14:05:42
Here something. I can't stand butterflys. I just don't know why they kinda creep me out a little. For some reason.

You're gonna make Flutters cry... :(

Nah I'm kidding. I can't stand bugs all that much at all. Especially bees. :I

videogamehunter

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 May 11, 14:08:24

I don't mind bugs like spiders, bee, and whatever. But for some reason I really can't stand butterflies. If one gets close to me have head for the hills.

Parasprite

I may have felt a little "pretty" when I took a dare for 20$ by wearing one piece of womens makeup on a school day.  X3

Parasprite

Quote from: videogamehunter on 2012 May 12, 01:35:23
Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 May 11, 14:08:24

I don't mind bugs like spiders, bee, and whatever. But for some reason I really can't stand butterflies. If one gets close to me have head for the hills.

Same with me, except moths.

Chishio Kunrin

Oh come on people, I love butterflies. >:O They catch my ADD every time! Every spring, it's "Ooh, butterfly!" "*Gasp* Butterfly!" "Monarch?!" I also like dragonflies, but they're only around during the summer near water.
Spring - Flowers (especially roses, 'round these parts) and butterflies. Summer - June bugs, cicadas, and dragonflies.

Ok, confession. I think this new bush that popped up in our yard next to the back fence came from our neighbors' garden, but I'm keeping it because it grew pretty flowers. ovO

PrincessParfait

I love butterflies too! It always makes me happy when I see one.
Any other bug that flies, however, terrifies me. But I can't squash a bug on purpose. 'Cause I feel bad.  DD:

Captain0Ron

I lied to get out of 4 differant gigs (I was asked to DJ/Emcee at a kids party, two weddings, and a mothers day thing) I just hope they found someone else...
Solar Empire Official Identification
(Captain) Ron

Iodine

I'd rather be a boy than a girl because I don't like being treated as a girl.  :c

Dr. Krest

2012 May 13, 23:10:51 #93 Last Edit: 2012 May 13, 23:23:38 by McSleuthburger
Quote from: Iodine on 2012 May 13, 21:18:55
I'd rather be a boy than a girl because I don't like being treated as a girl.  :c

OMG You are beautiful! Wanna go check out that flower? :D

Nala Valor

I'm the opposite of you. Wanna trade gender?
((yes, I am a boy.))

Tiger

You're a girl!?
And I thought you were a guy all this time  O:

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 May 13, 23:20:28

You're a girl!?

:I

..... Then again, it can be hard to tell who's what on this forum. Not like it matters. But I tend to imagine a voice in my head reading out whatever I'm reading, so if you're a girl, it's a girl voice, if you're a guy, it's a guy voice, and it often depends on your personality.

lurk852

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 May 13, 23:29:15
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 May 13, 23:20:28

You're a girl!?

:I

..... Then again, it can be hard to tell who's what on this forum. Not like it matters. But I tend to imagine a voice in my head reading out whatever I'm reading, so if you're a girl, it's a girl voice, if you're a guy, it's a guy voice, and it often depends on your personality.

It can indeed be kind of tough. When I was younger, I'd try to determine peoples' gender based on interweb writing style - particularly with regard to emoticons and abbreviations. Interesting stuff. Not always completely reliable, though; I haven't tried to do it in a long time... >_>
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

videogamehunter

I sometime wonder what would it be like to be a female. Would I still be video game collector and I would still be into ponies. But then I think about what female go though and I think I rather stick being a male.

Rainy-Chan

at least you dont have to be all macho and stuff all the time. the way people treat boys sucks too

Go Up