Hello everypony!

Started by Swift Whooves, 2012 Jun 27, 22:07:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Swift Whooves

Hello! Hola! Bonjour! And ect. everypony!  BTW, I can't actually speak Spainish or French.  Can't wait for LoE to be finished!  In the meantime, I guess I'll hang out here, fimfiction, and youtube.  I will be able to upload my profile pic tommorrow, hopefully.  Anyways, I'm excited to be here! :D
Swift Whooves: Time Adventurer

Sponk

Quote from: Swift Whooves on 2012 Jun 27, 22:07:34
Hello! Hola! Bonjour! And ect. everypony!  BTW, I can't actually speak Spainish or French.  Can't wait for LoE to be finished!  In the meantime, I guess I'll hang out here, fimfiction, and youtube.  I will be able to upload my profile pic tommorrow, hopefully.  Anyways, I'm excited to be here! :D
Welcome to LoE! I'm new here too. So do you roleplay? :D
Blah blah blah.

Lord of Madness

Greetings! I'm the Lord of Madness... I hope you a simply wonderful time here with all of us my dear new friend

Swift Whooves

Quote from: Sponk on 2012 Jun 27, 22:10:55
Welcome to LoE! I'm new here too. So do you roleplay? :D

A little bit.

Swift Whooves

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jun 27, 23:05:25
Greetings! I'm the Lord of Madness... I hope you a simply wonderful time here with all of us my dear new friend

Thank you very much!  It's nice to talk to more fellow bronies.  This is actually the first time I've joined a forum, to be honest. X3

hyper drive [HD]

good day champ. have a wonderful time here

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to LoE!  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and Welcome to the forums and to LoE

hyper drive [HD]

Ozzy

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

The Wandering Magus

hello and welcome! ^-^  nice to see a new pony around here :D do you roleplay any?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Swift Whooves

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 29, 13:17:09
hello and welcome! ^-^  nice to see a new pony around here :D do you roleplay any?

I probably might roleplay sometime later on. :)

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Swift Whooves on 2012 Jun 29, 17:22:26

great! :D  lots of games to choose from ;)  if you're interested, you could try out P&S Adventures or Pony Cosmology x3  or maybe Before Equestria.  however you choose, hope you have a wonderful time here ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Swift Whooves

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jun 30, 21:50:42
Quote from: Swift Whooves on 2012 Jun 29, 17:22:26

great! :D  lots of games to choose from ;)  if you're interested, you could try out P&S Adventures or Pony Cosmology x3  or maybe Before Equestria.  however you choose, hope you have a wonderful time here ^-^

I'll look into it!  :D

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Helloooo and welcome to the ponyhood! We all hope you enjoy your stay!
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

HerpyDooves

Welcome, I hope you have a ton of fun here!

PrincessButton

Welcome to LoE Swifty! ovO
Can't wait to get to know you over the forums~
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Go Up