Changelings in the woods (Jump-in, short story)

Started by Teal Turken, 2012 Oct 15, 16:15:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

Someplace close by, Zappy's cloak is left hanging off a low tree branch, ripped up to the point of being useless.

((Most likely Nova's hawks would find it))

Lusterless Nova

One of Nova's hawks spots the Cloak. It flies to it and searches for clues.

the dark gods

Physics hears the sounds of a hawk flapping it's wings, but theirs something...off about the sound, sounds somewhat...magical maybe? Physics sneaks off to investigate it. After following the sound Physics walks up to a tree and spots the cloak.
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

The only thing found on the cloak is bits of slime, it looks a bit browner in color than Zappy's slime.

Lusterless Nova

The hawk took the cloak but before it took of again it noticed something nearby and looked around.
I know you are here. Show yourself.

the dark gods

Don't I...know you, you're voice sounds familiar...and the invisibility should wear off in 3...2...1...OH COME O- Physics invisibility wears off N!...Oh their we go.
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

You again. Look. Usually i would love to talk with you but right now i don't have time for that.
The hawk took the cloak and flew back to nova.

Coffee Rush

Arca soon stepped out of the forest, and onto the path. She caught up to Moonlight, but before she could say anything, the orb turned red. [glow=black,2,300]"Oh no.."[/glow]
My OC can be found here!

the dark gods

HEY! My friend need that cloak to find his friend! Physics yelled, using his telekinesis to grab the bird, not grabbing the cloak since he didn't want to rip it.
thank you Sky Sketch

Teal Turken

Nova can notice the rips in the cloak are tears (not crying, like a tear in a sheet of paper) instead of rips. It suggests Zappy was captured.

Lusterless Nova

the 2 other hawks came out of nowhere.

Hawk A: Is held by Physics telekinesis
Hawk B: Flies to hawk A and grabs the cloak and flies away.
Hawk C: Flies to Physics and flies around him. occasionally it touches him with the edge of his wing. ((do damage or cut's))

the dark gods

HAHA..stopHAHAHATHAT! IT TICKLES! Physics Screamed as the bird touched him with it's feathers.
HEHEHEHEY! GET HA! BACK HEREHAHAHA! Physics cried out laughing, Alerting Moonlight to his location from shear loudness.
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

2012 Oct 15, 17:12:17 #32 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 15, 17:18:29 by Lusterless Nova
Hawk A and C vanished. Hawk b flew away to Nova.
((he can be followed))
Nova took a closer look at the Cloak.
This is just my fault.

Vick McBread

((We've read it all ^-^ Will do Teal, You are the best :P))
((Will join in a second))
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Teal Turken

((Okay Vick. Vick's gonna have a field day in this RP ovO))

Rad Thunder

((Meh. It looks too fight oriented. Sorry, I'm staying out.))

Teal Turken

((yes it is pretty fight oriented, but it's short. If I did this on Friday or Saturday I would've finished it already))

the dark gods

Physics chases after the birds. MOONLIGHT! COME QUICK! I THINK THIS BIRD SNATCHED SOMETHING THAT COULD HELP YOU! Physics screamed as loud as he could trying to get Moonlights attention.
Physics starts telekinetically threw rocks at the Bird B. (yes this is a attack)
thank you Sky Sketch

Lusterless Nova

The hawk dodged the rocks and kept flying.
I don't have time for you!

sorikuXIII

Moonlight knew whose hawks those were and let it go.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Go Up