previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

*Marble checks the List*
Marble : wow this will take a while...
Magic...

Pillow_Master

2015 Aug 14, 22:24:40 #821 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 14, 22:52:21 by Pillow_Master
The Pillow Master came from Ponyville, He was a unicorn.. He always carried pillows with him, but this time, there was no pillows he was going to Manehattan. " I hate train rides... " He mumbled. [ I am not sure if this was ' Jumping in '.....  :facehoof: fail... ]

Post Merge

" .... This is... Manehattan.... " Pillow said as the train stopped... He trotted into the large city and found himself watching a movie on... Pillows...
much pony, very mane, such brony

http://i.imgur.com/tRxb6F7.gif
wow

Misty Fly

*Marble Was working on the Sewing Machine and Suri was measuring*
Magic...

Pillow_Master

" The pillow died! He died! " He hugged a random pony coming out from the same movie, it wasn't a happy hug.. it was a sad hug.
much pony, very mane, such brony

http://i.imgur.com/tRxb6F7.gif
wow

Misty Fly

2015 Aug 15, 10:16:48 #824 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 15, 10:34:47 by Misty Fly
Suri : perfect! i.ll finish with this and then we can go see what you have planned
Marble : i would like that
Magic...

Purple

((ok, so recently i received a message asking about the Manehattan RP,  asking if it was still going.  So, if you guys want to keep RPing here, just to let you all know i'm essentially resetting the RP, so we can start fresh :P i'll post the new opening below, and feel free to jump in at any time! ^-^))

----------------------------------------------------------

Sparkle Chord stepped off the train, taking a deep breath and readjusting to the Manehattan atmosphere.  "It's good to finally be back," she sighed.  Life had been pretty crazy for her recently, with several months of travel, adventure, and making new friends.  After all that had happened to her, she was glad to be home. 

She trotted down the streets lightly, admiring the scenery.  The city was beautiful at this hour, the golden sunset and pink sky reflecting off the buildings.  It had a calming effect to it somehow.  Sparkle sighed, reminiscing on the events of the past as she continued her trek back to her apartment.  Merely thinking about the past few months had distracted her completely.  Wrapped up in her imagination and memories, she was no longer paying attention to her surroundings, and probably would bump into somepony sooner or later.

Misty Fly

*Marble Was trotting in the streets until she suddenly bumped into Sparkle*
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle staggers back, snapping out of her fantasy.  "Oof! sorry..." she says, rubbing her head in pain.  She looks up at Marble.  "I wasn't looking where I was going... Are you alright?" she asks.

Misty Fly

*Marble Shakes her head*
Marble : yea i...i.m okay
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle looked worried.  "S-sorry about that, I didn't see you there, I-I was zoning out, and..." she sighs.  "I really should just pay more attention to where i'm going," she says, biting her lip.

Misty Fly

Marble : its okay...hey wanna go see the city with me?
Magic...

Purple

"Sure!" Sparkle says, smiling.  She lived in Manehattan, so she kind of already knew the city by heart, but she hadn't been there in awhile, so she figured it would be nice to take a tour again.

Misty Fly

Marble : where should we go first?
Magic...

Misty Fly

Marble : mabe we should go shopping?
Magic...

Purple

Quote from: Bob Marley on 2015 Nov 13, 21:38:32
Name: Zion
Race: Lion
Backstory: A lion who can go to different world and dimensions, any magic in this world doesn't effect him he can't be touched, heard, seen, or felt unless wanted to, never fight but love's to help other or hang around

(Zion appears next to Sparkle only letting her see, and hear Zion)

So how are you doing dear hope i'm not interrupting

Sparkle's ear twitches, hearing Zion's voice.  She whips around to face him.  "huh!? --oh, uh... hello!" she says, looking slightly confused.

Purple

Sparkle looked very confused, scrunching her nose a bit.  "uh... who are you?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

Purple

"well uh, ok then.  Nice to meet you Zion, my name's Sparkle Chord," she says, smiling.  "uh... can i help you with something?" she asks.

Purple

Sparkle looked even more confused now.  "What do you mean?" she asks.  She didn't think she needed help with anything... as far as she could remember.  Perhaps she had forgotten something? hard to say, considering her rather forgetful nature.

Wondering Lightning

Imma jump in. DO NOT GET MAD FOR MY OC

Race: Alicorn
Hometown: Canterlot
Name: Wondering Lightning
Coat: Light blue
Mane: Emo, long, black and rainbow.

*Wondering crashes into Sparkle after accomplishing a sonic rainboom, while holding dresses by her wings* I told him i rather would use the TARDIS 
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Misty Fly

Marble : so you don't want to huh? fine...
Magic...

Go Up