Storm Chasers: Expect the unexpected

Started by Rarity Diva Pony, 2015 Nov 24, 13:57:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness sits there, waiting for her boss to talk.*
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

FakeSmile

Mr.Winks was looking over the report of their mission as the duo entered his office. He didn't acknowledge them at first; he was far too fascinated by the type of storm they had been assigned. After a while of reading over the report, a large smile formed across his face. He finally looked up at the duo and his smile grew even bigger. When Boa asked his question, a twinkle appeared in his eyes. With an unlimited amount of enthusiasm he sung,
Mr.Winks: Oh, it has defiantly shown up! Hard to believe it took us this long to pin point it. . . But nobody is perfect, Oh Ho Ho Ho!~
The stallion dropped the report and turned it so the duo could read over. His excitement was oozing through his smile and he could barely stop giggling long enough to talk. As he got a grip of his joy he continued,
Mr.Winks: Yes, this is going to be a fun challenge for y'all.  Seems like we have whirlpool on our hooves. . .Which isn't good, since the skies are too dangerous to fly we've been relying on boats a lot lately. Now you are probably thinking, "Whats so unusual about a silly whirlpool?" Well, it tends to move from place to place. . . It'll take out a few boats then disappear. This is where are lovely friend, Boa, comes in handy! Y'all will have to go underwater and take it out from there. Of course, you'll have to catch it first! Lucky for you, we have a gadget in here that should work. Lately we've been studying whirlpools so we had to simulate them. Once you leave, find Diurnal Course and she'll give you all the gear you'll need!~ She'll also assistance in pin pointing the location the whirlpool has shown up. And those are the breaks!~ All I have left to say, is do your best! The mission is ready whenever you want to head out! Feel free to take your friends along, Darkness.~ Any who, y'all best get to it, those ships are in dire need of our help. Good luck and Have A Sunny Day!~
He gave the duo a confident smile; he believed the two could get the job done.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jcfraven

Quote from: Rarity Diva Pony on 2015 Dec 12, 12:28:54
"Hmm... well, we will have to discuss it later. Right now, we have to get rid of these waterspouts before things get way out of hoof."

"Indeed my dear. Just tell me what you need, and I'll attempt to assist," Raven responds.

tonman3509

Boa lets out a chuckle. "Whirlpools, eh? I dealt with my fair share of them back in the day." A smile forms across his face. "If only I still had my ship from way back when as well, then it'd be one nice little nostalgia trip."

FrostedTwinkie

Quote from: Wondering Lightning on 2015 Dec 13, 15:31:28
*Darkness sees that the book misses, she walks over then picks it up. Opening it, Darkness starts to read to see what nonsense the author put in the book.* This seems like a popular one........WHAT! No wonder why everypony hates Batponies, just all these tales, a little offensive much.....

[glow=green,2,300]Frosted Twinkie: [/glow][glow=pink,2,300]Well I didn't care much about the tall tails in it. I liked the pictures it had in store. Such beautiful creatures. And now I actually meet one for my self. it is a great day for me . Do you mind if I follow you around a while taking notes? perhaps I could make a book to show ponies and of a kind what a great species you are. And hopefully all will know how gentle your kind is.[/glow]
I am a 15 year old griffin and my special talent is Technology and i came from the Griffin Kingdom. but i ventured out to seek more ideas and adventures!
Spoiler: show

FakeSmile

2015 Dec 14, 08:38:34 #445 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 14, 08:43:53 by FakeSmile
((Sorry this took so long, I got a little distracted. <mm< ))

[Color=goldenrod]Mr.Winks: Oh Good, now y'all won't go in this completely blind! . . . . . Y'all need a boat. Do y'all need a boat? I was thinking your water gadget would be useful. Still, if a boat is needed then it WILL be provided!~[/color]
The stallion happily exclaimed to the duo. He was impressed to hear that Boa already had personal experience with whirlpools. Mr.Winks was positive the duo will get the job done.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness nodded, she had then took out a map in her bag and looked at Mr. Winks.* So, exactly, where are we heading?
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

FakeSmile

[Color=goldenrod]Mr.Winks: Oh my, did I forget to tell y'all where its at? Geez Mr.Winks, try to get it together! Oh Ho Ho Ho!~[/color]
The stallion laughed as he tried to hide his shock. He could hardly believe he forgot to mention where the whirlpool was! After his laughter died down he said,
Mr.Winks:
Yes, the location . . . . It is at Horseshoe Bay; its near Baltimare! I'll send the location to y'all S.C.H gadgets!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness smiled she put her map back and spread her wings.* Any extra info? If so, I believe it would be best to tell us now. *Darkness's wing starts to hurt again, it has visible holes in it since debris went through it (My theory is that a Batpony's wings are easier to hurt than a normal Pegasus's wings). Darkness still surprisingly can fly well, since it still is skin on her wings, and the skin will heal, she hopes at least.*

tonman3509

When Boa hears the location, his eyes widen and he quickly places his hoof to his chin, deep in thought. Without realizing it, he's mumbling to himself, its a quiet whisper, just barely loud enough to be heard .

"Baltimare...that's pretty close to Manehattan. About what, a week trip from Manehattan to Baltimare? Hmm...that might take too long, chances are we won't have the time to wait. Maybe if I send a message in advance--"

Boa stops mid-sentence, looking up to speak clearly. "How long will the trip be from here to Baltimare?"

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Dec 13, 19:50:17
"Indeed my dear. Just tell me what you need, and I'll attempt to assist," Raven responds.

Right. So, lets get rid of these waterspouts. *Starfire walked back to the dock slowly, almost reluctantly.*
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

FakeSmile

2015 Dec 14, 19:15:02 #451 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 14, 19:19:08 by FakeSmile
Mr.Winks: Oh, it shouldn't take too long! I have a helicopter ready for y'all; Diurnal Course will be flying it. And to answer your question, Darkness, Diurnal Course will provide the tiny details once you board the helicopter!~
The stallion said with a smile. He was glad these two were asking so many question; it showed they cared about the mission.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness nodded her head slightly, when she walked out of the room, she started to fly to the helicopter pad. Darkness doesn't feel her left wing at all, even though it looks like it should be in the holy bible (sorry if you're Christian or Jewish, I just love that joke). After Darkness finds the helicopter, she sits by the pad waiting for Boa, and anypony else whom wants to show up.*

tonman3509

Boa seems to lose a bit of his energy when he hears about how long it would take. "Ah..." He lets out a sigh, before looking up, smiling at Mr. Winks. "Well, guess it can't be helped. We'll get the job done."

He turns and leaves the office, walking out of the HQ and towards the helicopter pad. "A helicopter, eh? These ponies have more fancier toys than me. I'm gonna need to step my own game up." He lets out a chuckle.

Boa reaches the helicopter pad, seeing Darkness. He hops up onto the pad, taking a seat near her. "Been a pretty interesting few days, huh?"

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness looks up, she smiles a bit, and lets out a little chuckle.* Yeah, just imagine if your parents didn't even want you here. That is a bit more interesting.*Darkness then remembers the book, she looks at Boa, then back at the helicopter floor.* What to ponies in Manehatten think of Batponies, or did they not know we existed

tonman3509

Boa sits back. "I haven't been to Manehattan in years, so I can't really say. My only connection to the big city is through my other store that an old friend of mine runs in my stead."

Boa looks at Darkness. "Why do you ask?"

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness sighs.* All books that I have seen, even ones written by loyalty. Include horrific and gruesome tales about Batponies. All the information about us was wrong as well.......... But anywhere, does somepony think we're different. Is that why all of Equestria pushed us aside, treated us like slaves. *Darkness's ears went down, as a single tear went down her face, knowing that she had to look tough for the job.* Everypony thinks we're childish, we just are able to get more energy, that's all. Everypony thinks we're monsters, HAVE YOU FELT MY COAT, it is so fluffy and warm, and I am not a monster. Everypony think we're idiots, we use our knowledge when we know it's right, we don't buckin' brag..... excuse my language, I never wanted to seem hostile.

FakeSmile

Diurnal Course: SORRY! SORRY! SORRY!
The mare shouted as she fumbled toward the helicopter. She was carrying a large box on her back and was attempting to put on her jacket. Once she made it up to the pad, the mare trip and landed onto her face. The objects in the box flew out and scattered around her. Her hair flopped down for a moment, but then quickly sprung back to life. As she scurried to pick the items up she stuttered,
Diurnal Course: I am so sorry, I had no idea I was workin' this mission! I thought I would only be workin' the Rank Mission. . . But no worries, Mr.Wink told me a few moments ago what I had to do! Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha. . . Um. . . What exactly are y'all doin'? Mr.Winks just told me to quickly go to the 'copter and fly y'all to Horse Shoe bay. . . Ah Ha Ha Ha. . .
The mare sheepishly chukled as she scrambled to pick up the fallen items.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness wipes her face and says one simple word.* Whirlpool

FrostedTwinkie

2015 Dec 14, 23:09:41 #459 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 15, 17:05:02 by FrostedTwinkie
Quote from: Wondering Lightning on 2015 Dec 14, 21:11:35
*Darkness wipes her face and says one simple word.* Whirlpool

*Frosted Twinkie just then pulls out a note pad and wrights a few things down on it*
[glow=green,2,300]Frosted Twinkie: [/glow][glow=pink,2,300]That's very interesting. thinks about how they look, fragile and sentimental[/glow] *Then Frosted Twinkie puts his note pad away. then puts his talons on Darkness's coat then rubs it for a second.*
[glow=green,2,300]Frosted Twinkie: [/glow][glow=pink,2,300]I have now. and your right it is very Soft.[/glow]
I am a 15 year old griffin and my special talent is Technology and i came from the Griffin Kingdom. but i ventured out to seek more ideas and adventures!
Spoiler: show

Go Up