The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Maplewood

maple smiled at the reply from peace hoping that there was a sweet bread in the house. as he was about to say something the talk show had begun to play a highlight video on the equestria games "woah look at that pony jump "

Chromastone64

(Oh, ok.)
Pat overheard Blueberry mention an ice cream stall. He peered out, trying to be covert and making it look like he was still working.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Gamepaw

Game having grown tried of the floor attempted to get on the deck chair with raven, however it didn't turn out well. The pudgy wolf only managed to get about 3 of his legs anyway near the deck chair before he fell off and landed on his back.

Trapped on his back the wolf wiggled and let out a quiet whine as to not wake the pony next to him.

(I'd be completly fine with you using scenes/posts from other RPs as tv programs. Such as Stranded (Lost), Reach for the gold(Olympics/EqGames) or Lost in Space. (Some generic Sci-Fi show :3) could be fun.)

Sugar Delight

2016 Apr 03, 21:21:00 #623 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 03, 21:27:51 by Sugar Delight
*Sugar decides to go upstairs to 3rd floor to her room and make some sweet tea and nibble a sugar cookie*
*She decides to read a book for a while*

(Sugar will kindly accept any request on sharing her room with whoever needs a room cause she is nice :P)

waaaaaaah

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Apr 03, 11:13:46
- Yeah, we're coming! Come on, let's see inside.

Sketch's luggage was actually inside, near the stairs.

Sketch finally walked inside the house and reclaimed her luggage.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Chrisgotjar

The two ponies' hooves met and it seemed that some life began to creep into the mare but Blueberry couldn't be too sure.

"Thank you" He replied with a smile. The stallion noticed the mare giggling to herself but had no idea what to make of it "Actually I don't know anyone here yet either, I've only properly met one other pony here so far.
Sadly or maybe fortunately, Blueberry's mind was not fast enough to grasp the punage of the mare and they flew straight over his head. "Yeah, I make my own ice cream for the stall, I actually made my first by accident back in school..." Blueberry stopped himself once he realised that he might have started waffling on "Though I guess my Cutie Mark story is one for another time."

Blueberry finished off his breakfast and coffee, unaware of the other pony listening in on their conversation.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Apr 03, 21:20:07
Game having grown tried of the floor attempted to get on the deck chair with raven, however it didn't turn out well. The pudgy wolf only managed to get about 3 of his legs anyway near the deck chair before he fell off and landed on his back.

Trapped on his back the wolf wiggled and let out a quiet whine as to not wake the pony next to him.

(I'd be completly fine with you using scenes/posts from other RPs as tv programs. Such as Stranded (Lost), Reach for the gold(Olympics/EqGames) or Lost in Space. (Some generic Sci-Fi show :3) could be fun.)

*Apologies for the delay.

Waking up, recovered mostly from the ordeal, Raven stretches, and looks around for the initial noise that awoken him. By doing so, he notices the infamous wolf on his back, stuck.

"Bloody furball," Raven says, chuckling. Deciding not to stress his magic, Raven attempts to push Game, to help him roll over.

FakeSmile

Quote from: Sugar Delight on 2016 Apr 03, 21:21:00
(Sugar will kindly accept any request on sharing her room with whoever needs a room cause she is nice :P)

((I think waaaaaaah's OC, Sketch Art, still needs a room. I might be wrong though.))

Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2016 Apr 04, 19:27:04
The two ponies' hooves met and it seemed that some life began to creep into the mare but Blueberry couldn't be too sure.

"Thank you" He replied with a smile. The stallion noticed the mare giggling to herself but had no idea what to make of it "Actually I don't know anyone here yet either, I've only properly met one other pony here so far.
Sadly or maybe fortunately, Blueberry's mind was not fast enough to grasp the punage of the mare and they flew straight over his head. "Yeah, I make my own ice cream for the stall, I actually made my first by accident back in school..." Blueberry stopped himself once he realised that he might have started waffling on "Though I guess my Cutie Mark story is one for another time."

Blueberry finished off his breakfast and coffee, unaware of the other pony listening in on their conversation.

The tired smile grew to a small smile the longer Blueberry talked to Smile. Despite her pun ending in failure, she was glad to be hold a conversation with someone in the household. The mare's eyes widen a bit when the stallion spoke about his first ice cream, but slowly grew back to normal size he he ended his ramble. Although she lacked a cutie mark, the mare enjoyed hearing about other ponies' marks. With a bit more life shinning from the mare she chimed,
Fake Smile: Well, whenever you want to share your story I am all ears. I do enjoy a good cutie mark tale.

She gave the stallion a warm smile as she tried to adjust the ponytail holder that was containing her bed head. One thing did bother her a bit that the stallion said, he too didn't know too many folks in the house. It felt like a small community was within these walls, yet she knew only three of them. A small frown formed across her face at the thought of her not knowing the others; at least she should know there names. As she rested her chin on her hoof she said,
Fake Smile: Well, the place been busy with folks settlin' in; not much time to socialize. So far, I met Scarlet, Peace, and you. But it will start to get weird if everyone doesn't get to know each other. . .

The mare sat silent for a moment. But then a light sparked in her brown eyes. A thought had emerged into her mind which caused a rather large smile to appear across her face. Turning her gaze back to Blueberry she beamed,
Fake Smile: Oh I have an idea, we should have a mini welcome party. We could grill outside and everyone can hang by the pool. Be nice way to meet everyone.
A large smile formed across her face as she thought of the party. Parties were something she could always enjoy, regardless of the reason. The mare started to venture away from reality she began to mentally plan the party.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Sugar Delight

2016 Apr 04, 21:27:53 #628 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 04, 21:38:33 by Sugar Delight
Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Apr 04, 20:51:03
((I think waaaaaaah's OC, Sketch Art, still needs a room. I might be wrong though.))

Alright ill see if they need me to share

Post Merge

*Sugar will be available to share a room with anypony that needs one ^-^*
*Just leave a quote on saying that you need one though just to make sure that i dont skip the request  x3*

Chrisgotjar

2016 Apr 04, 22:17:43 #629 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 04, 22:20:07 by Chrisgotjar
"I fink thash a greah idea" Blueberry replied with a mouth full of plate as he carried it over to the sink. Placeing the plate down he turned back to FakeSmile.
"The only other ponies I've met so far are Joystick and that blue wolf."

"Hmm..." He started to ponder what would be involved in making the party. Blueberry was never really a party pony, so most of the preparations and planning was way out of his league. Luckily though the other pony seemed to have an idea of what to do.
"I guess we'll need to find a way of letting everyone know. I don't suppose any of the ponies you've met can make posters or have a talent screaming down hallways do they?

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Apr 03, 21:20:07

*- lol would be interesting. Peace isn't part of those RPs so he is alright. However Maple's been in the Equestria Games RP so it be interesting seeing himself on TV.

Quote from: Maplewood on 2016 Apr 03, 20:47:45
maple smiled at the reply from peace hoping that there was a sweet bread in the house. as he was about to say something the talk show had begun to play a highlight video on the equestria games "woah look at that pony jump "

Peace watches the TV seeing an event of the Long Jump(?). He sees in surprise.

Wow. Would be cool to jump that far. Well I can just fly, but still, jumps like that are amazing.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Marble approaches Peace*
Marble : hey what ya watchin?
Magic...

waaaaaaah

Sketch was bewildered how the ponies with her had suddenly disappeared, but put it out of her head.

"Hellooooo?" she called down the hall. "Is anypony there?"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Chrisgotjar

As Blueberry asked his question to, FakeSmile a sign from the sun itself beamed upon them, in the form of an unknown pony screaming down the nearby hall.

"I guess there is somepony here with that talent after all" he said mischievously "Better go say hello" peering around the kitchen door, Blueberry called out "Hey, we're in the kitchen"

waaaaaaah

"Ah, alright." Sketch stepped back, a bit startled at the sudden appearance of a blue earth pony from a nearby doorway. She grabbed her luggage and walked into the kitchen area, seeing the aforementioned pony (who had a dirty blond mane)  and a blue maned unicorn with a jester's hat sitting down at a table.
-Me

My OCs

FakeSmile

Smile opened her mouth to respond to the stallion's question, but an unfamiliar voice cut her off. She turned her head toward the doorway of the kitchen to see who was the source of the noise. Smile gave the stallion a understanding nod as he went off to met another nameless resident.

Smile gave the stranger a friendly wave as she joined the duo at the table. A small smile was on her face and she was pretty much fully awake. She was a bit surprised to see the new mare had her luggage on her, since she figured she arrived yesterday like the rest of the ponies. Once Blueberry joined the mares back at the table, she decided to respond to his question to avoid looking rude. With a small smile she replied,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: We don't need any yellers or posters, we do all live in the same manor. Once they smell food they'll come runnin'. But. .  . . [/color]
The turned her brown eyes onto the new mare at the table. Although she thought a screamer was unnecessary, they would need some extra hands to help get the party ready. With a big smile she continued,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: We could use some help gettin' it ready! There is a lot of stuff we gotta do. Like make the food, and get the backyard "Party Ready". I doubt you and I could do it all my ourselves, Blueberry! Besides asking this mare for help, we should find another pony. Preferably someone who can cook.
[/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

waaaaaaah

"Party? What party?"  Sketch asked the mare.
-Me

My OCs

Gamepaw

2016 Apr 05, 09:08:48 #638 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 05, 09:12:58 by Gamepaw
(Waaaaah is now sharing rooms with Sugar :3)

Game accepted the push and had managed to roll over onto his paws again. Letting a whine of thankfulness, the wolf nuzzled into the pony's hoof.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Apr 05, 09:08:48
(Waaaaah is now sharing rooms with Sugar :3)

Game accepted the push and had managed to roll over onto his paws again. Letting a whine of thankfulness, the wolf nuzzled into the pony's hoof.

Petting him and smiling, Raven asks: "You wouldn't to know the direction our lovely helper mares went, would you?"

Go Up