Dimension Jumpers (new thread)

Started by AAA13, 2013 Feb 15, 15:06:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

Zappy hides inside Jenzy's bag.

AAA13

Portal Jumper opened the door, and flicked a switch on the wall underneath a lantern.

An elevator came out of the middle of the floor, and she gestured towards it, "This will take us down to the terminal, from there I can take you through the Harmony portal."
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Jenzy

Jenzy walked in with Portal Jumper.
Isn't this Twilight's library? It looks so... different. he commented.

Teal Turken

Zappy peeks out of the bag to look.

AAA13

"In your dimension, yes, it is the library. I live here when I'm in Evernight, and not out in the other dimensions." Portal Jumper said, stepping into the elevator.
[move][/move]

Jenzy

He thought about the names in the elevator.
Harmony? Evernight?

Hmmm... I assume that... Evernight. Everlasting Night? Nightmare Moon? Is that why it's so dark? :o

Teal Turken

Seriack

((Waiting for the right time to jump back in. Hope Magus won't be too mad if I jump the gun a tad.))
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

AAA13

2013 Feb 17, 23:10:49 #48 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 17, 23:26:59 by AAA13
(What did you expect from a place called Evernight, Teal? Sunshine, rainbows and birds singing everywhere?)

"The reason our home is called Evernight is because of NightTerror Nebula. He was banished, but it left Lord Solaris far too weak to raise the sun more than twice a year." Portal Jumper said as the elevator counted down.

When the door slid open, it revealed a chrome room with blue lights, and everything centered around a portal, which was bathed in the same kind of blue light, "That is the way to the Harmony Complex. One of two stable portals, the other one being where we'll come out."
[move][/move]

Teal Turken

((Zappy can see in the dark, he can't really tell when it's actually dark or not.))

Zappy went back inside the bag when the elevator started moving.

Jenzy

Wow. Poor you. Wait, NightTerror Nebula? Sounds like the genderbent Nightmare Moon...
Jenzy walked out of the Elevator.
Ooh... wow...

Hmmm. I'm still curious why my portal opened... :s

AAA13

Portal Jumper shrugged, "Portals are very unstable, and change destination with the movement of the dimensions. A few feet off and you would have had The Elements of Chaos to deal with."
[move][/move]

Jenzy

I was mixed with if I would enter or not.

I couldn't resist, though, if I didn't enter, poor Zappy would've been stuck. He's only a youngin.

Jenzy then paused his words there and then though,
Wait. How did he get there? Zappy was not in the tree-house when I entered.

The portal shut immediately after I passed and I didn't see him right behind me. o.O

AAA13

"Do you want to waste time asking questions I cannot answer, or would you like to go home?" Portal Jumper said, now getting annoyed.
[move][/move]

Seriack

*Meanwhile, back at the Harmony Complex*

Farsight is led into the complex itself, by his squad of military ponies. His eyes take in everything, documenting it all.
[move][/move]

Jenzy

Gee... sorry. :c Jenzy replied looking down.

Possible way to get home I suppose. X3

AAA13

Portal Jumper lead Jenzy through the portal.
Since everypony here knew what she looked like, she let her implants show again.
She didn't stop to think what Jenzy would think of an almost normal pony being replaced by a cyborg.
[move][/move]

Teal Turken

Zappy peeks out of Jenzy's bag again.
Where are we? :(

Seriack

As Farsight is being led through the Complex, he glances over to the portal, and notices Portal and Jenzy. He bows his head slightly, in respect, as he passes.
[move][/move]

AAA13

Portal Jumper noticed for the first time that Zappy was a Changling, and bent her head down to whisper in his ear, "I suggest you hide again, little Changing, before somepony sees you. They aren't particularly found of your kind in this facility."

"Welcome to the Harmony complex." she added, looking at Jenzy, "I'll have to take you to see the Director before we can leave. Unless you want to be arrested for having illegal tech in your home, you'll have to join us."

Portal Jumper looked up and noticed Farsight.
She bowed her head in the same manner, being polite.
[move][/move]

Go Up