Hello! ^^

Started by CadyD16, 2012 Nov 13, 17:21:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CadyD16

Hello there, everypony. :)

I joined this forum a little earlier in the year, but then a bout of inactiveness sorta.. came along. I haven't talked to many people on here yet, but I still feel a little guilty for never posting anything since I joined. :s

And I'd like to say thank you to the user Chirp, who wished me Happy Birthday. I never said thanks, so I hope it isn't too late! X3

If you wanted to know anything about me... Erm... I am truthfully, as it says on my profile, fourteen years old. I enjoy writing a lot, so MLP fanfiction has already been something I've attempted before. I really, really like to roleplay as well, so long as there's at least a little bit of literacy. When the game is finally open to the public, the first type of pony I plan on making is going to be a Unicorn, as that has always been what I believed I'd be if I were a pony myself. ^-^

These emotes are brilliant, by the way. ovO I needed to say that at some point.

I'll wrap it up short for now. Good day. :]

Weremetalwolf

Hey! glad you decided to join! O: I can't wait to read one of your fanfiction and to meet ya in a RP :D
And most important HAVE FUN ^-^
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: CadyD16 on 2012 Nov 13, 17:21:06
Hello there, everypony. :)

I joined this forum a little earlier in the year, but then a bout of inactiveness sorta.. came along. I haven't talked to many people on here yet, but I still feel a little guilty for never posting anything since I joined. :s

And I'd like to say thank you to the user Chirp, who wished me Happy Birthday. I never said thanks, so I hope it isn't too late! X3

If you wanted to know anything about me... Erm... I am truthfully, as it says on my profile, fourteen years old. I enjoy writing a lot, so MLP fanfiction has already been something I've attempted before. I really, really like to roleplay as well, so long as there's at least a little bit of literacy. When the game is finally open to the public, the first type of pony I plan on making is going to be a Unicorn, as that has always been what I believed I'd be if I were a pony myself. ^-^

These emotes are brilliant, by the way. ovO I needed to say that at some point.

I'll wrap it up short for now. Good day. :]
Hello and welcome back ^-^  If you roleplay, I hope you might take a look at a few I GM? x3 the  players and I at Royal Academy of Magic and Pony Cosmology would love to have you over :3
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules explore and have fun, there is lots to see and all the time in equestria to see it so Jump in  ^-^ and let the madness take hold  ovO

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

well hello there my new friend! I hope you have a wonderful time lol. Oh and everyone please remember to watch it with the smiles :P

Tiger

Welcome! Be sure to join some roleplays or thread games!

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to LoE!  :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

applesing

Welcome to Loe! :D I'm sure you'll find lots to do here.
They are eating her, and then they are going to eat me! OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

Billow Pillow

Introduction:

Greetings and welcome new friend, to the Legends of Equestria! It is a pleasure to meet you, If you ever need any help please feel free to ask a staff, or one of are many helpful and active members here on the forums! Also please be sure to remember to check out the rules Here.

My Chat:

Glad you finally decided to post! Hopefully you'll be an active member!
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

TeaKay

Hey Cady~! Hopefully you'll post around this time. X3 Welcome to being active and nice to meet you.

Go Up