Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Enstramentall

Terry heard other ponies talking, and turned around with a questioning look on her face, wondering who they were. She heard them talking about goddesses and gods, and wondered if they were also gods and goddesses. H-Hello? She tilted her head, kind of unsure about these ponies.  :s
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Silverweed

deviantART is magic
/!\ FIY: I sleep from 3 PM to 1 AM...curse you, time zones!

Ethereal Nebula

"They're quite capable enough to create their own shelter and as for the food.
I had also planned something with the Nature god, but... yeah....
It's was actually quite simply concept. A crystal flower, so it would have both the properties of a mineral and plants."

Ethereal made one appear before them as an example. It looks like any other flowers except for it petals.
The flower's petals were made out of gems.

Ründo

Gathering stared at the flower for a moment "...wait, what was the issue?  This looks really easy to do," he replied. "All the nature god had to do was make use of natural ores to make one... let me guess, he tried doing something overly complicated and it backfired." *Sigh* Gathering shock his head. "Very well I suppose I'll make those, too.  Feel free to bring the mortals over to the location you want them to settle down."
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Ethereal Nebula

"All right, just meet us at the small mountain south of the portal."
With that, Ethereal left her realm and landed on her island.
The Immelks around the area bowed in acknowledgement to her.
"Hello my sweet little deers. Today's going to be a big day."
"......"
"Today you're going to Zeth for the first time."
"......"
"Yes that's right, you'll become a full mortal."
"......"
"No Gathering is going to be helping us instead."
"......"
"Do you think so? I doubt it."
"......"
"It's not like that really, anyway we're getting off topic. Let's get moving."
With a movement of her wings, swirls of vapor starts to encircle the whole area as it starts to teleport the herd off to Zeth.

Ründo

Gathering appeared at the designated location on Zeth after leaving the dream Realm. "hmm, I wonder why she choose to have them live on a mountain?  granted, it's do-able; just a little more difficult." He looked around to locate  favorable places to create the flowers, and soon enough he started growing them across various locations on the mountain.  Indecently these flowers had a greater variety of colors, flavors, and nutrient content than what was previously asked for; due to using the randomly natural resources.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Enstramentall

In a poof of aquamarine light, Terry turned back into a foal. She sat back down, taking another bite of her grilled cheese sandwich. She saw a wilting flower, and frowned. The flower grew back to a bud. Terry smiled and took another bite, satisfied.
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Ethereal Nebula

On one of the area of the mountain, vapors dance around as it finishes teleporting the herd before vanishing away.
Looking around the place it had seems that Gathering had already started on his part.
The mountain was already baring the flowers that Ethereal had requested.

((Imagine the mountain like this but without those buildings in the way.))
Spoiler: show

Night Sight

Appearing at the mountain where the flowers were growing Starless was quickly trying to figure out why they were growing there
"What the... didn't I make these flowers on a different mountain towards the west?" He said to himself as he tried to figure out their source
((When Starless was affected by that rock a little while ago the flowers WERE a success, just the rock he used to try and combine powers efficiently wasn't the success. Sorry for being a bit inactive too, lots of homework))

KoalaLover99

((I think my conversation is dead  X3 nope.avi))

Alanca sat back down, and got her paper and quills out. She begins to write a scribe completely in old pony english.

Silver Snake

((NO NO! Sorry, everypony. >.< I wasn't feeling very up to much yesterday. I think I caught my little brother's flu. :c))

"Ah, Protection and Peace. Celestia knows we need that around here. When we get bored.... crises tend to happen." Shrugging, Blue continued. "And it depends on what sort of mortals you mean. We've got some animals, some deer that live in a wood at the center of the planet, and exactly two pony mortals that are exploring the frozen North as we speak." Wordlessly, Blue dropped a hint that they might need a little protection.

The unicorn's ears pricked up when he heard Alkaid's approach. "Oh, hello Alkaid. This is Alanca, the Goddess of Protection and Peace. And..." He trailed off as the mare began scribbling furiously on a piece of parchment in a language he couldn't discern. "...She seems to be the bookish type. Is there something bothering you? You seem oddly happy."

Crimson sat there and sorta moped.

Let's just.... Let's not ask too many questions about this one.

Night Pony

Suddenly another growl  could be heard by the mortals. This time it was stronger than the last.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

KoalaLover99

((Sorry X3))

"Frozen north you say?"

Alanca's ears perked up, she had always had a fondness for snow and cold in general

"Um... in anyway could I help out there?"

Enstramentall

Terry pulled out a peice of paper, and in very eligant handwritting for a foal sized pony, began writing a list of her objectives for the next week, things like play with the foals of Equestria, cheer up older ponies, practice age changing spell, and age everypony each day. She took a drink from her juicebox, trying to think of her other duties.

Silverweed

"Protection and Peace, uh? Good, I guess the only reason why we're not experiencing wars too frequently is that there simply aren't enough people to be able to battle each other..." joked Alkaid, not dropping his smile. "Do I look happier than usual, you think? Well, I was just looking forward to be talking with the Sisters for about...a lifetime, you know? Sometimes being a god really brings many advantages!"

The God of Knowledge and Memory turned to Alanca. "I'm planning - and really should decide to ask Zeth about it - to raise a new intelligent race on this planet...I have no clue about how long it'll take, but I'd really pleased if, once done, you could bless them with your powers...you know, for granting them peace and protection. Obviously you'll have to work in synergy with Blue Blur here, I guess...after all, isn't the Law and Order supposed to exist for granting peace and protection to people?"

deviantART is magic

KoalaLover99

"We, I... guess I could do so. Ic would anlicnes to seon se cynn gearu" (I would like to see the race myself)

((When I type in italics, Alanca is speaking in old english, so will be harder to understand))

Silverweed

Quote from: KoalaLover99 on 2013 Jan 28, 10:41:02
((When I type in italics, Alanca is speaking in old english, so will be harder to understand))

((In fact I don't understand XD. Doesn't help not being native english speaker  :P))

deviantART is magic

KoalaLover99

Quote from: Silverweed on 2013 Jan 28, 10:48:16

((In fact I don't understand XD. Doesn't help not being native english speaker  :P))

((I ran it through a translator, so it might not even be correct  lol))

Night Pony

Quote from: KoalaLover99 on 2013 Jan 28, 11:07:05
Quote from: Silverweed on 2013 Jan 28, 10:48:16

((I ran it through a translator, so it might not even be correct  lol))

((yeah why don't you write the translation in brackets so we can understand  :P))

A loud noise that sounded like an impact was heard by the mortals on the north pole though it could be dismissed as an icequake.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

KoalaLover99

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jan 28, 12:38:08
((yeah why don't you write the translation in brackets so we can understand  :P))

((Edited post :P))

Alanca looked at Blue

"So... erm... about the forzen north?"

Go Up