[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

Julius

Welcome to our lovely herd, fellow dreamer!

May your travels be blessed with joy, and many, many muffins my friend! lol
Purr~

Ahaut

Plumeria Paradise

Yay another newbie! I don't feel so alone now! lol
Spoiler: show

Julius

You felt alone?

... Did I not welcome you properly? :'(

I thought I did it right... I thought I did...

You know I'm just kidding, right? :P
Purr~

Ahaut

Not sure if right thread, but...
&feature=player_detailpage#t=582s
:/

Julius

Ah! Not going to watch, I haven't gotten that far yet! lol
Purr~

Sea Foam

Quote from: colinkochevar on 2012 Dec 08, 01:50:48
OC Name: Taliesin
Forum Name: colinkochevar
Activity: Well, I'm on the forum quite a bit, and I post at least a little everyday. I'll play the game a lot when it's out. (And I suppose whenever they release a test too!)
Planned race: Pegasus
Reason to join: I always spend a long time travelling in games. I've always dreamed of flying in real life, and I've always loved games that allow it. Since I'll be a pegasus I imagine I'll fly from place to place a lot. Being a sort of guide or friend for an area or for passersby sounds good. I also like the idea of being in a big herd with lots of other ponies, and this seems like a pretty big one. :D

Welcome to the herd!  :D

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

colinkochevar

Yay  ^-^  Thanks for the warm welcomes everypony.  :D
How can party rock be in the house tonight, if everybody's outside?

Travius Trott

Quote from: colinkochevar on 2012 Dec 08, 01:50:48
OC Name: Taliesin
Forum Name: colinkochevar
Activity: Well, I'm on the forum quite a bit, and I post at least a little everyday. I'll play the game a lot when it's out. (And I suppose whenever they release a test too!)
Planned race: Pegasus
Reason to join: I always spend a long time travelling in games. I've always dreamed of flying in real life, and I've always loved games that allow it. Since I'll be a pegasus I imagine I'll fly from place to place a lot. Being a sort of guide or friend for an area or for passersby sounds good. I also like the idea of being in a big herd with lots of other ponies, and this seems like a pretty big one. :D

Greetings mister, and welcome here!
May your travels along with us be lit by Celestia's sun!

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Sotha

Quote from: Ahaut on 2012 Dec 08, 05:57:48
Not sure if right thread, but...
&feature=player_detailpage#t=582s
:/

Ah, Halo 4. I won't be buying you. You have failed to address the major issues with forge and custom games, especially the general lack of variety found within and customisability of game variants.

I will probably rent it to play through the campaign once, though.

What are you unsure about?
May you walk on warm sands.

Ahaut

The Great and Powerful Didact :O

Sotha

Uh... So, anyone have [winter] holiday plans? Pretty sure I missed out on asking those of you that celebrate Hanukkah, Yule, or the Winter Solstice.

But there's still Christmas! And even so, winter breaks and retrospective perspectives and whatnot allowing, everything will work out!

I myself don't have many. I'm playing Borderlands 2, reading Dune, and I'd like to practice accordion, and maybe get a little bit of work done on one of my games. (Oh! And meet up some friends from high school!)

My family is celebrating Christmas this evening, so that should be fun.
May you walk on warm sands.

Travius Trott

Quote from: Sotha on 2012 Dec 23, 14:10:53
Uh... So, anyone have [winter] holiday plans? Pretty sure I missed out on asking those of you that celebrate Hanukkah, Yule, or the Winter Solstice.

But there's still Christmas! And even so, winter breaks and retrospective perspectives and whatnot allowing, everything will work out!

I myself don't have many. I'm playing Borderlands 2, reading Dune, and I'd like to practice accordion, and maybe get a little bit of work done on one of my games. (Oh! And meet up some friends from high school!)

My family is celebrating Christmas this evening, so that should be fun.

Well, Jul(Danish Christmas) is celebrated tomorrow, and I also celebrated winter solstice, the latter with only a wee party.
So, I can not wait till tomorrow Rice-porridge, roast-pork, goose, browned potatoes, and other things belonging to the feast, oh I almost forgot the gifts and snow. :nod:
Oh me... I started ranting there, did I not? Pardon that. I merely got a bit excited there.

But, your plans sounds brilliant, I think I have lost count of the plans I have in this time of year, I admit.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.

The Wandering Magus

good food!  good food everywhere!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

leafy

OC Name: Phoenix/Phoenix's Wings. (Haven't quite decided, I want a 'distinguishing' name.  X3)
Forum Name: Leafy.
Activity: Pretty high, I'm somewhat reclusive in the real world; but that promises success for the level of activeness. 
Planned race: Pegasus.  :3
Reason to join: I've been debating whether to join a herd for quite some time, and I quickly caught sight of this particular herd.   :] Also, I don't want to be some morbid receding foal when this forum has such kindhearted people. So basically, to make more friends. ^-^   

Sea Foam

Quote from: Leafy on 2012 Dec 28, 12:09:21
OC Name: Phoenix/Phoenix's Wings. (Haven't quite decided, I want a 'distinguishing' name.  X3)
Activity: Pretty high, I'm somewhat reclusive in the real world; but that promises success for the level of activeness. 
Reason to join: I've been debating whether to join a herd for quite some time, and I quickly caught sight of this particular herd.   :] Also, I don't want to be some morbid receding foal when this forum has such kindhearted people. So basically, to make more friends. ^-^   

Welcome to the herd!  :D

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Ahaut

Travius Trott

Brilliant to see another member here!
Welcome to this herd and may your travels be blessed under Luna's moon and Celestia's sun!

Julius

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Dec 28, 13:24:43

Brilliant to see another member here!
Welcome to this herd and may your travels be blessed under Luna's moon and Celestia's sun!

And don't you forget, may they be filled with silliness and cake! Because, why not? :P
Purr~

leafy

Yay. c: Thank you for letting me join!  :D And of course, thank you all so much for the welcoming welcomes.  :]

Go Up