Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thunder Jet

"Have you known that my machines...I gave them a chance." He sighed. "I gave them their own life, just like the mortals. I never knew THIS would happen."

Night Pony

((Sooner or later they all go rogue.))

Night Shine was passing through a forest.
"What was that talk about a war?Well at least no elemental died...or else i would have know."

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Teal Turken

The trees seem to be listening in on Night Shine.

Chirp

"Machines do not live. They are not real ponies. They have different logic. They are your responsibility and you must watch over them. Like Tator must watch over the animals. THIS... THIS is all YOUR fault."
He stands up, but his hooves are still in the ice.
"LEAVE NOW!"

Thunder Jet

"Does a god ever control a mortal?" He simply said.

Chirp

"In situations like these, he does. You weren't there when Night Shine waged war on Tator, but he controlled the animals back then, so yes. They do. You are at fault."
Spikes shoot up out of the ice around Majem. He shakes with anger.
"Leave now, I will not repeat myself."

Blues-Music

((Is it okay if I make another O.C just to sign him up as a god?))

Thunder Jet

"You never answered my question. A god cannot even if he wished to. So, can he?"

Teal Turken

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 May 26, 17:28:19
((Is it okay if I make another O.C just to sign him up as a god?))

((That's fine, you can also sign up Blues Music as a god. Just because you introduced him as a mortal doesn't mean he can't become a god))

Night Pony

Night Shine continues to talk to herself."It seems that everything we do,everything we create....sooner or later it undoes itself."

Teal Turken

"But there is always reason for it" Tator's voice could be heard around Night Shine.

Night Pony

"And often it's not even a good reason." continued Night not really paying attention from where the voice came from.

Chirp

"Mortals should be allowed to live their life, but we must watch over them, protect them. If they cannot live peacefully, we must prevent them from waging war by controlling their actions. I am not a God of the Mind. If you wish to know more, ask Night Shine."
Majem horn glows and a force pushes Thunder Jet out of the castle, out of the planet's atmosphere. The barrier lets Thunder go out, but prevents him from entering again.

Teal Turken

"Whether the reason is good or not it is our task to ensure that no disasters befall our universe"

Thunder Jet

Thunder teleported back inside.
"So, why were there wars back in Equestria? Did a god ever change that?" He asked.

Night Pony

"But often we are the ones who cause the disasters,we undo what we create."

((Majem just loves talking about Night.  lol ))

KoalaLover99

((Hallo everypony  ^-^))

Alanca starts wandering around, looking for a nice location for a temple

Chirp

On the throne was no longer a pony, only a chunk of ice in the form of Majem.

Teal Turken

"As true as it may be and I do not forget my attempt at destroying my own realm, we must learn to let little feuds go and make amends"

Thunder Jet

"I GUESS THAT'S A NO!" He screamed, lying down on the ice floor.

Go Up