Purple

Quote from: Wondering Lightning on 2015 Nov 24, 22:45:17
Imma jump in. DO NOT GET MAD FOR MY OC

Race: Alicorn
Hometown: Canterlot
Name: Wondering Lightning
Coat: Light blue
Mane: Emo, long, black and rainbow.

*Wondering crashes into Sparkle after accomplishing a sonic rainboom, while holding dresses by her wings* I told him i rather would use the TARDIS

Sparkle is knocked back flying from the force of the sonic rainboom.  She slams into a tree, banging her head on it.  "ow..." she groans, in a massive amount of pain.

((lol, this'll be fun xD))

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering gets up and moves her wings slowly so she knows they aren't broken and she flys to Sparkle*
Are you ok...........
*Wondering stops flying after feeling sharp pains*
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Misty Fly

//bleugh
Marble : hey sparkle you coming?
Magic...

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering helps Sparkle up and sees that there are multiple colors in the sky from the sonic rainboom*
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Misty Fly

Marble : you know what? FORGET IT! *she walks into the city and crashes into Suri*
Magic...

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering gives Sparkle a note and she flys away*

Misty Fly

Marble : I,m terrible sorry about that!
Suri : its Quiet allright...Peasant...
Magic...

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering starts to fly back and forth and drops a rare gem in front of Suri*

Misty Fly

Suri : oh look an Onyx
Marble : those are Quiet Rare...
Suri : indeed...*she picks up the gem*
Magic...

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering continues to fly and the crashes once again but infront of Suri and Marble*

Misty Fly

Marble : grrr...
Suri : whats wrong?
Marble : I see a changeling!
Suri : a what?
Marble : stay behind me! *she shapes her hoof into a blade*
Magic...

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering gets confused and then she stands up and picks up some of the rare gems she dropped*
Ummm okie

Purple

((Lol sorry I haven't posted all day, I've been on the road XD))

Sparkle blinks in confusion.  She wasn't really sure what had just happened...  She sees the note that was in her hoof.  "uh... Ok then," she says to herself, and opens the note to read it.

Wondering Lightning

*The note read about a invitation of the dresses, LOL"

Misty Fly

*Suri shakes her head*
Suri : hey I,m kinda looking for some help do you think you could?...
Marble : sure I got nothing to do anyway
Magic...

Zion

Quote from: Purple on 2015 Nov 24, 15:18:44
Sparkle looked even more confused now.  "What do you mean?" she asks.  She didn't think she needed help with anything... as far as she could remember.  Perhaps she had forgotten something? hard to say, considering her rather forgetful nature.

// Sorry it me Bob Marley brother got me permanently banned so I made a new account so yea sorry for being gone so long though

(Zion disappears smiling)

Misty Fly

Suri : Great lets go then i.ll need to get some fabric by the way
Marble : sure I guess... *she follows suri*
Magic...

Purple

Quote from: Zion on 2015 Nov 28, 21:32:44
// Sorry it me Bob Marley brother got me permanently banned so I made a new account so yea sorry for being gone so long though

(Zion disappears smiling)

Sparkle sighs, confused beyond all reason.  "Maybe I should just go home..." she says to herself, and begins walking back towards her apartment.

Misty Fly

//Sparkle your apartment is next to suri apartment but neither of you know that
Magic...

Purple

((er... ok then :P))

--------------------

Sparkle continues walking home, lost in thought again.  Today had been a strange day for her, with what had just happened, and before that the insane journey she went on, only for that event to be followed by her best friend leaving her.  She sighs, and arrives at the Apartment Complex.  Sparkle takes the elevator to the 23rd floor, and walks down to apartment 102.

--------------------

((so Suri would be apartment 101 or 103 then? :P))

Go Up