The Nonary Game (Closed Sign-Up "Thriller")

Started by Chromastone64, 2016 Oct 16, 14:27:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Oct 26, 09:35:41
After the teams were announced Iron started to saunter over to Sparkle. He leaned down to her to say something due to her trying to avoid eye contact.
"...You're frightened are you not?..."

Letting out a small yelp, Sparkle cowered, visibly shaking.  "Um-m, y-y-yes..?" she stammered, obviously frightened. 

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 26, 09:46:25
Azure was clearly uneasy as Opal approached, but took a deep breath, trying to compose himself finally. If there was one thing he admitted Nightshade did right, it was keeping a level head.
"Um...hi..." He said, before turning to her. He was still quite scared, but with the increasingly sour atmosphere, he wanted to at least seem like a decent person. Plus, admittidly, I would be good to have someone like Opal on his side.
"So...why...do you think we...were all brought here?" He stammered, trying to start a conversation.

"I don't know and I don't care..." she said, her voice low and having a bit of a growl to it.  "All I care about is getting out of here." she added, sounding tired.  She couldn't believe she had become so weak.  It was only the second round, and she already felt like giving up.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 26, 10:29:17
Letting out a small yelp, Sparkle cowered, visibly shaking.  "Um-m, y-y-yes..?" she stammered, obviously frightened. 

"I don't know and I don't care..." she said, her voice low and having a bit of a growl to it.  "All I care about is getting out of here." she added, sounding tired.  She couldn't believe she had become so weak.  It was only the second round, and she already felt like giving up.

*Just reminding you that Lunar wrote something to Sparkle as well. I was not sure if you noticed.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 26, 10:42:15
*Just reminding you that Lunar wrote something to Sparkle as well. I was not sure if you noticed.

((whoops, my bad!  Sorry X3))

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 26, 10:10:22
'It seems we may have a chance to have a little..fun.'
'You mean..Sparkle?'
'Of course. That Raven pony is highly defensive of her, harming her would be very amusing.'
'But she did n-'
'She is causing us problems, because we are still here. That is all the motive needed. We need to escape, she does not.'
'She is sti-'
'What? Another pony? What is your point? Do you not want to get back to your life, safe and sound?'
'Well, yes, b-'
'Then there you go. It is time to initiate the next phase.'
'...'

Moving over to Sparkle, seeing the other part of the grouping over there as well "Lunar" writes to the mare, to her vision: 'Hello again Sparkle, it seems as though we are now in a voting group together. You seem like a good pony, I can see why that Raven is infatuated with you. Pray tell, though, are you simply..leading him on?

Sparkle looked quite puzzled at this, noticeably blushing.  "W-what? I didn't--He is?  I--" Sparkle looked back at Raven, shocked.  She had been completely oblivious to the stallion's feelings for her, and was now quite flustered.  Too flustered to even think clearly actually.  So instead of saying anything further on the matter, she began randomly stuttering and blushing, as well as making some odd squeak noises.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 26, 11:09:21
((whoops, my bad!  Sorry X3))

Sparkle looked quite puzzled at this, noticeably blushing.  "W-what? I didn't--He is?  I--" Sparkle looked back at Raven, shocked.  She had been completely oblivious to the stallion's feelings for her, and was now quite flustered.  Too flustered to even think clearly actually.  So instead of saying anything further on the matter, she began randomly stuttering and blushing, as well as making some odd squeak noises.

'I see. You were oblivious to that fact. That explains a lot, actually. I assumed you were leading him on, which is honestly the best plan I have heard thus far during this.' "Lunar" writes.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 26, 11:44:23
'I see. You were oblivious to that fact. That explains a lot, actually. I assumed you were leading him on, which is honestly the best plan I have heard thus far during this.' "Lunar" writes.

Sparkle managed to stop stuttering long enough to look up at Lunar with a puzzled expression.  "...Huh?"  She questioned, looking confused.  "W-Whaddo you mean?"

Chromastone64

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 26, 10:13:10
Going over to Nightshade, as Nightbright seems lost, Raven says: "I am not quite sure if we properly met or not. My name is Raven, pleasure to meet you."

"As it should be." She thought to herself.
"I am Queen Nightshade." She stated. "And I have to admit, I'm suprised no-one has noticed that the wolf now speaks."
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LunarDusk

"If that's so...do you wish for 2 your threats gone"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 26, 12:00:53
Sparkle managed to stop stuttering long enough to look up at Lunar with a puzzled expression.  "...Huh?"  She questioned, looking confused.  "W-Whaddo you mean?"

'Think about it: Lead the colt on, and eventually, his little infatuation can lead to his own demise, with him saving you, at the cost of his livelihood. He does seem hell-bent on defending you already, so you can easily capitalize on it,' "Lunar" explains.

Purple

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Oct 26, 12:20:27
"If that's so...do you wish for 2 your threats gone"

"W-what?"  Sparkle stammered, looking very confused.

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 26, 12:24:57
'Think about it: Lead the colt on, and eventually, his little infatuation can lead to his own demise, with him saving you, at the cost of his livelihood. He does seem hell-bent on defending you already, so you can easily capitalize on it,' "Lunar" explains.

Sparkle seemed absolutely horrified by this idea, her expression one of disapproval.  "Why in Equestria would I do that!?  There's no need to hurt him, he deserves to get out of here just as much as I or anyone else does!" she retorted, still seeming a bit frightened.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 26, 12:37:28
Sparkle seemed absolutely horrified by this idea, her expression one of disapproval.  "Why in Equestria would I do that!?  There's no need to hurt him, he deserves to get out of here just as much as I or anyone else does!" she retorted, still seeming a bit frightened.

'So you say, but pray tell, are you willing to risk your own livelihood, for someone you have only met today? You are basically being given a ticket out, if you choose to take it.' She writes.

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 26, 13:14:47
'So you say, but pray tell, are you willing to risk your own livelihood, for someone you have only met today? You are basically being given a ticket out, if you choose to take it.' She writes.

"Of course I am!" Sparkle said, the confidence regaining in her voice as she stood up.  "I'd happily risk my own life for anyone else in this room, and I would hope you'd be willing to do the same," she added, the fear noticeably leaving her body.  She seemed ready to defend her stance, no matter what was thrown at her.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 26, 13:30:58
"Of course I am!" Sparkle said, the confidence regaining in her voice as she stood up.  "I'd happily risk my own life for anyone else in this room, and I would hope you'd be willing to do the same," she added, the fear noticeably leaving her body.  She seemed ready to defend her stance, no matter what was thrown at her.

'Suit yourself, you will reap your reward in due time.' She writes, trotting away.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 26, 12:14:49
"As it should be." She thought to herself.
"I am Queen Nightshade." She stated. "And I have to admit, I'm suprised no-one has noticed that the wolf now speaks."

"That is weird, but oh well. A pleasure to meet you, I am Raven," He replies.

LunarDusk

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Oct 26, 12:37:28
"W-what?"  Sparkle stammered, looking very confused.

Iron waited until lunar was leaving before finishing his sentence in Sparkles ear.
"...Considering how those two have been acting now, you're going to be a big target for them, including I now that Opal is on edge.  :]"

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Purple

2016 Oct 26, 14:30:27 #194 Last Edit: 2016 Oct 26, 16:07:14 by Purple
Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Oct 26, 14:20:32

Iron waited until lunar was leaving before finishing his sentence in Sparkles ear.
"...Considering how those two have been acting now, you're going to be a big target for them, including I now that Opal is on edge.  :]"

Sparkle gulped, turning to Iron as the fear returned to her body.  "What should I do then...?"  She asked, her wavering.  There was a noticeable glint of fear in her eye as she spoke, giving her the appearance of a lost filly who was far from home. 

Chromastone64

Azure wanted to continue trying to get Opal to open up, but he saw Iron and Lunar around Sparkle, noting that glint of fear.
"H-Hey!" He called, stepping forward a little. "Everypony's on edge enough as it is!"

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Oct 26, 14:15:18
"That is weird, but oh well. A pleasure to meet you, I am Raven," He replies.

Nightshade gave a quick nod, before noting Azure. While normally uncaring for ponies, she did feel it was best to diffuse this situation, lest it remain like this for the rest of the game. Raising her voice authoritively, she called out:
"All right, everypony calm down! Nopony's going to get ANYWHERE if things keep going like this."
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

LunarDusk

"...Lunar, who has the lowest points is in our group and Opal most likely wants you gone. But from the way on how shes behaving with her, there no doubt that an alliance is possibly being formed. I brought the truth or should I say, past back to haunt her as means of putting her on the edge to impair her smooth thinking and Lunar is the only having her keep her cool. You get where I'm going with this, yes? :l"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Jcfraven

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2016 Oct 26, 14:43:29
Nightshade gave a quick nod, before noting Azure. While normally uncaring for ponies, she did feel it was best to diffuse this situation, lest it remain like this for the rest of the game. Raising her voice authoritively, she called out:
"All right, everypony calm down! Nopony's going to get ANYWHERE if things keep going like this."

"Chaos is consuming us slowly but surely.." Raven mutters.

Gamepaw

Game continued to lay on the floor, somewhat ignored even with the sudden ability to talk with the ponies, as he thought one thing. "Ponies are weird."

Chromastone64

"Agreed." Nightshade nodded, before noting the entrance to the pantry.
"...Perhaps everypony would be in better spirits if we ate."

Go Up