[Herd] Travellers Blessing.

Started by Travius Trott, 2012 Apr 27, 06:11:48

previous topic - next topic

I'm curious, so, how many of the different races are in this herd.

Unicorn
39 (31.5%)
Pegasus
53 (42.7%)
Earthpony.
25 (20.2%)
Not decided yet.
7 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Go Down

Ahaut

The Wandering Magus

(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Julius

Hahaha I just changed some words in already-existing lyrics. X3

What I really have trouble with is making my own lyrics. You guys have no idea of how bad it is.
Purr~

Ahaut

Do eet ovO
Promise I won't judge you  ^-^

Trixster

... I >:(... HATE >:O.... my computer >:/...
Hug a bear, sometimes all they need is a little care.

Julius

Quote from: Ahaut on 2012 Sep 24, 02:01:58
Do eet ovO
Promise I won't judge you  ^-^

... Do what? Make original lyrics and post them here?

Quote from: Trixster on 2012 Sep 24, 02:49:22
... I >:(... HATE >:O.... my computer >:/...

What happened?  o.O
Purr~

Ahaut

Trixster

It is below system requirement of LOE....

Ahaut

Are you really sure? Could you post them here?
Before I upgraded (about two months ago, good birthday present :3) I had a really noisy Pentium 4, but I could run games that demanded a Core 2 Duo or higher with it. Average framerate would be around 14, but hey at least I could run them.

Julius

According to Tekner, you only need about 1,5 Gigas of RAM and about 300 Megas for the game.

Also, the game will have various quality options for those... Not so powerfull computers.

I wouldn't be too worried. :)
Purr~

Ahaut

Millions of people all around the world are still stuck in the 1990s unfortunately. They don't have more than a GB of RAM or enough free space etc.

Trixster

Quote from: ahaut
Millions of people all around the world are still stuck in the 1990s unfortunately. They don't have more than a GB of RAM or enough free space etc.

sadly... i am one of them...
My computer is Built july 1992... thats two months before i was born....

Ründo

My computer is too strong for this game...and its only a laptop.

sadly there are even better computers on the market still... seriously, I'm surprised there are gamers with such old computers...well not that surprised.  What really surprises me is how low the requirements for the game will be.  Do you think there will be higher settings as well?
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Trixster

To be a gamer would require the ability to play games wouldent it?

Ründo

Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Ahaut

Quote from: Trixster on 2012 Sep 24, 11:30:12
Quote from: ahaut

sadly... i am one of them...
My computer is Built july 1992... thats two months before i was born....

Well darn. I hope you get a nice big upgrade!
Quote from: Ründo on 2012 Sep 24, 11:37:17

sadly there are even better computers on the market still... seriously, I'm surprised there are gamers with such old computers...well not that surprised.  What really surprises me is how low the requirements for the game will be.  Do you think there will be higher settings as well?

Most likely.

lurk852

I'm not an expert, but I'd guess that higher settings = more complex graphics = much more work for the team.

Trixster: I guess the bright side is that upgrading/getting a superior computer won't cost that much; you could probably get something capable of playing LoE very well for <$500.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Sep 24, 14:45:37

I'm not an expert, but I'd guess that higher settings = more complex graphics = much more work for the team.

Trixster: I guess the bright side is that upgrading/getting a superior computer won't cost that much; you could probably get something capable of playing LoE very well for <$500.
wouldn't it just be a matter of textures that are stored client-side?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Trixster

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Sep 24, 14:45:37
[/qoute]
might be but
with all exspences paid... i got 20$ to spare for each month...
so i am saving up... but it's gonna take a while

Ahaut

Not everyone has money enough, lying around, waiting to be used to buy a brand new computer or other not-so-essential products. I hope you get a new rig all the same Trix ^-^

Go Up