[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

Ahaut

Travius Trott

Quote from: Smoke_out on 2012 Nov 16, 21:46:56
OC Name: Smokeout Knight
Forum Name: ^
Activity: could you be more specific here?
Planned race: Pegasus
Reason to join: my OC is known as a teacher, but is more well known as a hunter of knowledge so travelling to learn more is a perfect reason to join as it fit's his personality

Welcome here to this blessing, Mister Smokeout!
May your future travels along with this blessing be ever warded under Celestia's sun, and Luna's moon.

That activity thing is merely something to give the application a bit more, filling, so one can actually interpret it as one wants to.

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Nov 16, 19:33:27
Welcome, Trixie!

Travius, at this point, I'm good with using a different one each week. lol

Ah, well, that would also fit me better, as I keep forgetting the exact details of such phrases all the time.

Oh, it would appear that I got some fancy title, Notable pony, now that's something that I had not expected to gain.
Thanks everypony, for this most brilliant thing.

Julius

Yeah, I noticed.

Welcome Smokeout! :]

May your travels be blessed with joy and harmony. Or something. lol
Purr~

Sea Foam

Quote from: Smoke_out on 2012 Nov 16, 21:46:56
OC Name: Smokeout Knight
Forum Name: ^
Activity: could you be more specific here?
Planned race: Pegasus
Reason to join: my OC is known as a teacher, but is more well known as a hunter of knowledge so travelling to learn more is a perfect reason to join as it fit's his personality

Yes, welcome to this herd.  ^-^

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Cinnibon Milque

Octavia

H-Have I really been asleep this long? Well, I haven't been here in a while. How is everyone? Doing great, I hope.

Quote from: CinniBun on 2012 Nov 18, 17:25:17
ovO a fresh one. welcome~

Ah, yes. A fresh one. Welcome, welcome to our little nest.

Ahaut

And welcome 2U2 Smokey, and welcome back Octavia ^-^

The Wandering Magus

welcome in, and welcome back!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Cinnibon Milque

Bored cinnii topic go!?
any favorite games anyone would like to share/discuss?  ovO

lurk852

Always nice to see someone named after the best background pony return.  :]
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Julius

Octavia's in this herd? We're (Even more) awesome. B)

Cinni, what kind of games? Video games?

I'd have to go with Forza Horizon. It's a masterpiece. :]
Purr~

Octavia

Thank you, everyone. It's a pleasure to be back.

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Nov 19, 17:32:56
the best background pony

I like you now. Unless you didn't mean me, because then you will regret it. :<

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Nov 19, 18:34:57
Octavia's in this herd?

I've been here for a long time now, Julius. Nice to meet you.

Quote from: CinniBun on 2012 Nov 19, 17:31:04
any favorite games anyone would like to share/discuss?  ovO

I've actually been playing Mario Party a lot, lately. I must be a masochist, because it's fun to me, albeit frustrating.
Just don't play it with friends or family, because it's sure to ruin relationships! ;D

Favorite game of all time? I'd have to say Mega Man X6. I've spent a good portion of my childhood with this game. People don't like it very much, but it's great, to me. I do despise Blaze Heatnix's stage, though (except for the music, of course!). Darn donuts!

lurk852

Quote from: Octavia on 2012 Nov 20, 00:09:38
Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Nov 19, 17:32:56
the best background pony

I like you now. Unless you didn't mean me, because then you will regret it. :<

Hey, I don't see any other background ponies here.  :P

Quote from: Octavia on 2012 Nov 20, 00:09:38I must be a masochist [...] Favorite game of all time? I'd have to say Mega Man X6.

YEP. I do like the X series though. (Haven't actually played 6, but I've seen videos and heard rants.)

And I have some fond childhood memories (3rd grade-ish) of playing Mario Party games with my friends. Great fun, although of all the ones I played (1, 4, 5) the first one seemed by far the best.

Octavia

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Nov 20, 00:55:22
YEP. I do like the X series though. (Haven't actually played 6, but I've seen videos and heard rants.)

It's great to see another fan of the series. And, well, X6 does have its flaws. In my opinion, its main flaws lie in its level designs (some of them are just brutal!). However, if you're willing to dismiss those flaws as part of the challenge, then it's actually not that bad! Well, better than X7, at least. That game was a mess, haha. The voice acting in that game was just abysmal!

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Nov 20, 00:55:22
And I have some fond childhood memories (3rd grade-ish) of playing Mario Party games with my friends. Great fun, although of all the ones I played (1, 4, 5) the first one seemed by far the best.

To be honest, I've never played the Mario Party games until now, so I can't say I can relate to that. I've just recently gotten Mario Party DS, and have been playing it a lot ever since. Though, I am thinking of getting the Wii versions now.

Cinnibon Milque

Oh, Octavia, you've read my mind. XD
But a big favorite of mine is metal gear solid, for some reason.
Could it be the hiding box that makes it magical?  :/  >:/
No but seriously. X6 and mario party. yes.  :]

Sotha

I like TES III Morrowind.

On another note, I've been playing a lot of Citadels, Ascension, 7 Wonders lately.
May you walk on warm sands.

lurk852

Quote from: Sotha on 2012 Nov 20, 19:20:28
I like TES III Morrowind.

On another note, I've been playing a lot of Citadels, Ascension, 7 Wonders lately.

And I've been playing the crap out of heavily modded Skyrim. Good stuff, mostly. That and replaying Twilight Princess.

(Unrelatedly, looking at that poll... races are remarkably evenly distributed in this guild.)

Octavia

2012 Nov 20, 23:21:49 #1757 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 20, 23:24:03 by Octavia
Quote from: CinniBun on 2012 Nov 20, 14:41:30

It is most definitely the cardboard box, yes. And the fact that it's actually just a movie, disguised as a video game!
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater has got to be my favorite, though. That game has such great storytelling! And also, the ladder boss.

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Nov 20, 19:33:15
And I've been playing the crap out of heavily modded Skyrim. Good stuff, mostly. That and replaying Twilight Princess.

Oh, Skyrim. I actually have that game from when it was first released. I...still haven't gotten to playing it yet, haha.

Twilight Princess is another great game, though. One of my favorites, right next to Super Mario Galaxy. I just love the music in that game! (The levels where you had to clean up trash were an absolute pain to go through, though...)

(Unrelatedly, looking at that poll... races are remarkably evenly distributed in this guild.)

Indeed. If only there were more Earth ponies.

lurk852

Quote from: Octavia on 2012 Nov 20, 23:21:49
Quote from: CinniBun on 2012 Nov 20, 14:41:30

It is most definitely the cardboard box, yes. And the fact that it's actually just a movie, disguised as a video game!
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater has got to be my favorite, though. That game has such great storytelling! And also, the ladder boss.

Oh, Skyrim. I actually have that game from when it was first released. I...still haven't gotten to playing it yet, haha.

Twilight Princess is another great game, though. One of my favorites, right next to Super Mario Galaxy. I just love the music in that game! (The levels where you had to clean up trash were an absolute pain to go through, though...)

Indeed. If only there were more Earth ponies.

@MGS3 - yeah, that one was excellent (and "SNAKE EATERRR" popped into my head as soon as you mentioned ladder boss...) It's one of my favorites in both gameplay and plot (and ludicrous Kojima weirdness). I may almost be tempted to buy the 3D version when I get a 3DS  :/

Twilight Princess - hey, I was just playing that earlier today, and I was about to play SMG... our tastes in video games are eerily similar. I hear Galaxy 2 is fantastic too. I'll probably be picking up Skyward Sword and NSMB soon, though, so... lots of games to get through eventually.

Earth ponies - I think I originally put down "unicorn", but I had a change of heart to EP a month or two ago. Someone's gotta do the bucking, after all.

Octavia

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Nov 21, 00:26:05
It's one of my favorites in both gameplay and plot (and ludicrous Kojima weirdness).

Indeed. One of the best PS2 games, in terms of both gameplay and plot, in my opinion (It was the most realistic, too!). You can never go wrong with Kojima's strange mind!

I also love the little secrets in the game, like how you're able to defeat The End either before his battle (no damage, except wheelchair to the face!), or by changing the PS2's clock during the battle, or how the length of The Sorrow's river is dependent on the number of enemies you killed. Also, Raikov looks nothing like Raiden, by the way. Nope, not one bit. Oh, let's not forget the time paradoxes. It's these things that make me appreciate a game even more.

I may almost be tempted to buy the 3D version when I get a 3DS  :/

Oh, the 3DS version would be, without a doubt, the first game I would purchase when I get a 3DS. I even have the HD collection for the PS3. I bet you can tell I'm a big fan of the series, haha.

our tastes in video games are eerily similar. I hear Galaxy 2 is fantastic too. , though, so... lots of games to get through eventually.

They are, aren't they? Super Mario Galaxy 2 is a great game. Though, it didn't quite capture the excitement I got when I played the first one. It just felt lacking, to me. Though, the frustrations from the previous game certainly carried over to this one. I do like the new level select screen, though. Very reminiscent of the old Super Mario Bros. games.

I'll probably be picking up Skyward Sword and NSMB soon

I got the limited edition of Skyward Sword, that came bundled with that gold-colored Wii Remote Plus. Though, I haven't had much time to play it, yet. But from what I've seen, it is definitely a good game.

Oh, which New Super Mario Bros. are you getting? The Wii version? That game is really fun to play cooperatively, if you can get everyone to work together, that is. Messing with the other players is still a load of fun, though. (I do it all the time!)

Someone's gotta do the bucking, after all.

Haha, indeed. I think I'll stick with being a Unicorn, though. Magic's a great thing to have, after all.

Go Up