Love is in the Air (Hearts and Hooves Day Romance RP)(Open RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Space Ace

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Apr 13, 19:43:31
Florneza gave Tale Teller an acknowledging nod as she wrote their name on the cup. The mare placed the cup aside as she reached through the pastry case to fetch the two cake pops. As she placed the pastries in a bag she said,
Florenza von Linné: Okay Tale Teller, just take a seat and I will bring your order to you shortly.
The mare placed the bag on the counter and slid it a bit closer to the  pony. Believing she did a good enough job as a "good employee" the mare turned her back toward the pony and began to make their drink.

Tale Teller gave a small smile, before taking the bag and going to sit down. The earth pony munched on one of the cake pops while they waited for their drink. They chose to save the second, for later or for someone else.

Jcfraven

*Move on without me, those waiting for me. I've gotten on the busy side, and don't really want to continue this currently. Sorry about that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

FakeSmile

The mare took a hold of the cup that had Tale Teller's name on it and started to make them their drink. While she was working on the drink she made an effort to make it right; can't have her serve him trash after she bashed the other workers. As she poured some milk into the blender, the other workers started to get ready to close it. One of them told Florenza she wouldn't have to clean if she was willing to stay and lock up. The mare gave them a hard stare before agreeing to what deal. She really wanted to meet up with her soon to be sweet heart, but her love for money beats all. Once the drink was done she placed a lid on it and made her way toward Tale Teller. As she approached the table, she noticed they didn't eat the other cake pop. While she placed the cup on the table they asked,

[Color=tomato]Florenza: Here is your order, enjoy. . . . . .
. . . . . . .
Di- did you not like the cake pop?[/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Space Ace

Tale Teller's rosy eyes widened. "N-no! I mean, I did! Very much so. I just... decided to save the second one." they blushed. They looked down at the table. "I thought... well you looked like you'd had a long day, I was wonering if it was... appropriate for me to share with you." they mumbled, slightly embarrassed by their confession. They realised now they should've thought about what lines it may or may not cross to give Florenza the treat.

Peace Keeper

*-Oof, been such a long time reading all of this. Been super busy to not have time to read the last few pages to catch up on everything. So... I guess I am sort of ready to return again. Now... where to begin all this?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Apr 23, 00:31:48
*-Oof, been such a long time reading all of this. Been super busy to not have time to read the last few pages to catch up on everything. So... I guess I am sort of ready to return again. Now... where to begin all this?

(( Tale Teller an Florenza are at a Cafe, so you could join them there.

Shear Luck, Azure, and Lustre are at the park. I don't mind you joining either, its up to them. ))
[Hr]

Quote from: Space Ace on 2016 Apr 21, 17:43:45
Tale Teller's rosy eyes widened. "N-no! I mean, I did! Very much so. I just... decided to save the second one." they blushed. They looked down at the table. "I thought... well you looked like you'd had a long day, I was wonering if it was... appropriate for me to share with you." they mumbled, slightly embarrassed by their confession. They realised now they should've thought about what lines it may or may not cross to give Florenza the treat.

Florenza's bored expression was still plastered on her face as Tale Teller went about their confession. While they talked, her gaze would shift to the clock every once in a while. She didn't have much time left till she missed the chance to ask her Sweet Heart to be her Sweet Heart, and her plan was the center of her attention. But when they offered the cake pop, the mare's attention went back to Tale Teller. The mare let out a sigh; she isn't suppose to accept any gifts from the costumers. While she took the seat in front of Tale Teller she explained,

[Color=tomato]Florenza von Linné: Its against this establishment's code to accept gifts from the costumer; especially if they bought it from here. . . . . . [/color]

As her words dragged off she picked up the cake pop. She took a moment to examine the cake pop; to her surprise it looked actually decent and maybe even edible. With her gaze locked onto the treat she continued,

[Color=tomato]Florenza von Linné: But its against [I]my code[/i] to decline a gift from a fan.[/color]

A small smile formed across the mare's face as she popped the treat in her mouth. It wasn't that good, but she believed she could hold it down. Besides, it would be rude to act ungrateful toward one of her fans. Well, she assumed Tale Teller must be a fan; why else would they give her a gift? Her mood's rating that was in the negatives was slowly rising to the positive numbers the longer she sat across one of her very few fans. Once she finished chewing the treat, she turned her gaze onto the pony. Her olive eyes locked onto their pink eyes, and the smile started to warm up. With a bit of life in her tone she started to ramble,

[COLOr=tomato]Florenza von Linné: I appreciate any form of support from fans! I am more of an. . . . underground model so I am a bit surprised you recognized me. Tell me, which work of mine have you seen?[/color]

The mare waited eagerly for their response. Honestly, as bad as her career was going for her, she was very surprised to learn this pony was one of her fans. Of course, she won't complain but to hear feedback from them would help her pick out which gigs to stick to and which ones to avoid.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

*- I think I'd go with Flore and Tale Teller. It's a smaller crowd, so a bit more easier to manage.
I will be using the OC Eques for this.

-----------------------------------------------------

A rather large earth mare walks along the streets looking for a quick refreshment. She looks around noticing the decorations and the mood of ponies that telltale the event that is taking place, and it involves amour. As she looks around, she finds a cafe and she thinks to herself that certainly it must sell refreshments. Making her judgement, she decides to enter the cafe. She comes up to the counter and she looks around at the menu. She stands near where the two mares are talking, but not to close enough to make it seem that she is eavesdropping.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Space Ace

Tale Teller froze, wide eyed and staring straight ahead. They wondered if they really had the heart to confess they hadn't recognised her. The earth pony swiftly dragged up the very little knowledge they had of modeling, remembering that sometimes there were seasonal themes.
"Uh, w-well..." they stammered, looking down at the table. "Your uh, your... autmun shoot was very good."

'Please have done an autumn line, please have done an autmun line!' they mentally chanted.

FakeSmile

(( Sorry for the lack of activity; finals were taking over my life. ))

Quote from: Space Ace on 2016 Apr 27, 14:42:53
Tale Teller froze, wide eyed and staring straight ahead. They wondered if they really had the heart to confess they hadn't recognised her. The earth pony swiftly dragged up the very little knowledge they had of modeling, remembering that sometimes there were seasonal themes.
"Uh, w-well..." they stammered, looking down at the table. "Your uh, your... autmun shoot was very good."

'Please have done an autumn line, please have done an autmun line!' they mentally chanted.

Florenza's eyes widen with surprised as the Tale Teller muttered out "autumn shoot".  Out off all the shoots she had done the past six years, the stranger before her had notice her from one of her first shoots. It was hard for her to even to come up with a proper reply; all she could muster out was,

Florenza von Linné: My autumn . . . My autumn shoot?

The mare's gaze fell from the pony to her small pocket on her work apron. She quickly fished out an odd shaped device as she unraveled her wings. The mare used one wing to support the odd device and the other as a styles. The odd object appeared to be some sort of device that could store all her pictures on it; it had other functions but she mostly used it for pictures. The little thing did come in handy, since she saved every photo shoot she ever done to it. . . . At least she thought she did; she was having a hard time find the autumn shoot. It has been a while since she even looked at that shoot; so long she forgot what she looked like. But she did know what the whole shoot was for; just showing off a nobody's fashion line. While she was searching for this particular photo shoot, the mare started to quietly mutter to herself,

Florenza von Linné: This is the third time someone mentioned my autumn shoot. . . . This is no good, I do not want to be limited to seasonal shoots. It must be my overall colour scheme, I probably should dye my mane like I was going to do. . . . Although it's a bit pointless, since my wing feathers are different colours. . . I could dye those too. Maybe a silver mane or a dark green? Those dyes damage your mane pretty bad, and most photographers I work with always say my mane and wings are a "good combo". But what does that even mean? I will have to ask the pony next time when I get a compliment like that. Regardless of their answer, I want my whole appearance to be a "good combo". They either only like my cutie mark or my colour scheme. I need to find an even level where every aspect of my appearance is in perfect harmony. . . But where should I start? . . .

As the search for the old photo shoot ended in failure, the mare broke from her trance. Her surprised gaze reverted back to boredom as she looked back at Tale Teller. The mare placed the object on the table before closing her wings. She rested her chin on her hooves as she said,

Florenza von Linné: Oh, I went off and muttered to myself again; how rude. Thank you for the compliment, Tale Teller. I must ask though what you liked about the autumn shoot. That was taken at the beginning of my career, so I am a bit surprised to hear someone noticing me from it.

It seemed most of the life was suck out of her; not being all to find that picture bummed her out a bit. Hopefully the pony before her would give her some details that would help her out. But before she could get any comments, one of the baristas who was cleaning up the table behind Tale Teller was motioning her toward the door. At first, she thought she was implying for her to kick Tale Teller out but when her motions were getting a bit more aggressive, Florenze turned her gaze toward the door.

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Apr 23, 19:12:39
A rather large earth mare walks along the streets looking for a quick refreshment. She looks around noticing the decorations and the mood of ponies that telltale the event that is taking place, and it involves amour. As she looks around, she finds a cafe and she thinks to herself that certainly it must sell refreshments. Making her judgement, she decides to enter the cafe. She comes up to the counter and she looks around at the menu. She stands near where the two mares are talking, but not to close enough to make it seem that she is eavesdropping.

Her facial expression instantly fell to a deep frown as she saw the large mare approach the counter. Since all the baristas were too soft, it left Florenza as one of the few workers who had the guts to inform new customers that The Café was closed. The mare slowly rose from her seat at the table as she returned her gaze of the pony in front of her. In her usual monotone voice, she declared,

Florenza von Linné: It appears like I am the only one who can turn our "Closed" sign. . . . I will be right back. Do try to have a response by the time I return.

With her odd object still on the table, Florenza turned to make her way toward the counter of the establishment. Once she made it around the counter, Florenza took a moment to examine the rather large mare in front of her. Appearance wise, she didn't think much of the mare. But she didn't think it would be fair to deem her as "boring", since she was comparing this large mare to herself. She also had better things to do than to stare at this mare all day. Florenza let out a sigh before she stated,

Florenza von Linné: Hello and Welcome to The Café. I am sorry to inform you that The Café is closing early for the holiday. We will be back to our regular time schedule tomorrow; have a good day.

The mare kept her bored expression as she finished reading off her mental script. As much as she wanted to return to her chit chat with Tale Teller, she had to wait for the customer to actually leave. . . Which usually happens after they give her an earful about how easy it would be for her to make one more drink or how ridiculous the time schedule is. She agreed with the costumer about both of those things, but she wasn't getting paid overtime, so she was mentally preparing for whatever this mare had to throw at her.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

*-Sorry it took me a while. Had to study for finals. Now I am free to RP. Hope everyone is still RPing along.

---------------------------------------------

It is closed? I am sorry if I have entered. I was not aware of this closure. Very well, I shall leave by the words of your desire.

She can't help but see Florenza's expression, not looking enthuiastic. Eques becomes a bit concerned, seeing Folrenza is the only pony she has seen in Ponyville with a frown.
You appear to be distressed. Something wrong? Not sure if it has something to connect with the hearts and love that I see around this town.

FakeSmile

(( No worries, glad to see you back. c: ))

Florenza von Linné: There is nothing wrong, it is just my face.

The mare quickly replied as soon as Eques finished her last word. She would be irritated by the mare suggesting something is wrong with her, but Florenza has been through this many time before. At first, she worried about everyone asking her if she was alright, but now she knows the majority of the time they are just reading her facial expression wrong. Florenza let out a sigh as she continued,

Florenza von Linné: I take you never been to this cafe before since I am usually working here and if you have been here you would have seen I always look like this. There are many things that cause my usual level of "distress" but this holiday is not one of them. I am actually about to. . . convince someone to be my sweetheart. So I am in a better mood than usual.

While she was blabbering, the mare's gaze fell onto the pastry case next to the counter. The other barstas failed to throw them out, and Florenza figured it wouldn't hurt to try to sell ond. Returning her gaze to Eques she stated,

Florenza von Linné: I won't make you a coffee, but you can buy a pastry if you like. That does not require too much of my energy.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Chromastone64

(I'm still in this too, trying to think about how to come back in. Kinda regretting putting Lustre in now...)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

Eques now makes a more confident gesture, now understanding the mystery of Florenza.

Hmm... interesting. Never have I seen a pony appear to be in the shadows. I guess I am still judging by the mask that is worn.

She continues to listen in and she gives a bit more of a positive emotion. She felt relieved that she isn't in the blues and is also in the spirit of love. In a short moment after, Eques is now offered something to buy. To her, at least it is something to keep her a bit filled.

Okay. I'll buy some pastries. At least a small snack to help me explore this town.

FakeSmile

Florenza raised an eyebrow as the mare spoke about some kind of. . . . mask? By how confident the mare was, she figured she was trying to be symbolic. Maybe even try to impress her? She sort of doubt she was trying to impress her, since the mare had no reason though. Regardless the mare's words, Florenza's facial expression was still plain. The mare looked back at the pastries left to see if anything was worth selling. There was only a few: banana bread, strawberry cupcakes, and cranberry muffin. Turning her gaze back to Eques she stated,

[Color=tomato]Florenza von Linné:Since majority of the pastries are. . . . disgusting. . . . I will give you a my employee discount. Happy Sweet Hearts Day.[/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

Eques looks in surprise seeing the pastries. She has not seen pastries like hers in Equestria.

Eques: I do not find these disgusting. These actually look delectable.

She picks one up, which will be the cranberry muffin. After taking a bite, a sound from her mouth came through, and smiling.

Eques: Mmm... this is truly delectable. I really thank you. I shall offer you a trade for bits of gold you ponies call bits. I recall the land of Equestria trade with gold bits?

Space Ace

//ahhhh, gosh, sorry, I'm in the midst of some exams and I've been revising in almost all of my free time, I'll do my best to actually be around when I can though

Tale Teller was relieved that the other pony served enough of a distraction for Florenza that they had more time to drag up another answer. Again, their rosy eyes darted about, looking for anything to help. The earth pony looked back down at the table, chewing nervously on their lip as they concocted a hopefully suitable answer.

FakeSmile

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 May 20, 23:12:09
Eques looks in surprise seeing the pastries. She has not seen pastries like hers in Equestria.

Eques: I do not find these disgusting. These actually look delectable.

She picks one up, which will be the cranberry muffin. After taking a bite, a sound from her mouth came through, and smiling.

Eques: Mmm... this is truly delectable. I really thank you. I shall offer you a trade for bits of gold you ponies call bits. I recall the land of Equestria trade with gold bits?

Florenza's raised eyebrow started to twitch at the sight of Eques. She was annoyed to see that she took a bite without paying, since if the mare didn't have the money Florenza would end up paying for it. She also thought Eques behavior was a bit off. Not many tourist visit this place, but the few that do don't act the way she did. She thought the mare was acting a bit off. Since she was never the type to filter her words, the mare quickly spoke her thoughts,

[Color=tomato]Florenza von Linné: First off, you have to pay for your dessert before you can eat it. And yes, we accept "gold bits".[/color]

The mare went to punch in Eques order, but it looked like someone already turned it off and locked it. The mare let out a sigh as she rolled her eyes; she was starting to think she will miss her chance with her soon to be sweet heart the longer she had to stay here. While she turned on the register and search for the key, the mare figured she could give some advice to the stranger. Eques behavior made Florenza think she was a tourist, and could relate to traveling to an unknown area. As she continued to work her magic on the register, the mare said,

[Color=tomato]Florenza von Linné: I assume you are not from Equestria. Let me give you some advice, learn the culture of the area. I have traveled across seas for some modeling, and I attempted to learn the behavior and language of the place I was staying at. Its best to blend in rather than appear like a tourist. [/color]

A soft chime came from the register as it open. Turning her attention back to Eques she continued,

[Color=tomato]Florenza von Linné: Your grand total is three bits. Is there anything else you would like?[/color]

[Hr]

Quote from: Space Ace on 2016 May 21, 07:28:10
//ahhhh, gosh, sorry, I'm in the midst of some exams and I've been revising in almost all of my free time, I'll do my best to actually be around when I can though

Tale Teller was relieved that the other pony served enough of a distraction for Florenza that they had more time to drag up another answer. Again, their rosy eyes darted about, looking for anything to help. The earth pony looked back down at the table, chewing nervously on their lip as they concocted a hopefully suitable answer.

((No worries, we all know that pain. Focus on the exams, the RP will always be here! Good luck with them! c: ))
[Hr]

At a booth not too far from Tale Teller, two mares were pretending to clean the table as they watched Florenza lecture the costumer. One of the mare was a unicorn with a dark brown coat and a short, curly, blue mane; while the other was a Pegasus with a pale pink coat and a long, wavy, gold mane. The two were smirking while they watched Florenza; they always thought how she handle costumers was humorous. But as soon as Florenza said "model", both of their grins fell to a frown. The brown mare let out a sigh, while the golden mane mare rolled her eyes.
[Spoiler=The two turned their attention back at Florenza, and began to whisper to each other.][Color=brown]??: There it is. I knew she couldn't go one conversation without bringing up her being a model.[/color]

[Color=goldenrod]???: It's a bit annoyin', but I would be the same if I was her. . . . But a bit more friendly.[/color]

[Color=brown]??: Even though she isn't popular, you would think it would make her somewhat happy.[/color]

[Color=goldenrod]???: Yeah, all her photos are nice but she gives off that "I really wish I wasn't here right now" vibe.[/color]

[Color=brown]??: You would think on set she would not be bored, but that same bored look in her eyes are still there. For example, did you see her recent wine ad? It was for Heart and Hooves Day I believe. She looked lovely, but that bored look was still in her eyes.[/color]

[Color=goldenrod]???: Ehh? She had a recent ad? I didn't see it, but I wouldn't be surprised. She gotta work on faking her expressions better. . . Maybe trying for some bigger gigs too. [/color]

[Color=brown]??: She is not that good for bigger stuff. She might be pretty, but looks will take you so far. . . I got to meet my Sweet Heart soon, so let us not sit around chit chatting. I am sure you have plans, correct?[/color]

[Color=goldenrod]???: Yea', I do! My. . . [/color][/spoiler]

The two rose from their spots at the booth while they continued their conversation. The two mares were as eager as Florenza to leave the Cafe, so they didn't want to waste much more of their time sitting. But the cafe was just about cleaned up, and all was left for the two last costumers to leave. No one was too concern about the costumers; if they stayed past the time to leave they know a mare with a large sunflower cutie mark would stay to handle them.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

*-It's alright. Completely understand Space Ace ^-^
------------------------------------------------------

Eques pulls out 3 bits from a bag and places it on the counter.

I sincerely apologize. All not worry. You do deserve a payment of gratitude. I lso appreciate your helpful thoughts. I will keep a great mind intact. I must go explore the rest of the town. Thank you for the delicious bread. May you have a wonderful hearts and hooves day.

She bows her head in respect. She always does great respect to everypony she meets. It is her best gesture to make others feel a good sense of hospitality and trust.

FakeSmile

The more Eques talked, the more confused Florenza became. She was used to the behavior of the average colourful pony, but this one seemed different. Eques seemed extra warm and extra friendly; even Florenza felt a bit at ease with her around. . . . Which made her feel even more confused. A bit flustered, the mare reached out for the bits and said,

[Color=tomato]Florenza von Linné: It is a muffin . . . Well, I mean, I guess a muffin is bread. . . Yeah, Happy Day to you too. . . [/color]

Her hard frown soften to a small frown as she placed the bits in the register. Her curiosity of the mare's origin was getting the best of her and she asked,

[Color=tomato]Florenza von Linné: Where are you from? You said you had to explore the rest of the town so you are a tourist, correct?[/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

Eques stops half way to the door when asked the question. She turns around and comes close to Florenza to speak to her more comfortably. She understands her curiosity and gladly gives her answer.

I am what you say, a tourist. I consider myself more of a traveler, seeking everything new. I was born in the rurals with my parents not far from Fillydelphia. I mostly lived quietly with only my parents. This is my first time visiting Ponyville.

Go Up