[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

Sea Foam

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Feb 23, 16:08:48
OC Name: Painty Palette
Forum Name: paintypalette
Activity: I come on everyday and post rarely, but I am active. I spend much time in the "Legends of Equestria discussion" and "General News" parts the most.
Planned race: Earth pony
Reason to join: Because so many other ponies are joining and i would like to fit in. also, i think you would be an epic leader considering the fact that you are a very smart and kind pony! I also fit the group description, i love to help other pony folk, especially those in need.   ^-^

Welcome to the herd!  ^-^

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Ahaut

Welcome prettypurplepaintypalette!

Julius

Hellooo traveler! Welcome to Pandora the herd! :D

May your travels be ever blessed with Celestia's sun, Luna's moon and Twilight's... Twilight? Hey guys, find a better word for me, I can't think of anything. o_O
Purr~

The Wandering Magus

Celestia's Sun, Luna's Moon, Cadance's Heart, Discord's Invention and Twilight's Magic ovO

welcome, painty!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Sotha

May you walk on warm sands.

Ahaut

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Feb 24, 04:25:11
Hellooo traveler! Welcome to Pandora the herd! :D

May your travels be ever blessed with Celestia's sun, Luna's moon and Twilight's... Twilight? Hey guys, find a better word for me, I can't think of anything. o_O

And Cadance's crystal love!

paintypalette

paintypalette

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2013 Feb 23, 17:51:48
Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Feb 23, 16:08:48
OC Name: Painty Palette
Forum Name: paintypalette
Activity: I come on everyday and post rarely, but I am active. I spend much time in the "Legends of Equestria discussion" and "General News" parts the most.
Planned race: Earth pony
Reason to join: Because so many other ponies are joining and i would like to fit in. also, i think you would be an epic leader considering the fact that you are a very smart and kind pony! I also fit the group description, i love to help other pony folk, especially those in need.   ^-^

Brilliant!
Delighted see a new member. Welcome here and may your travels be blessed under Celestia's sun and Luna's moon.

On a less formal note, thanks for the compliment if it were I you referred to when you mentioned the potential leader being very kind and smart. ^-^

And, as a final note, I think that since LoE is still working towards being done, there is not much hassle about inactivity here, as long ponies recall they have a character signed into the herd, granted that some might realise they want to join another herd and they they should be welcome to.

and yes, of course i was referring to you! why, sometimes you even use extensive vocabulary that I don't even know!  X3 Thanks for the warm welcoming everypony!! thanks SOOO much!  :D

Octavia

Ooh... A bunch of new ponies! Welcome, welcome to our little nest~

Just thought I'd pop in again after a... rather lengthy time of lurking. How is life treating everyone? Good, I hope!
Something's up with that poll, I swear... 79 voters, huh...

Travius Trott

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Feb 25, 09:24:37
Quote from: Travius Trott on 2013 Feb 23, 17:51:48
-quotesnip-

and yes, of course i was referring to you! why, sometimes you even use extensive vocabulary that I don't even know!  X3 Thanks for the warm welcoming everypony!! thanks SOOO much!  :D

Oh, I admit that I am quite flattered. X3
But I have to say that I am not very much both, if anything then I am more knowing about words than the average, as is my kindness only a bit above it.

Quote from: Octavia on 2013 Feb 25, 10:47:49
Ooh... A bunch of new ponies! Welcome, welcome to our little nest~

Just thought I'd pop in again after a... rather lengthy time of lurking. How is life treating everyone? Good, I hope!
Something's up with that poll, I swear... 79 voters, huh...

Oh, grand to see you posting something here, had not expected that just now to be honest. But, also that I have found that ponies from the Haylanders and maybe other places have put up a vote in that poll.
Simple as that, I daresay.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Blues-Music

Okay it's a little hard to post because of school coming up , but thankfully they shortened the term to two months.

Also hello PaintyPalette!

The Wandering Magus

Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

paintypalette

2013 Feb 25, 20:00:18 #1952 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 26, 17:49:32 by paintypalette
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Feb 25, 13:49:34
Okay it's a little hard to post because of school coming up , but thankfully they shortened the term to two months.

Also hello PaintyPalette!

hello, blues!! and aren't you an earthpony? *brohoof  :3

soooo what's with the banners?   do i just choose any one I want or am i assigned one or something?

Travius Trott

Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Feb 26, 10:32:46
soooo what's with the banners?  ovO do i just choose any one I want or am i assigned one or something?

Aye, one just chooses a banner for oneself based upon what one does think fits best, safe for the Trailmaster one to avoid confusion.

And, might I ask you to edit your messages instead of double-posting?

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.

Pinkielover123

OC Name: Starbeam Burst
Forum Name: Pinkielover123
Activity: I'm on the forum 247 (and when the game comes out i will also be on it 247)
Planned race: Unicorn
Reason to join: I've planned Starbeam to also love traveling.

Travius Trott

Quote from: Pinkielover123 on 2013 Feb 26, 11:31:22
OC Name: Starbeam Burst
Forum Name: Pinkielover123
Activity: I'm on the forum 247 (and when the game comes out i will also be on it 247)
Planned race: Unicorn
Reason to join: I've planned Starbeam to also love traveling.

Brilliant to see yet another pony to join this herd!
May your travels be blessed under Celistia's Sun and warded by Luna's Moon. ^-^

paintypalette

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2013 Feb 26, 10:55:30
Quote from: paintypalette on 2013 Feb 26, 10:32:46
soooo what's with the banners?  ovO do i just choose any one I want or am i assigned one or something?

Aye, one just chooses a banner for oneself based upon what one does think fits best, safe for the Trailmaster one to avoid confusion.

And, might I ask you to edit your messages instead of double-posting?

oh yes, sorry about that  :c i won't double post again. and also, i wanted to be a watch because they fight and defend. i believe it fits me best. if that's ok with you? 

The Wandering Magus

whichever one you choose, glad you're here ^-^

Ahaut

It's completely up to you on whatever you want to become ^-^

Go Up