Pascalo Beach [SIGN-UP]

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jun 02, 01:06:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Maplewood

"sure lets go" maple got up with some excitement

Teal Turken

Sanny smiles and jumps off of the arm of the lounge chair onto Maple's back.

Maplewood

2015 Feb 07, 00:34:49 #34102 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 07, 10:43:19 by Maplewood
" so what are you craving right now" maple said trying to come up with a menu of sorts

Naura

Quote from: Doomato on 2015 Feb 04, 02:32:43
((Um... Naura and Grizzly, this happened. lol))

((Ops, missed that x3))
"BWAH" Naura yelled as she fell backwards of the suprise bump.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Grizzly

Blue curled into a ball, pressed against the snow covered ground by Naura's falling backwards as she was following her closely.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Naura

Naura quickly rolled off Blue and sat up in the snow, trying to see what she bumped into.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Teal Turken

Quote from: Maplewood on 2015 Feb 07, 00:34:49
" so what are you craving right now" maple said trying to come up with a menu of sorts

um... Sanny thinks, scratching her head with her hoof. Something warm. she says.

Doomato

A bumping sound could be heard from the smartphone, followed by a leaderboards screen. "Gah, you messed me up." The preoccupied stallion looked down at the two.

Maplewood

"simple yet effective, I like the way you think" maple chuckled as he walked into the dinner

Grizzly

Blue remained curled on the ground for a while before realizing Naura is no longer lying on her, she raised her head and blushed, then noticed Doomato. "Oh, hello. You look familiar." she tilted her head.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

LunarDusk

Scar was starting to get impatient.
He took a few steps forward and reached into his pouch to pull out a few flat cross shaped objects that had a circular bump in the center. He takes a deep breath out of anxiety before going in a horizontal line across the road to the entrance burying them until he got to the end.
"Oh." he took a few steps away to hang in one of the trees.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Teal Turken

Quote from: Maplewood on 2015 Feb 07, 21:29:16
"simple yet effective, I like the way you think" maple chuckled as he walked into the dinner

Sanny carefully climbs down from the arm of the lawn chair and follows Maple inside.

Naura

"Oh, can you help us out please?" Naura asked and walked up behind the stallion to get cover from the snow.

Maplewood

As maple walked into the kitchen he started to go into the cupboards to look for bread for a sandwich

Checkmate

Check walked downstairs, levitating a book and quill with him and writing.  Behind him, another four books floated, all sealed and signed.

ChibiGrrl

Silver trotted onto Check's porch, looking a bit shaken...
He has just come from visiting his daughter and grandfilly, his tail singed.

He knocked on the door, pulling his vest tighter around himself.

Checkmate

Check opened the door absent-mindedly.  Come in.

ChibiGrrl

Silver trotted inside, looking at Check questioningly.
"Hey there lad, long time no see...Something on your mind?"

As the brown stallion trotted past Check into the living room, the faint smell of singed hair followed him.

Checkmate

Are you alright, Silver?  Check put the book down from his face, confused.

ChibiGrrl

Silver chuckled in embarrassment, then replied...
"Well, Jade got a bit upset after losing her doll while we were playing
in the living room. Crim and I were scrambling to find it, next thing I know Jade
is crying and shooting sparks of magic everywhere.
"
He turns to look at his tail, grimacing at the singed hair.
"That filly is small, but her magic sure packs a punch..." he mumbled.

Go Up