The newest pony in Equestria has arrived!

Started by Joyful Red, 2012 Aug 06, 15:28:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Joyful Red

No not that pony... Me!  >:O

Welcome to Equestia... err, you guys are supposed to be saying that... :P

Uhm... what am I supposed to say... what was my line...

Anywho...  :D

Sorry about that, I get confused alot by the simplest things, sometimes I lose my train of thought and forget what I am doing, like this one time I was walking, then I forgot where I was going, so I retraced my steps back and started going backwards, and then I got to a fork in the road, and I couldn't figure out if I went that way or that other way, so then I tried to retrace my steps back to when I was retracing my steps backwards, when I first started to retrace my steps backwards because I had forgotten where I was going, and then I ended up forgetting where I was at, and... then I black out and stuff happens....  :I

Oh my it just happened again...

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!  >:O

Why hello there!  ovO

My name is Joyful Red! What is yours!  ovO

Hehehehehe!  :D

Joyful Red

Shy-Blood

Greetings and welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!  :D  :D
Credit goes to Frosting Blush.

Hiroshi Goukyo

You took forever to post this  lol
Welcome to LoE  :D
Now that you've found me,
My whole world is brighter
Now that you've touched me
My steps are much lighter

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Legulus

LOL welcome, my friend! :)

Please do explore our many attractions.
There are 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those that don't ;)
Thanks to Jenzy for mah avatar.

Fudgemuffin

Julius

Well hello there!

What a magnificent and interesting pony you are, reminds me of a friend that... I think it was him... And did he, really? Thought he liked cupcakes...

What was I saying again?

Welcome!  ovO
Purr~

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here. There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here. Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

GREETINGS!!! I found I loved your post lol. Anyway I hope that you have a wonderful time here with all of us! And just know we are all crazy here  ovO

VintVariety

Haha, very creative way to introduce yourself(x. Anywho, welcome to Equestria.. of Legends forums. Hope you enjoy it here  :D

Tiger

"Hi there! Name's Tiger, nice to meet you!"

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Vinyl light

Welcome welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you. Welcome welcome welcome I say how do you do? Welcome welcome welcome I say hip hip hurray! Welcome welcome welcome to Legends of Equestria Today! *Confetti & cake*... :D

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Joyful Red on 2012 Aug 06, 15:28:01
No not that pony... Me!  >:O

Welcome to Equestia... err, you guys are supposed to be saying that... :P

Uhm... what am I supposed to say... what was my line...

Anywho...  :D

Sorry about that, I get confused alot by the simplest things, sometimes I lose my train of thought and forget what I am doing, like this one time I was walking, then I forgot where I was going, so I retraced my steps back and started going backwards, and then I got to a fork in the road, and I couldn't figure out if I went that way or that other way, so then I tried to retrace my steps back to when I was retracing my steps backwards, when I first started to retrace my steps backwards because I had forgotten where I was going, and then I ended up forgetting where I was at, and... then I black out and stuff happens....  :I

Oh my it just happened again...

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!  >:O

Why hello there!  ovO

My name is Joyful Red! What is yours!  ovO

Hehehehehe!  :D

Joyful Red

Hello and welcome to the forums :]  I hope you enjoy your time here.  You seem to enjoy roleplaying! ^-^  If you're interested, there's lots of Sign-Ups and Jump-Ins for you here :D  I suppose I'm obligated to recommend Before Equestria and Pony Cosmology, and Silverdale Saga is also quite fun to play ^-^  however you choose, hope you can join us!
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Vick McBread

(:
We, are Vick.
And WELCOME!
Happy Winter Wrap up!
:D
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Go Up