Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Sep 22, 17:31:55
Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 Sep 22, 14:47:25
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Sep 22, 13:46:43
Waking up with your pillow on the floor.
Also dreams that you're in bed, it's late at night, and you can't sleep. Then you wake up and it's morning and you feel like you didn't sleep.

o.O That's a thing?

It's worse when it's a dream that you got up, showered, did everything else you needed to do to get ready for the day, and then you wake up and have to do it all over again.

I had these multiple times.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

the dark gods

Also dreams that you're in bed, it's late at night, and you can't sleep. Then you wake up and it's morning and you feel like you didn't sleep.

o.O That's a thing?

It's worse when it's a dream that you got up, showered, did everything else you needed to do to get ready for the day, and then you wake up and have to do it all over again.

Maybe its because I'm lucky, but I have never had that happen to me before, like ever....my dreams are like a (realy boring) movie playing only 1/5th of the scenees.
thank you Sky Sketch

ArtVeigar

knowing that you had an awesome dream but can't remember more than 20% of it. And when you try to remember it later you can't even remember those 20%. Just like now.

Julius

Oh... Chocolate milk... Don't get me wrong, I love you, but does that mean I have to suffer the pain in the Butt that you cause to me each time we meet? :l
Purr~

Randam Saiko

My OCs

Ramisha

I can't go to school with my neighbor  D: her schedule is messed up  DD:
I have to go alooooneeeeeee

Night Pony

Having to do a homework on the day it is given.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Sep 22, 16:36:29
how nopony will respond to me in life in ponyville
And how it's not even Ponyville anymore. All these Time Lords, extreme powerful stuff. Or tons of orphaned ponies, or ponies with scary dark pasts.

I just have one thing to say to the ones using those OCs here:
You do realize this is Ponyville, don't you? A small town. I don't see what super strong ponies are doing there. And it's a town free of crimes or killers or anything like that. So your OCs shouldn't have dark pasts if they're in Ponyville.
I'm back

Teal Turken

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 23, 08:50:15
And how it's not even Ponyville anymore. All these Time Lords, extreme powerful stuff. Or tons of orphaned ponies, or ponies with scary dark pasts.

You do realize this is Ponyville, don't you? A small town. I don't see what super strong ponies are doing there. And it's a town free of crimes or killers or anything like that. So your OCs shouldn't have dark pasts if they're in Ponyville.

"Life in Clicheville" x3

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Sep 23, 11:52:43 #10829 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 23, 12:47:18 by Yellowpikmin476
Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Sep 23, 11:50:42
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 23, 08:50:15

"Life in Clicheville" x3
Exactly.

Post Merge

The people who hate Twilight for being an alicorn. I think it is a good idea, because it does send a good message to the demographic. I think it says that if you continue to be diligent and a good friend, good things will happen. Because that's what Twilight did, and she became a princess.
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

o.O That's a thing?

Those dreams were the bane of me when I was in school.
I'd dream that I got up, got ready, went to school, got through half my classes, and then I'd wake up, and I'm like "Aw maaan... I have to go do that all over again?! Can't I just go to my second half of classes?"

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Randam Saiko

Loud friends who always make things awkward.

My OCs

Teal Turken

People who can't walk properly.
Pick UP your feet! Don't drag them! >:O

Applestack

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Sep 23, 15:18:01
People who can't walk properly.
Pick UP your feet! Don't drag them! >:O

That annoys me greatly, too. Unfortunately, my dad is one of them. I always scold him for it.
"Lights of hope that keep the world turning are carved in the heart, staring at the sky spreading yonder."

narwhaliagames

after lunch I tried to take a nap on the bleachers but some jerk kept shaking the bleachers just to annoy me
ay i'm no longer using this site

Midnight Breeze

Good: My sister, niece, and great nephew are moving out from next door! Horray.

Bad: My nephews might me moving in...much, much worse.

The Stars

When you realize how terrible of a person you are... And you've been blind about it for the longest time...
Makes me feel like my body's just been all broken apart and disassembled.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Randam Saiko

How some people over use slang to the point where I never want to ever hear those words again.

My OCs

narwhaliagames

how I have the scouts "BONK" stuck in my head after this
ay i'm no longer using this site

The Wandering Magus

forgetting half the kanji over the summer...
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up