Randam Saiko

2014 Nov 05, 18:28:11 Last Edit: 2014 Nov 06, 15:34:52 by Randam Saiko
OOC
The Story Book Sign Up Thread

Spoiler: Characters • show

[quote=Randam Saiko]
Name: Time Keeper
Race: Owl Android
Description: A medium sized mechanical owl composed of moving cogs and copper clock pieces.
Other Notes: It has the ability to rewind time and may give advice to the repair pony, but may not directly get involved. [/quote]
[quote author=Rush of MLP link=topic=11825.msg779829#msg779829 date=1401069819]
Name: Rush
Race: Unicorn
Description
Are they the one fixing timelines? Yes
[/quote]
[quote author=Checkmate link=topic=11825.msg800190#msg800190 date=1403756113]
Name: Checkmate
Race: Unicorn
Description (Appearance and personality):  Black fur and horn, white mane and tail.  Eyes are a light red, usually less visible behind his glasses, and his cutie mark is a white knight from chess.  Personality wise, he is an emotionless tactical machine: he is able to view nearly every situation coldly, but in conversation comes off as cold or cruel.
Are they the one fixing timelines? If no, fill out the below:  No.
Damaged Timeline:  Normally, Checkmate would have been accepted into the guards as a tactician, where he would become one of the best tacticians in history.  Once in this position, he would live alone for the rest of his life.  However, once changed, he would not be accepted into the guards, and his talent would go wasted, with him working menial jobs to get by.  Without his command, many criminals who would've been caught were instead never captured.  As a pony, without an outlet for his intellect, Checkmate is depressed and even more withdrawn than normal, having gained somewhat of a reputation as a "hermit."  If not helped, he will most likely waste his life, seeing as he is starting to feel like he has no purpose.
Other Notes:  Extremely emotionless, so emotional attempts to attract him do not work. Doesn't understand love or attraction between ponies.
[/quote]
[quote author=cloudwilk link=topic=11825.msg861544#msg861544 date=1412995893]
Name: Abstract Autumn
Race: Pegasus
Description (Appearance and personality):
Spoiler: show

He's... a bit of a derp. Of course, he's the mean-well sort and has dreams set above himself (Though, not too high. He honestly just wants to be the best winter-wrap-upper.) He has some hobies including rock collecting and tree-naming. He always wished he enjoyed art more than he does, but his life outside is usually pretty distracting enough. Nicknamed just Abstract, he fills what extra time he does have with spontaneous things. Still lives with his parents and doesn't think much about it. Grew up between Ponydale and Cloudsdale and has friends in each.

Are they the one fixing timelines? If no, fill out the below: Can't :P

Damaged Timeline (What changed): Abstract doesn't know it, but he was adopted. Unfortunately, his adopted parents got caught up in a storm caused them to find a different child at the time and place Abstract got adopted previously. In the alternate dimension, Abstract is a stray with a pretty cold heart. Rather withdrawn, he joins a band of misfits and co-leads the group whose beliefs bring them to the edge of society. He believes himself to be truly from Cloudsdale and still has a hobby of rocks and trees... but his new life caused him to, for whatever reason, be obsessed with butterfly breeds as well. He finds himself more as a rebel than anything.

Other Notes: Still Spontaneous.
[/quote]
[quote author=Omega_Khaos link=topic=11825.msg866781#msg866781 date=1415158545]
Name: Midnight Aurora
Race: Pegasus
Description (Appearance and personality):
Spoiler: Appearance • show

Coat: crystalline silver, Like the pale moon if it was made of crystal
Mane and tail: crystalline midnight Blue with crystalline sparkles of rainbow colors (Uses magical crystal glitter for the rainbow colors)
Cutie mark: A Pegasus in the center of a full moon. The moon is surrounded by a rainbow bursting aura.
Accessories: has very light cyan blue lens sun glasses. Always has a silver crystal rose in mane.

Spoiler: Personality Original Time Line • show

Outgoing, caring, protective, always out to make new friends

Spoiler:  Personality Damaged Time Line • show

Loner, Uncaring, Closed Heart, doesn't like to make friends

Are they the one fixing timelines? If no, fill out the below: No
Damaged Timeline (What changed):
Spoiler: Original Time line • show

When she was just old enough to remember, Her and her family was helped by a kind being. (parents were saved by this being.) From this simple act of helping, she learned the power of friendship.

Spoiler: Damaged Time Line Changes • show

Never got the help (parents died), so never learned about the power of friendship. She became cold hearted. She isn't easy to befriend. She will not accept help from others unless her life in and of itself is in danger. Internally she still has trouble dealing with the loss of her parents. As well as the fact that something doesn't feel right.

Other Notes: In damaged time line she does not have the silver crystal rose mane accessory or glasses. She also tries to hide her crystalline coat and cutie mark with black cloths and dust. Doesn't use the magic crystal glitter.
[/quote]

For each timeline, whoever's it is has near full control of the situation from npcs, settings, etc. For a majority of the time, you will be guiding the story, but a few times, I will temporarily take control. As a reminder, please keep the story PG. After each completed timeline, the subject may accompany Rush into the next timeline. Until then, please remain patient until your part of the story is up. The order of the timelines of course will be chronological, so first to sign up to last to sign up.

Where am I?...What is that ticking noise?...Why- Rush's thought was interrupted by a poking to his hoof. He open your eyes to face a strange owl shaped android made out what appeared to be copper and cogs. It was twitching heavily with small cogs falling out of it. "I see you're awake. I'm sorry to have dragged you here, but I need your help." Rush got up and backed away immediately. "Wait. Relax, I'm not going to harm you. I am the time keeper," it introduced itself.
"My name's Rush."
"I know." He looked around the ball room sized to see the wooden walls completely covered in clocks and golden cogs the size of houses. The room lacked any other furniture or decor aside from a single wooden T stand in the center of it. "As I was saying, I am the time keeper. I'm in charge of overseeing the history of everything and everyone." The time keeper waved his left wing towards a wall of clocks and the clocks' hands began to spin and create a portal. On the clocks were 4 of Rush's friends. There was something wrong with them. He couldn't exactly put his hoof on it, but something about them seemed different. "Earlier today, something went wrong. When I looked into their history, they had a completely different timeline. Something in their past has changed and as a result, the path they once walked down changed. They never met some ponies ,they never did some things, and they aren't even them anymore. That's why I summoned you here. Fixing their timeline is out of my jurisdiction. You however, could repair what has been damaged."
"What can I do?"
"I can send you back in time to where the damage was and you have to make them repeat what happened in their original timeline. If you happen to fail the repair, I can turn back the clock again. Be careful though, if you fail to repair their timeline too many times, it may result in more severe changes." Without second thought, he agreed to help out the time keeper and his friends. The keeper hands him a small golden cog and ties it around your neck. "If you need any help, just look into it and call me. I can't take part in the events, but I can give you advice and turn back time." A portal opens behind Rush and he steps through it, entering Checkmate's broken past.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

cloudwilk

(So I'm guessing I have to wait for awhile until I get introduced?)

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Randam Saiko

Quote from: cloudwilk on 2014 Nov 07, 12:27:56
(So I'm guessing I have to wait for awhile until I get introduced?)

(Correct, also please post in the OOC until then.)

My OCs

Checkmate

((Please correct me if I'm doing this badly.))

Rush would arrive in Canterlot, only a few years back and in an alleyway.

Rush of MLP

Rush looked around and took in the scenery; he figured he may be there a while.

He lifted the golden cog, looking into it as he spoke. [Color=gray]"Time Keeper? Are you there?"[/color]

Randam Saiko

"Yes? Do you require something, Rush?" he tilted his head as he spoke.

My OCs

Rush of MLP

[Color=gray]"What exactly am I looking for? I know I'm supposed to fix the timelines, but how do I know what to do to fix them?"[/color]

Randam Saiko

"You have to make them repeat whatever happened in their original timeline. A certain event must happen in order to repair the damage. Make it so that it does happen," he informed.

My OCs

Rush of MLP

[Color=gray]"Alright."[/color] Rush said. [Color=gray]"How do I know what event needs to be fixed? Or do I need to figure out what went wrong?"[/color]

Randam Saiko

"I have no information on what to fix. Best you investigate and put the pieces together yourself," he advised.

My OCs

Checkmate

Checkmate himself was walking down a street, visible.  He had wrapped himself in a ragged cloak, and his head was low.  Whenever the wind picked up, his blank flank was visible.

Rush of MLP

[Color=gray]"I see."[/color] Rush said, looking up and spotting Checkmate.

[Color=gray]"Thanks for the advise, Time Keeper. I think I see him now."[/color] With that, Rush put the cog back and watched Checkmate from his position.

Checkmate

Checkmate walked up to the door of a building that had seen better days, quietly opening the door and entering.  There was no lock on the door, clearly.

Rush of MLP

Rush tilted his head and approached the building, doing his best not to draw the attention of any other pony that might be nearby. He reached the door and pondered for a moment, trying to decide whether he should spy on Checkmate, or if he should confront him directly and speak with him.

Checkmate

This was clearly not the best part of the town; all of the surrounding houses were in a similar condition.  From inside, Rush could see a weak light come on through a window.

Rush of MLP

[Color=gray]"I wonder if he talks to himself..."[/color] Rush mumbled, sneaking up to the window and listening for noise inside.

Checkmate

Indeed, Check was talking to himself, and the sounds of a tea-kettle were heard.  Another day...dunno why I bother, not like anypony needs me.  The familiar tone of the educated Checkmate were replaced by a pony who sounded uneducated, broken, and alone.

Rush of MLP

[Color=gray]"That doesn't sound right..."[/color] Rush mumbled. He continued listening to see if he could find out anything about the situation.

Checkmate

At least tomorrow I'll get a job...  Check grumbled, sitting down in a tattered chair.  He could be seen better by Rush.  He wasn't as well-kept as Rush had known, with his mane and tail much more dirty and knotted.  He simply looked like a pony that didn't care.

Rush of MLP

[Color=gray]"Wow..."[/color] He said under his breath. [Color=gray]"Maybe I should talk to him."[/color] He sat just a tad longer, before quietly standing up.

Go Up