Its nice to be here

Started by Dark Gem, 2013 Jan 26, 23:41:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Gem

Well, Just to start off saying, Yes I have a really wierd forum name But its just a name I could think of Not being TOO stupid. But im just hoping I dont get judged too much on my name  X3  anyway off of the topic of my name I guess im just really exited to play this game and chat with other bronies  :D

So, I know this was a short intro and I hardly dident explain anything about myself Im just lazy and Dont like to wright alot and just jump right into things  x3

Anyway, I hope to see everyone in the game and on the forums. plus I pinkie promise to put some more things on my profile to explain atleast a little more about me

Your's Truly Dark Gem
If your interested in some fine jewelry the finest in Equestria then Im the stallion your looking for.

Tiger

Welcome to the forums! Do help yourself to a burrito that is definitely NOT imbued with insanity ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Dark Gem

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jan 26, 23:49:26
Welcome to the forums! Do help yourself to a burrito that is definitely NOT imbued with insanity ovO

*sniffle* you brought me food while I dident bring anything this is the nicest forum ever i think I could cry  D:
If your interested in some fine jewelry the finest in Equestria then Im the stallion your looking for.

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

Have a simply wonderful time as I always say

Jenzy

Introduction: Welcome to the Legends of Equestria Forums! Be sure to read the Rules. There's even a Help thread as well.

Greetings! Hope you have a great time here. Enjoy exploring the Forums! ^-^

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Shadow Star

Welcome to Legends of Equestria! I hope you have a wonderful time here! :D
~Legends of Equestria~

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules explore and have fun   ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Dark Gem on 2013 Jan 26, 23:41:38
Well, Just to start off saying, Yes I have a really wierd forum name But its just a name I could think of Not being TOO stupid. But im just hoping I dont get judged too much on my name  X3  anyway off of the topic of my name I guess im just really exited to play this game and chat with other bronies  :D

So, I know this was a short intro and I hardly dident explain anything about myself Im just lazy and Dont like to wright alot and just jump right into things  x3

Anyway, I hope to see everyone in the game and on the forums. plus I pinkie promise to put some more things on my profile to explain atleast a little more about me

Your's Truly Dark Gem
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^ do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Billow Pillow

Introduction:

Greetings and welcome new friend, to the Legends of Equestria! It is a pleasure to meet you, If you ever need any help please feel free to ask a staff, or one of are many helpful and active members here on the forums! Also please be sure to remember to check out the rules Here.

My Chat:

I think it's an interesting forum name.
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Blade Braveheart

Hi :D and don't worry about the name it's what u feel fits u for funny sakes I named myself blade Braveheart
I'm the B to the L to the A-D-E and ain't no other pony a cut up like me I'm Bladealicious! ovO
I'm a brony and I know it :D

Go Up