The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Maplewood

"by the way this might sound weird but what's it like to stand up on a cloud?" he asked not looking at peace

Gamepaw

Game letting out a knowing whine and got up off the floor, slowly waddling into the kitchen, showing Raven that he should follow.

Jcfraven

Raven follows behind the wolf, keeping some magic on standby in the event of the wolf falling again.

FakeSmile

2016 Apr 05, 12:42:52 #643 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 05, 12:44:24 by FakeSmile
Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Apr 05, 08:11:09
"Party? What party?"  Sketch asked the mare.

A smile appeared across Fake Smile's face. The mare was pretty excited about the party and forgot to properly introduce herself. She enjoyed parties than almost anything, and loved going over the plans.  With a spark in her eye she replied,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Since we all are sort of strangers, Blueberry and I decided we should throw a "Welcome Party" so we all can get to know each other! Doesn't that sound like fun? There's gonna be food, and swimmin', and friendly conversation, and music, and much much more. I already got it planned up here! [/color]
The mare tapped her forehead to indicated where the party plan was stored. She had many party ideas already planned out in her head, so it wasn't too hard to apply it to this party. With a big grin she continued,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: If you want to help you can! Gettin' the back yard ready won't be too hard, I'm more concern with the cookin' part. . . I'm not very good at it. Unless you like food extra crunchy![/color]

The mare laughed at her own poor cooking skills. She started to winder who else they could ask. If only a white stallion with faded mint mane could assist them.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

waaaaaaah

"Crunchy food is the best!" Sketch agreed with the mare. "I can really only cook soups well; everything else comes out...eh."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Gamepaw

Game having lead Raven into the kitchen he came across two ponies, one they were in search of talking about food. Being the food loving wolf he was he instantly went up to one and started wagging.

Jcfraven

Catching up and seeing two mares, one he knew, and one he didn't, he pets Game's head in thanks, saying in greeting "Hello again Miss Sketch, and to you, Miss..", inviting the other mare to introduce herself.

Misty Fly

*Marble watches the TV*
Marble : what's this?...hmm...the news? interesting...
Magic...

Chromastone64

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Apr 05, 13:12:31
Game having lead Raven into the kitchen he came across two ponies, one they were in search of talking about food. Being the food loving wolf he was he instantly went up to one and started wagging.

(Is that Pat or Blueberry?)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Gamepaw

(Was looking for Sketch and found them, I think she is talking to Smile and blueberry is around somewhere :3)

waaaaaaah

2016 Apr 05, 15:22:58 #650 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 05, 16:43:42 by waaaaaaah
(Smile and Blueberry are in the kitchen with Sketch)

"Hello again, Raven. Hello again, you!" Sketch smiled at the wolf, and petted him again.

I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Chromastone64

(ok, just got confused)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Gamepaw

Game let out a very un-wolflike purr and wagged his tail. Hoping for a reward.

Jcfraven

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Apr 05, 15:22:58
(Smile and Blueberry are in the kitchen with Sketch)

"Oh hello, you!" Sketch smiled at the wolf, and petted him again.

*Raven greeted you by the way, just so you know. Kind of ignored him :p.

waaaaaaah

(X3 sorry about that. I fixed my post)
-Me

My OCs

Gamepaw

Game flinched and folded his ears at the loud noise but quickly turned to the source and saw the cat almost squished under a hoof.

"Heh. You should be more like me, I never get stepped on." Game offered.

Sugar Delight

*Sugar now knows that she has a roommate to share with :3*

Chromastone64

(BTW Pat still needs a room.)
Pat noticed a few more arrivals, particuarly Sketch. He approached her.
"Terribly sorry for interrupting, but, did you per chance leave some luggage on the doorstep?"

Sugar Delight

*Sugar fixes her room to make some space and room for the new roommate*

Chrisgotjar

Blueberry pondered as FakeSmile explained to their newly met pony their party plans.
"I'm not that good at cooking either. A little thing here and there but nothing a party would need"

He greeted the new ponies as they entered the kitchen. Quite the crowd was starting to gather. "looks like we're getting a gathering already"
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Go Up