The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

waaaaaaah

(The luggage was brought inside already by Chroma's character)

Sketch led other two ponies to the front, but her luggage was gone!

"It's not here! I left it here a minute ago!"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

ScarletInk

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Apr 03, 10:55:59
(The luggage was brought inside already by Chroma's character)

Sketch led other two ponies to the front, but her luggage was gone!

"It's not here! I left it here a minute ago!"

- Probably one of the other ponies brought them inside, there's no need to panic. - Scarlet tried to reason, even if she too found strange the disappearance.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

waaaaaaah

Sketch nodded, and fought a rising urge to overreact. "Yeah, probably. I guess we should just go inside now."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Misty Fly

Marble : hey you coming?
Magic...

ScarletInk

- Yeah, we're coming! Come on, let's see inside.

Sketch's luggage was actually inside, near the stairs.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

waaaaaaah

"Lead the way," Sketch said to them.
-Me

My OCs

Gamepaw

Game, also leaving Raven to rest, waddled after the ponies and inspected the strange piece of furniture that had appeared. Letting out a puff of air the wolf promptly began sniffing it.

Misty Fly

*Marble waits for the 2 ponies*
Magic...

Jcfraven

*I guess I can just wait until being woken up, or just wake up and continue when I'm not busy. Whichever way works.

waaaaaaah

(¯\_(ツ)_/¯ whatever floats your boat. Or you can figure a way to insert yourself into our group)
-Me

My OCs

Gamepaw

(I`ll probably return to you raven, when the ponies figure out they can't take me upstairs without being superpowered.)

LunarDusk

Frigid decided to follow after the ponies in case he'd be needed in helping.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Maplewood

"oh a baker that sounds awesome , I could do with a sweet roll right now"

Peace Keeper

Hehe yea. He makes many sweet breads. Hopefully there is sweet bread in this house. Sure wish I had brought some with me when I came here.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chrisgotjar

"Oh, right. Sorry to hear that. Well, saves me a trip back up doesn't it?" Blueberry said with a smile after the mare he was speaking to slid his coffee back to him. The stallion slurped at his beverage and almost choked when asked for his name.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I completely forgot. The name's Blueberry Gelato. I own an ice cream stall at one of the Manehattan marketplaces. Pleased to meetcha FakeSmile."
He stretched out a hoof, though after doing so wondered to himself if shaking hooves was really the best thing to be asking of a semi conscious mare.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

FakeSmile

2016 Apr 03, 19:23:22 #616 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 03, 19:51:11 by FakeSmile
Smile's eyes widen as she watched Blueberry almost choke on his drink. A cat like smile formed across her face as she forced herself not to laugh. She let out her last yawn for the morning as she listened to the stallion's introduction. Talking to him helped waked her up, but it was still visibly clear she needed to rest. The stallion also caught her interest with his occupation and name. She always liked hearing other ponies' name and wished hers was as nice as theirs. But she did enjoy being called "Smile", and thought it was humorous to be called "Fake". Once the stallion finished speaking the mare chimed,
Fake Smile: Oh man, that's a wicked cool name. Nice to finally know a third name in this household.
Giving how dazed she was, the mare assumed the stallion wanted a high hoof; the stallion hoof was a bit too low for a high hoof but she rolled with it. A smile formed across her face as she delivered a strong high hoof. Now that the two were acquainted, now its time for the mare to ask the real questions. With puns. The thought of what she was about to say made tired giggles slip through her smile. With a bit of life in her tired tone she said,
Fake Smile: That is a pretty sweet job. Please tell me you can make homemade ice cream. That would make you at least ten times cooler.
The pun was bad, but please patronize Smile and the player.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Gamepaw

Game being unable to get up the stairs without some serious help, slowly waddled his way back to the sleep pony and laid down next to them. Of course, being next to the kitchen is a bonus too.

Chromastone64

(Where are Blueberry and Fake?)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

FakeSmile

(( In the kitchen my dude. We chillin' at a table havin' friendly breakfast convo. ))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up