Skyrim

Started by Remedy, 2012 Apr 15, 00:13:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lurk852

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 02, 21:32:05
Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jun 02, 21:29:01
Most of the ones I've seen recommended are less along the lines of "enhance the game" and more "add ridiculous crap for absurd entertainment".

Like the MLP:FiM sleeping bag and the mane 6 horse mods? lol I still can't believe those popped up so soon after Skyrim was released. Right off the bat "Sleep in an MLP sleeping bag!" "Ride your very own Rainbow Dash!!"

That sounds great. I think there's one that puts pony faces on all the guards' shields, too.

Oh man, that reminds me, I don't think anyone has posted this yet:

Can't wait for this to be released. That guy also made some Skyrim videos involving a helmet that makes your head into Pinkie Pie's head, but I don't think I could post those here.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Book Smarts

I'm going to create a flutterborn

FUS RO yay...

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jun 02, 21:41:08
Can't wait for this to be released. That guy also made some Skyrim videos involving a helmet that makes your head into Pinkie Pie's head, but I don't think I could post those here.

Oh yes. I found a video with someone using that mod and killing people and creatures to Smile Smile Smile.
"Come on everypony, smile *Punch* smile *Punch* smile *Punch*"
Swords, daggers, and arrows were all mini Pinkie Pies, too, so it was kinda funny to see a dragon smacked in the face with a Pinkie.

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 02, 21:51:41
I'm going to create a flutterborn

FUS RO yay...

Teehee!

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

OMG I NEED PONY MODS NOWWWWW!!!!

Shadow Mare

Should I start over? The reason I ask this because of my favorite follower Vorstag is ruined from aciddentel friendly fire from Marked for Death and the lady who is suppose to let me buy guardian circle but won't have it.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2012 Jun 04, 11:58:27
Should I start over? The reason I ask this because of my favorite follower Vorstag is ruined from aciddentel friendly fire from Marked for Death and the lady who is suppose to let me buy guardian circle but won't have it.

I had to restart because I didn't kill the priest to get the daedric staff for the achievement and because I glitched near the end of the thieves guild questline and it wouldn't allow me to restore the theives guild to their former glory.

lurk852

Are you playing the PC version? You could easily rectify the latter with console commands. Maybe the former too, but only if you know where his corpse is. UESP has all the info you need.

Shadow Mare

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jun 04, 21:23:57

Are you playing the PC version? You could easily rectify the latter with console commands. Maybe the former too, but only if you know where his corpse is. UESP has all the info you need.

Its the Xbox 360 version.

Book Smarts

Mounted combat has actually been out for almost a week on the xbox 360 version, it's pretty awesome  :3

Ozzy

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 15, 19:10:16
Mounted combat has actually been out for almost a week on the xbox 360 version, it's pretty awesome  :3

Shadowmere > Ancient Dragons

Book Smarts

Quote from: Ozzy on 2012 Jun 16, 08:33:36

Shadowmere > Ancient Dragons

Pretty much, I can stay on my horse and still kill those pesky bears and saber cats that block my way

Malkies

I'm not very good at it yet, the normal horses keep dying because of bears and sabers :'(
Bit disappointed that you can't use magic but it's a great addition to the game.
:D

Book Smarts

Quote from: Malkies on 2012 Jun 16, 12:53:15
I'm not very good at it yet, the normal horses keep dying because of bears and sabers :'(
Bit disappointed that you can't use magic but it's a great addition to the game.
:D

The horse you get from the Dark Brotherhood questline is the hardest to kill horse in the game, you shouldn't have to worry about those annoyances. I also wish you could use magic on a horse since I've always wanted to have a mage knight character.

Malkies

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 16, 13:11:54
The horse you get from the Dark Brotherhood questline is the hardest to kill horse in the game, you shouldn't have to worry about those annoyances. I also wish you could use magic on a horse since I've always wanted to have a mage knight character.
I love Shadowmere, he's beastly :D
I'm on a newer save so haven't got to that part of the DB questline yet.

lurk852

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 16, 13:11:54I also wish you could use magic on a horse since I've always wanted to have a mage knight character.

Yeah, pity about the lack of mounted magic (though as a PC user, I won't get it for another five weeks or so) - wonder why they did that. I've been trying out a mage knight type myself (one-handed, heavy armor, destruction, alteration, and some other utility things) and it's a lot of fun. Still, I'd guess that 1h + destruction would get frustrating pretty quickly without balance mods; Destruction is crap at mid to high levels in vanilla Skyrim.  D: (unless of course you just use it to stunlock things, which sounds cheap and boring...)

Little Judas

Quote from: UESPDawnguard Beta Invites Sent Out -- June 14, 2012

Signup for Dawnguard beta testing has ended, and invites were sent out on the 12th. Only 0.5% of applicants were accepted for the closed Xbox 360 beta. Testers are subject to an NDA, meaning the wiki won't be able to host any of the content until the DLC is officially released on June 26 for Xbox 360. PC and PS3 release dates are yet to be announced.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Jun 17, 05:32:55

Signup for Dawnguard beta testing has ended, and invites were sent out on the 12th. Only 0.5% of applicants were accepted for the closed Xbox 360 beta. Testers are subject to an NDA, meaning the wiki won't be able to host any of the content until the DLC is officially released on June 26 for Xbox 360. PC and PS3 release dates are yet to be announced.

I should read the Game Informer article about it. I don't really know what all will be in the DLC.

Little Judas

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 17, 05:45:14
Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Jun 17, 05:32:55

I should read the Game Informer article about it. I don't really know what all will be in the DLC.
Spoiler: show
Warning to twilight-fans.
It contains vampires.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Book Smarts

Soooooooo close, just one more day and it's Dawnguard time  X3

Chishio Kunrin

I found this picture in a Cracked.com photoplasty contest for "If Video Game Covers Were Honest"

lol

Go Up