Adventures Of Amani The Rogue Changeling! (Sign Up)

Started by dashie77, 2016 Jan 17, 23:50:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Jan 19, 15:09:48
"Ok lead the way" Shadow says "You know this place better than i do." Even though Shadow can fly and find the building and wait for Sparkles. She doesn't want to leave such an interesting and maybe friend behind.

Sparkle smiled sheepishly.  "Actually, I... I've only ever been here once before.  I have no idea where anything is," she says with an awkward expression.

DiamondsDroog

Quote from: mirustal on 2016 Jan 19, 17:23:25
Ink couldn't help but squeal just a tiny bit, stamping in place like a giddy little filly. The happiest long eared pony. "Do you wanna go on a walk around town? The smell of burning sugar is getting to me, ech!" He softly admits, a guilty smile on his face. "Mmmmfireplace time is the best!" He chattered under his breath, wiggling his tail again.

"Sure, I'm up for a little stroll. Didn't want my lungs to turn to ash today anyways." Jack liked walks, if only to flaunt his extravagant suits. It's a good thing Ink Comet pays for pretty much everything, otherwise Jack would have starved spending his money on his suits.

indigoEruption

Miru bounced on ahead, enjoying stretching his legs out. "Do you think we're gonna make friends today? What if we meet another dapper fellow?? Or a classy lady?" He asked, obviously excited.

SandFire

Quote from: Purple on 2016 Jan 19, 17:44:59
Sparkle smiled sheepishly.  "Actually, I... I've only ever been here once before.  I have no idea where anything is," she says with an awkward expression.

"We'll than its going to be a mini adventure now isn't" Shadow said smiling ,"After all the biggest things often started small."
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Super sayian pony

// I have the perfect Oc for this.

Name: Delilah
Race: Changeling
Lives: Anywhere she can really
Personality: Likable when not lieing
Friends: Most Ponyville residents
Skills: Deception, Magic, Flight, Being Cute (For a changeling that is)
Picture/Description: About the size of one of the CMC, Normal look for a changeling but her size.

SCIENCE!!

DiamondsDroog

That gave Jack a little chuckle. "I doubt that anyone like that lives here except for me." Jack has immensely high standards when it comes to class-and he has his own idea of class to boot, and if it doesn't fit it, well...he won't hesitate to let anyone know.

indigoEruption

"Aw shucks...You aren't ever gonna give the others a break, are you?" He titters a bit. He can't help but wonder if the only reason he hasn't moved on to one of the bigger cities is because. Well. He'd have to pay for EVERYTHING. Ehehehe. And knowing him, he'd demand servants and high class delivery of food. That would burn through his bits so fast! Ahaa!

DiamondsDroog

No, Jack wouldn't demand servants and food. He doesn't trust the servants to not destroy his suits and he barely eats! Besides, who says that he wouldn't just steal someone's life, like he did Ink's? "It'd shatter my soul into pieces to give these peasants the time of day."

indigoEruption

Honest Jack, you need to eat more. Twig. "Jack please. " He dares to roll his eyes some at the others response. "Once you hit the big time, then I'll stop rolling my eyes at you calling everyone peasants." You live with a peasant.

DiamondsDroog

"Ink, please, I am the big time. I am the the touch that Midas wishes he had. I am the bee's knees. The one ripe apricot in a see of disgusting moldy rotten oranges." He's gotten kind of off track here somewhere.

indigoEruption

Ink just stared at the dapper unicorn as he rambled on their walk through town, brows raised. "So uh...You like those apricots, hm?" Ink stop getting him further off track.

DiamondsDroog

He just blinked a bit, almost as if he had to pull himself out of some self induced trance. "No. Don't know where you'd get that idea."

Purple

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Jan 19, 18:32:07
"We'll than its going to be a mini adventure now isn't" Shadow said smiling ,"After all the biggest things often started small."

Sparkle beamed in excitement.  "You're right!  Let's get going then!" she said cheerily.  And with that, Sparkle started walking off in a random direction, and simply hoped it was the right way.

SandFire

"So where do you come from Sparkles." Shadow asks as they start to walk together.

Purple

"I'm from Manehattan!"  Sparkle said as she walked. 

SandFire

"Big city pony. huh, want to see how we county ponies do things. Don't you." Shadow said jokingly at Sparkles.

PlatinumJoystick

((I don't know if sign ups are still open, so here's mine, just in case.))

Spoiler: Sign Up • show
Name: Joystick

Race: Unicorn

Lives: Primarily in Fillydelphia, though he likes to travel.

Personality: Former professional thief from Fillydelphia, though he's not privy to this with strangers. He lies in a rather gray area when it comes to morality, not being above thievery and petty crime but not willing to commit terribly devious acts. He, like most people would, likes to keep his skills secret from most others. He thinks of himself as a happy buck, especially on his vacations. Most commonly nice, with a few exceptions.

Friends: His closest friend lives in Fillydelphia as well, a mare commonly referred to as Flame. He stays on the good side of the people he used to work with in Filly as well.

Skills: Manipulating machinery, such as arcade machines or locks. He is good enough at sneaking to get by, though he is not quite a master, and everyone has off days.

Picture/Description:
Spoiler: Image • show
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Purple

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Jan 20, 21:13:58
"Big city pony. huh, want to see how we county ponies do things. Don't you." Shadow said jokingly at Sparkles.

Sparkle giggles a bit.  "Uh, sure, let's go with that," she said with a sheepish smile.  The truth is that Ponyville had emotional value to her, as she had been here once before with someone she cared about, and it had also been the host town to a very important event in her life involving that someone.

((also, my name is Sparkle, not Sparkles xD))

SandFire

Shadow giggles and asks "So how is Manehattan, I haven't visited that city yet."

((Sorry I was reading a story and that is a name that pops up in it))

Purple

((np lol))

"It's really cool!  It's a pretty big city, and there's lots to do there. There are a lot of ponies too!" Sparkle said, thinking about the city.

Go Up