Where is Vick?

Started by Vick McBread, 2012 Jun 22, 14:47:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vick McBread

So, We thought We were still on and posting but no. Only a copple people know that We're still here. No We never lurked either. just stayed in touch with a few.... BUT NO MORE We want to let everypony to know that We still exist. *eats browny whole* We Wub existing.
Thank you for you time and give some feed back to let us know How you reacted to a recent Vanishment.
"Wait, Wheres Vick?"
                      - Time Right
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Rainy-Chan

You've been less active than usual for barely a week or two so:

Ozzy

I'm only active in like..two sections of the forum, don't sweat it, gov

Lord of Madness

I try to stay active everywhere all the time all day every day  ovO because time here is pretty awesome  ^-^

Blues-Music

I'm the voice that makes you look towards it then say nah it was nothing of the forums so don't worry about being the forgotten one I already have that part  ^-^.

Explolguy

I am so completely and utterly baffled by the OP's post that I have no clue how to reply to it, other than with this.

Hopefully, you catch on to the implications of what I said.

The_Unknown

Alright, this is just getting silly now.
Every time I see a post by Vick McBread I end up being confused and slightly annoyed.
Is this guy permanently roleplaying, or am I missing something here?

But whatever, welcome back I guess.

The Traveling Monk

Quote from: The_Unknown on 2012 Jun 24, 12:31:44
Every time I see a post by Vick McBread I end up being confused and slightly annoyed.

But whatever, welcome back I guess.

probably. If so I love your dedication to staying in your insane character's character Vick.
The path of life is a winding one. It is best to remain hopeful down it, and to bring a few good friends and snacks for the trip.   -Panxen, the traveling monk.

My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2937.0

Rainy-Chan

get in line, he's a child after all

Nala Valor

Quote from: Rainy-Chan on 2012 Jun 24, 21:54:55

If I remember correctly, he is a 21 year old Math teacher... Or I'm maybe wrong and that it's just in rp.
And I know he is sometimes confusing. Like the fact he speak like a Borg but I get over it...

Rumor

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Jun 24, 22:02:07

If I remember correctly, he is a 21 year old Math teacher... Or I'm maybe wrong and that it's just in rp.
And I know he is sometimes confusing. Like the fact he speak like a Borg but I get over it...
He's talking about Unkown.

Tiger

I feel the exact same thing, you're not alone :/

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Blues-Music

Me too only because of all the we ,and us I don't get if hes roleplaying or isn't English.
But I genuinely don't understand this post ,and I thought that it meant he felt ignored.

Rainy-Chan

He's 13 and has dyslexia. The match teacher part is probably him helping some younger kids out with math or just a lie

PrincessButton

Quote from: Rainy-Chan on 2012 Jun 25, 06:19:21

He's 13 and has dyslexia. The match teacher part is probably him helping some younger kids out with math or just a lie

Erm, are you calling Vick a liar? I happen to know that he is a math teacher, and he is very smart. To be honest some of his posts have confused me before, but he's not 13 or dyslexic or anything like that. I'm not sure where you all are getting your information.  :/

And about the way he types, he is not roleplaying, he is just speaking in RCV, if you all can't manage to understand that "we" is him and "our" is my etc..etc.. then Pinkie is worried for you.  :I

Now let's all love and tolerate each other shall we?  :D
Welcome back to the forums Vick, can't wait to get roleplaying with you again.  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Tiger

That's the point, Pinkie. I don't like him using the RCV. Seriously, it annoys me.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

PrincessButton

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jun 25, 06:33:49
That's the point, Pinkie. I don't like him using the RCV. Seriously, it annoys me.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but I don't appreciate these people bagging on my friend calling him a liar and such.  :s I'm just trying to clear things up.

Rainy-Chan

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Jun 25, 06:27:10

Erm, are you calling Vick a liar? I happen to know that he is a math teacher, and he is very smart. To be honest some of his posts have confused me before, but he's not 13 or dyslexic or anything like that. I'm not sure where you all are getting your information.  :/

And about the way he types, he is not roleplaying, he is just speaking in RCV, if you all can't manage to understand that "we" is him and "our" is my etc..etc.. then Pinkie is worried for you.  :I

Yea, no. Back when he was new at the forums he introduced himself as a 13 year old boy with dyslexia, he started changing his story later. Am I the only one who remembers things like this and are you calling me a liar?

PrincessButton

Quote from: Rainy-Chan on 2012 Jun 25, 06:36:09

Yea, no. Back when he was new at the forums he introduced himself as a 13 year old boy with dyslexia, he started changing his story later. Am I the only one who remembers things like this and are you calling me a liar?
No I am saying you are mixed up, like I said, I know Vick and he is an adult, and a math teacher. I will not sit and argue with you though because I don't want to make anyone upset... Like I said to Tiger, I just don't like to see people bagging on each other.

Love and tolerate?  :')

Blues-Music

Quote from: Rainy-Chan on 2012 Jun 25, 06:19:21

Now let's all love and tolerate each other shall we?  :D
Welcome back to the forums Vick, can't wait to get roleplaying with you again.  ^-^

I never hated Vick ,but the we ,and our was always confusing because sometimes he speaks about a group he is in ,and like this post it sometimes gets me confused.

Also Vick is dyslexic ,and 13?He sure behaves like an adult that can read ,and write just fine.

Go Up