Storm Chasers: Expect the unexpected

Started by Rarity Diva Pony, 2015 Nov 24, 13:57:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

Quote from: Rarity Diva Pony on 2015 Dec 10, 12:23:09
Aqua looked up and smiled, seeing Raven. She grabbed Raven's hoof and lifted herself back onto the dock; leading herself and Raven a safe distance away from the chaotic waterspouts. " Thank you for the help, Raven, but what are you doing here?"

"I'm here due to two things. One, I told you I wasn't going to be letting me being hurt stop me from doing my job. Second, I came to inform you of the cause of that beam. For some reason, the Porta-Radar emitted a mysterious energy beam, which appears to be attracted to a storm such as this. I think it might correlate somehow to the cause of the weird weather going on," Raven explains.

Wondering Lightning

(When are me and Boa gonna have our special mission, because I think Darkness is getting tired of the tree  :nod:
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

FakeSmile

(( I didn't mean y'all wait for the mission. You can
still go on storm runs with the others. And I'm
still workin' out the details. ))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Wondering Lightning

(Life, welp, I guess I have to make Darkness do something

*Darkness flies down from the tree, from everything being dark for so long, her eyes start to hurt. Darkness looks around, not seeing anypony, she walks to the radar room. Darkness still can't tell if anypony is in the radar room or no, since her vision is weird from taking a nap for so long. Darkness sits down in a chair and opens her satchel, reaching in the satchel, Darkness pulls out a cookie and starts to eat it.*
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

tonman3509

As Boa finished his work for the day, he looked at the progress he made on his remaining order, the Starsong Mail. He had limited resources to make chainmail in the first place, but he had to make do for the time being. As he ran out of material for the armor, he was only able to complete half of the armor, and he had to still add the magical properties of the armor.

"I'll have to put in a few orders of my own if I'm going to finish this."

Stretching his limbs, Boa decided to close up shop for the day, and spend the remaining day in the city. Perhaps he'd walk back to the HQ and see if there was anything he could do there.

FrostedTwinkie

Frosted Twinkie walks in the H.Q Radar room and asked Darkness if she is ok.
I am a 15 year old griffin and my special talent is Technology and i came from the Griffin Kingdom. but i ventured out to seek more ideas and adventures!
Spoiler: show

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness finishes her cookie an yawns.* Am I alive?

FrostedTwinkie

2015 Dec 10, 21:23:27 #427 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 10, 23:03:25 by FrostedTwinkie
[glow=green,2,300]Frosted Twinkie: [/glow][glow=pink,2,300]Yes. yes you are. strange though. I am a Griffin and I have seen all kinds of ponies. but you are a Batpony. and I have yet to see one before. your a very interesting specimen. I have only read up on your kind. usually you hide in the dark. perhaps your suffering from bat syndrome. that could be the reason your eyes are getting so blurry have you been getting enough moonlight? it is actually what gives batponys there strength and better sight. I actually have a picture on talon if you like to look at it.[/glow] *Frosted Twinkie talons over the picture*
[glow=green,2,300]Frosted Twinkie[/glow][glow=pink,2,300] If you don't think that's what it is. can you do me one favor and just try it? oh and I didn't take that picture. one of my old colleagues gave me that after a few months of him being gone for so long. he is a photographer.[/glow]

*frosted Twinkie continues observe Darkness as if she was a lab rat in a maze. YES! he stops for a second Clears his throat and backs up.*

[glow=green,2,300]Frosted Twinkie: [/glow][glow=pink,2,300]I apologize if I made you uncountable. I at times get lost in interest and tend to forget my manners. My name is Frosted Twinkie. I just transferred here from another Storm Chasers H.Q. I don't think we had the pleasure to formally meet. What is your name miss?[/glow]
I am a 15 year old griffin and my special talent is Technology and i came from the Griffin Kingdom. but i ventured out to seek more ideas and adventures!

tonman3509

Boa eventually reached the Storm Chasers HQ and walked inside, the first thing he noticed was that it was a little less lively than the last time he came to the HQ.

'Must be on a mission.' He thought to himself. He decided to take a casual walk through the building, deciding to see if there was anything interesting, when he heard a conversation in what was labeled "Radar Room".

Walking in, he saw Darkness sitting there. Next to her was a Griffin that Boa had never seen before. As he entered the room, he was nearly taken back at the sight of it. He had only seen a glimpse of the room when he was here to see Mr Winks, but once inside, he couldn't help but be amazed by the sights and sounds. The technology and devices used were something that even Boa believed was unheard of.

FrostedTwinkie

Quote from: tonman3509 on 2015 Dec 11, 03:15:09
Boa eventually reached the Storm Chasers HQ and walked inside, the first thing he noticed was that it was a little less lively than the last time he came to the HQ.

'Must be on a mission.' He thought to himself. He decided to take a casual walk through the building, deciding to see if there was anything interesting, when he heard a conversation in what was labeled "Radar Room".

Walking in, he saw Darkness sitting there. Next to her was a Griffin that Boa had never seen before. As he entered the room, he was nearly taken back at the sight of it. He had only seen a glimpse of the room when he was here to see Mr Winks, but once inside, he couldn't help but be amazed by the sights and sounds. The technology and devices used were something that even Boa believed was unheard of.

[glow=green,2,300]Frosted Twinkie:[/glow][glow=pink,2,300]Hello stranger. I also don't believe we had the pleasure to formally meet either. what is your name sir?[/glow]

tonman3509

Boa snapped out of his awe, turning towards who had spoke to him, seeing the griffin. Boa smiled and nodded.

"No, we haven't. The name is Captain Boa. Artificer Extraordinaire." Boa extended his hoof for a shake.

FrostedTwinkie

Quote from: tonman3509 on 2015 Dec 11, 13:29:22
Boa snapped out of his awe, turning towards who had spoke to him, seeing the griffin. Boa smiled and nodded.

"No, we haven't. The name is Captain Boa. Artificer Extraordinaire." Boa extended his hoof for a shake.

[glow=green,2,300]Frosted twinkie: [/glow][glow=pink,2,300]Hello my name is Frosted Twinkie. it is a pleasure meeting you![/glow] *As Frosted Twinkie extended his Talon out and grabbed Boa's hoof and shook  it*

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness sighs, she wipes her eyes with a towel, her vision returns.* We don't normally get our strength from moonlight, we get it from eating insects, and fruit, depends on what we can find. Now, batponies don't sleep a lot, so that is why ponies assume that we get strength from moonlight. Another reason, why I am the first batpony to be on the weather team, is that most ponies assume that we are harmful, that is why we don't show up much around Equestria, but I live in Cloudsdale since my dad is part of Luna's Royal Guard. If that answers all of your questions? *Darkness looks at the radar, but isn't paying much attention to it, and she starts to worry about her father, whom didn't agree with Darkness being in such a dangerous job.

FrostedTwinkie

2015 Dec 11, 23:19:21 #433 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 11, 23:29:21 by FrostedTwinkie
Quote from: Wondering Lightning on 2015 Dec 11, 20:55:18
*Darkness sighs, she wipes her eyes with a towel, her vision returns.* We don't normally get our strength from moonlight, we get it from eating insects, and fruit, depends on what we can find. Now, batponies don't sleep a lot, so that is why ponies assume that we get strength from moonlight. Another reason, why I am the first batpony to be on the weather team, is that most ponies assume that we are harmful, that is why we don't show up much around Equestria, but I live in Cloudsdale since my dad is part of Luna's Royal Guard. If that answers all of your questions? *Darkness looks at the radar, but isn't paying much attention to it, and she starts to worry about her father, whom didn't agree with Darkness being in such a dangerous job.

[glow=green,2,300]Frosted Twinkie: [/glow][glow=pink,2,300]That's interesting. shows what this stupid book knows :D. it is a pleasure to meet you Darkness. [/glow] *Frosted Twinkie just then Pulls out Book from his side bag that says "batpony information guide" and tosses it in the trash*

Rarity Diva Pony

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Dec 10, 17:04:33
"I'm here due to two things. One, I told you I wasn't going to be letting me being hurt stop me from doing my job. Second, I came to inform you of the cause of that beam. For some reason, the Porta-Radar emitted a mysterious energy beam, which appears to be attracted to a storm such as this. I think it might correlate somehow to the cause of the weird weather going on," Raven explains.

"Hmm... well, we will have to discuss it later. Right now, we have to get rid of these waterspouts before things get way out of hoof."
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness sees that the book misses, she walks over then picks it up. Opening it, Darkness starts to read to see what nonsense the author put in the book.* This seems like a popular one........WHAT! No wonder why everypony hates Batponies, just all these tales, a little offensive much.....

FakeSmile

2015 Dec 13, 16:28:36 #436 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 13, 16:31:34 by FakeSmile
Loud feedback came from the intercoms as Mr.Winks pressed the button. With his usual cheerful tone he sung,
Mr.Winks: Ooooh Boa and Darkness!~ Please come to my office. . . Immediately! Oh Ho Ho Ho Ho!~
The stallion continued to laugh for a bit before hanging up the call. With a large smile on his face, he reclined in his office chaired. On his desk laid a folder with the details of the secret mission. His excitement was seeping through his smile; this mission was going to be something else.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa smiled, turning towards Darkness. "Looks like its showtime." He begins walking towards the elevator that led to Mr. Winks' office.

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness flew to Mr. Winks office, in a matter of seconds. As Darkness opened the door, she looked at her boss, and all of a sudden doesn't seem so childish anymore.* So, anything on the storm yet.

tonman3509

After a couple minutes, Boa enters the room as well. "I take it our mission is coming up?"

Go Up