Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation OOC

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:36:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

The only pony that has cartoon physics is Pinkie. He is not Pinkie.  :l

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Night Pony

They do not use Pinkie's to such extent. Even pinkie hasn't appeared out of 'non-existent' roof.

blobking156

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Feb 07, 16:50:28
They do not use Pinkie's to such extent. Even pinkie hasn't appeared out of 'non-existent' roof.

She's popped up on the top of the screen before. that's basically what I was saying. plus, if anypony were to have that power, would it not be me, god of imagination? I could've imagined some other sort of transport that concealed me, and since you weren't expecting it, you might not even notice it. then I just drop down.

Night Pony

You could to mortals. You can't impose your imagination on gods.

blobking156

That was not the point of the "you might not even notice it" part. do you know how the average person- or in this case, pony's  attention is? it works a bit like a spotlight, where if you focus on something, you don't easily see other stuff. if you're focusing on something, and something else pops in the backround you don't expect, you either miss what you were focusing on, or you miss the unexpected thing. in this case, all of the gods present at the time was your focus, and I popped in, and you chose to watch the gods instead of me because you were intently listening. therefore, I could've slipped in if the noise made by me wasn't equal or louder than your focus. I just proved you wrong using psychology. bam.

Night Pony

Even then you cannot interfere with the gods, no matter how unfocused or focused they are. You cannot in any way impose your version of imagination without them letting you.  :l

Night Sight

I think this problem fits in with the imaginary death star that is 100% physically real and not... imaginary

Night Pony

Wait, how is that it's real? I do not recall anyone building it.

Night Sight

there is a giant death spiderweb space station orbiting us, how did you not notice that? He also made sentient being in there without you giving them souls

Night Pony

They are not real.  :l Everything is in his mind.

blobking156

*facehoof* I wasn't saying i'mforcing them, it's actually a proven fact. since you were able to hear them perfectly fine, you couldn't have seen me. you can't have both. and NS, she's right. you can chose to or not to see it or feel it. and it's not a death star anymore.

bauccgia0

GUYS NO DON'T FIGHT WE ARE FRIENDS

Night Pony

blobking156

I both fight for my friends and with my friends. that's just how my mind works.

MrSpyro

Anyone want to junk this RP and make a new one? The way this RP works, it's bound to get boring after a bit (which it already has) so maybe we should remove it and start fresh.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Night Pony

Well it's mostly if not entirely dead already.

MrSpyro

Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Night Pony

2014 Apr 11, 01:19:18 #1998 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 12, 16:54:47 by Night Pony
Quote from: MrSpyro on 2014 Apr 10, 17:41:18
So is that an Eeyup?

Eeyup. :]
Also Magus is the owner of the thread so we can't lock it up.

Link

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Go Up