Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Sep 27, 19:48:20
Meh, i'm almost over. I think. Blob popped out into Creation. Well, here I am. do I get some sort of realm realm, not powers realm?

moonlight appeared right besides blob. uh you didnt made any sense

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Ründo

"Oh that..." sighed Gathering looking disappointed, 'another god more interested in making their own personal paradise, rather than helping make creation.' "...Just look inside of yourself, and the presence of your personal realm should come into view."
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

blobking156

and a thought bubble portal thing appeared above Blob's head. Hey, a portal thingy! Blob jumped in.

The Wandering Magus

((Moonlight and Blob, please check the Rules and Information thread before describing anything of your surroundings.  There is ample information concerning the environment and the existing objects in Creation.  Zeth is a living and sentient planet within Creation, and also a God.

Also, Celestia and Luna might be having regrets about giving that Realm to you now, since so far you've not really shown much responsibility with it, nor willingness to work with others towards a common purpose.))
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Ründo

:l  "...and without fail... every time...."*grumble mumble*  He looked over to moonlight.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

blobking156

[What am I supposed to do with it right now, I haven't been told of any tasks that Blob's  realm might be useful in doing. Blob needs a place for his library, doesn't he? actually...] Blob came back out, and  closed the portal. Hey, you wouldn't happen to be able to help me create a library, woyuld you? you see, I would like to create a library of knowledge and books and things, but I can't make any tangible things. only ideas.

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Sep 27, 20:05:40
[What am I supposed to do with it right now, I haven't been told of any tasks that Blob's  realm might be useful in doing. Blob needs a place for his library, doesn't he? actually...] Blob came back out, and  closed the portal. Hey, you wouldn't happen to be able to help me create a library, woyuld you? you see, I would like to create a library of knowledge and books and things, but I can't make any tangible things. only ideas.

moonlight shook her head left and right OK enought joking. gathering do you know whre planet zeth is?.

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Sep 27, 20:25:29
I think this may be it right here.

moonlight looked down to see a grassy field oh strange....

Night Sight

((You can talk to the God of Architecture. He lives in The Neutral Tower in the mountains))

blobking156

If you don't mind, I think i'll explore, find a good place for my library. do you know if there'sa god of building or something?
[and i'm working this into a way to find it, ecause Blob wouldn't know.]

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Sep 27, 20:44:43
If you don't mind, I think i'll explore, find a good place for my library. do you know if there'sa god of building or something?
[and i'm working this into a way to find it, ecause Blob wouldn't know.]

moonlight gracefull landed on the grass. when she did a circle of grass (the circle is 3 feet ) turned into dead grass. when she moved next to a tree the tree died.
well i am the god of plague soo thats suppose to happen don't have to worry making a castle in my own private realm. that can come later for now i have to find out. what i can do here[/list]

blobking156

Well, I think i'll go dungeon spelunking. there should be some in those mountains. Blob started off towards the mountains, not really knowing what was there.

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Sep 27, 21:09:52
Well, I think i'll go dungeon spelunking. there should be some in those mountains. Blob started off towards the mountains, not really knowing what was there.

i dont think dungeons exist in this planet

blobking156

Can't hear you, too busy adventuring! Blob reached the mountains. he used his godly abilities to make his way up. he saw the Neutral Tower and was puzzled. Is this an upward-going dungeon?

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Sep 27, 21:31:45
Can't hear you, too busy adventuring! Blob reached the mountains. he used his godly abilities to make his way up. he saw the Neutral Tower and was puzzled. Is this an upward-going dungeon?

moonlight teleported right next to him i think we shouldnt be here,

moonlight7starshine

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Sep 27, 21:36:28
Why not?

i dont know the other gods/goddess. that made this tower might get mad for tresspassing i dont want my flank back to questria or teared apart by discord.

Go Up