Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Night Pony

"Ah Link. You're still here? For a time god I do not know where you are. But one is certain thought, it's not in the present. Why don't you go back to that corner from where you came?"

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Link

"I exist in the past, present, and future. And as much as I wished you wouldn't say that, I knew it was inevitable. Do not underestimate me, Night. I do not interfere in the world for its own good. Interrupting the flow of things can severely alter the future, something I would prefer to not happen. Therefore, as much as I would love to completely destroy all elementals that ever existed, I won't."

With that, and staff in hoof, Link walked away, and disappeared.
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Night Pony

"Pff. Why did you show up now anyway? Just go ahead and do it." she muttered to herself.

blobking156

Hey, so... why exactly is Night in charge? you can't just veto everything  actually productive I want to do without other ponies' consent. Not like anypony's on my side anyway.

Night Sight

Night couldn't help smiling at both Link's and Blobs comments against Night
"Finally! I thought I was the only one who could see Night for who she is! Usually they are on her side" Even though he still disliked Blob somewhat he still despised Night much more

Ründo

:l "Ahem, anyway.  Even taking those suggestions into account; they were more or less going to turn out that way.  So I guess Night Shine can give them souls now." Gathering interrupted. "Hmm, any ideas on where we should start them off, though? I recall we have some forests, a jungle, some plains, some beaches, a tundra, and a giant ravine."
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Night Pony

Night ignored the commence of the mentally unstable and the childish god and instead turned to Gathering again.
"Wherever it is, be sure that the local elemntals wouldn't mind. Thought why are you asking the others? They have no experience in creating sentient life."

Ründo

"True, but it is often hard to 'gather' ones thoughts.  I may be the god of gathering but, I am not the god of flawless thinking.  So, it's still possible, that I may have overlooked something useful here or there... Well If nopony has a suggestion I'll probably start them in the plains near one of the mountains.  They'll probably like it there."

Night Pony

"Maybe but I doubt an mentally unstable god and several new additions would have a more flawless thinking. Will you move the rest of the race to the plains before giving them life?"

bauccgia0

blobking156

Why would I be on her side. all she's done is impugn me and repudiate me.

bauccgia0

Laserbolt, who had been slumped over on his side for half the conversation, jolted to life, and stumbled to his hooves. "Wait, where am- oh, still here. Hey, guys!"

Post Merge

((If you guys still want Magus doing upkeep here, you've got to move here - http://innofwanderers.freeforums.net/
Just saying.))

Night Pony

Night seemed that she was ignoring everypony besides Gathering.

Ründo

((Magus doesn't need to do upkeep, ATM. there's still plenty assistant's still here to keep things in line.))

"Yes...well, I haven't actually made more than just this one," Gathering replied. "I guess we should start then." and with that said he started to make a fairly large cluster of this new race.  Their countless bodies just floating around. "wait... this race needs a name. hmmm."

Night Pony

"Furballs?" Night said with her hoof on her mouth trying to hide her giggling.

Ründo

"No, if we call them that, ponies with get them confused with the puffballs I made a while ago.  Hmm" Gathering replied, still trying to think of a name.  He pressed his hoof against the one displayed in the center, causing it to spit-up some water like a squirt gun, onto Night Sight. "..."

Night Pony

Ründo

Night Pony

Night pressed her hoof against the centre one like Gathering did.

Ründo

though slightly weaker this time, another spurt of water shot out, and hit Night Sight. "...um"  :I
((unless he moves out of the way in time))

Go Up