Adventures Of Amani The Rogue Changeling! (Sign Up)

Started by dashie77, 2016 Jan 17, 23:50:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

frío

A nomad, tired from wandering.

PlatinumJoystick

"That's fairly strange. A bonfire like that seems it would create a nasty amount of pollution." Joystick sipped on a bottle of water, standing at a distance from the fire. Well, I should move on to more important matters. Just got to this town, I need a place to stay. He approached a pony next to him and asked, "Hey, do you know of any good hotels or anything in town?"

The pony told him where to find a nice place to stay, and he was headed there.

Upon arriving at the hotel, Joystick walked to the receptionist. Joy rented a room, number 317, and went up to take a look at it. The room was nothing special, just your standard, run of the mill hotel room.

He laid his bag onto a table before leaving the room and then the hotel.

Okay, I've got a place to stay, now what do I want to do? Maybe I could walk around town and get friendly with the locals. You know what, let's do that.

Joystick began to roam around the town, with no telling what kind of characters he would meet.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Purple

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Jan 22, 09:05:38
((We are randomly placed in Ponyville. Everyone is just walking in pairs around the town right now randomly. Hope this helps you a bit))

"Shadow says its getting late Sparkle. We should find somewhere to sleep soon." Shadow says in third person to Sparkle.

Sparkle looks over at Shadow.  "Er... Ok," she says, slightly confused by her new friend talking in the third person.  "Hmm... I didn't actually take the time to find an inn to stay at, since I just arrived here this morning... We could go see if we can find one though!" she says, trying to think of any inns that might be in town.

SandFire

"I was actually there earlier. It's that part of town."Shadow pointed back near Honest Jack stand and started waking that way without looking crashing into a random pony.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

PlatinumJoystick

Joystick looked down for just a moment. In that time frame, he collided with another pony. Giving a mild exclamation of pain, he rubbed the top of his head. While looking down for a second time, he noticed a clear liquid draining from a previously half full bottle. "That's a purchase I should've saved on. How dare they, I was enjoying that bottle.

"Sorry. I should've been looking at where I was going. You alright?"

SandFire

"I should be sorry i was walking without looking. Your the second pony i crashed into today." Shadow says slightly embarrassed. "I hope this doesn't become a trend. Oh, by the way I am Shadow."

PlatinumJoystick

"That would be unlucky. I'm Joystick. Most call me Joy. Nice to meet you, though I'm sure we both wish it was in a different way."
Joy smiled as he spoke, attempting to give off a friendly vibe.

SandFire

"Nice to meet you too." Shadow says as she looks to see if Sparkle is still their "So do you live here or are you visiting?"

PlatinumJoystick

"Just visiting. I actually just rented a room in a hotel, earlier. How about you? You a local, or are you just visiting? Joystick noticed the movement; and in consequence Sparkle, but said nothing about it or her.

SandFire

"Exploring Equestria so ,uh, just visiting for noW." Shadow says nicely.

Purple

Sparkle watched the two ponies converse.  Seeing the one called Joystick noticing her, she waved a little bit, and gave a friendly smile.

PlatinumJoystick

Joystick waved back, flashing a smile. "Who's your friend?" He asked Shadow.

SandFire

"That's Sparkle Chord. I also met her by crashing into her." Shadow said pointing at Sparkle.

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

DiamondsDroog

Quote from: mirustal on 2016 Jan 21, 21:17:45
Miru is just a giggling fool at this point, smiling widely as those doll eyes of his twinkled merrily. "We have been on...A very good walk. Do we head home soon?" He asked, a bounce in his gait.

"If ya want to. Regardless of what you wanna do, I'm not going back to my booth. I don't want to smell more of that awful fire." He'll just let his wards detain any potential thieves from stealing his kind of stolen money.

Post Merge

Quote from: Super sayian pony on 2016 Jan 22, 20:51:05
//I don't know where to start

[Just jump in anywhere.]

PlatinumJoystick

"Maybe we should start a support group. Tell her she can join the conversation if she wants. I don't bite." Joy joked, smiling.

SandFire

"Come on Sparkle, talk to the pony. You two share something in common which is that i ran into you both."Shadow says to Sparkle.

Purple

"Oh! sorry, I was just listening to the conversation," Sparkle said with a slight giggle.  "Aanyskittles, as Shadow has just told you, my name is Sparkle Chord.  Nice to meet you!" she said, holding out her hoof for a hoofshake.

indigoEruption

"Lead the way, oh graceful Honest Jack." He tittered, circling the dapper unicorn excitedly before leaning against him again while walking. "Alas, I cannot support myself. You know you can't leave me. Leaving a host behind is hella rude. Also. Fireplace cuddles." More chattering from the clingy hoofed companion.

DiamondsDroog

Quote from: mirustal on 2016 Jan 22, 23:19:31
"Lead the way, oh graceful Honest Jack." He tittered, circling the dapper unicorn excitedly before leaning against him again while walking. "Alas, I cannot support myself. You know you can't leave me. Leaving a host behind is hella rude. Also. Fireplace cuddles." More chattering from the clingy hoofed companion.

He rolled his eyes at that comment. "You say that like I haven't done things that are more rude. Remember that time I yelled at that one annoying ghost thing so bad he ran away into the woods, crying, and later tried to possess one of your friends? Good times."

Go Up