Pony Cosmology: Re-Creation (roleplay, Jump-in for MORTALS*, GODS sign up.)

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Apr 13, 08:31:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

whizzball1

Quote from: Night Sight on 2014 Feb 06, 21:37:19
Suddenly Night Sight appeared next to them, letting out a grateful sigh
"Finally! Other Gods. I was beginning to think that after a month of tinkering everybody left!" He said, though he lost his grateful mood when he saw Night
"Oh... you" He said distastefully

Hiya!! she exclaimed, happily. Have you met this pony before??

Night Sight

Night Sight sighed once more
"Well Night seems to hate me completely, no sympathy, no forgiveness. Why? Because I used to have a mental condition." He shrugged
"Now that I don't, Night still seems to be a [glow=red,2,300]thoughtless cavepony[/glow] who can't think through the past" He said harshly, his eyes flickering red for a moment from his usual orange
"This happened before Ragnorok but she still tries to make my life a living Tartarus. All because I made some wrong choices under my condition" He fumed
"Thats the 'ish'" He finished dryly

FlameandIce

//so um sorry to be a bother but anypony I can RP with here?
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Ründo

((@FlameandIce: Your a god; just show up anywhere you think is relevant to your character's interests, and that you aren't, for some reason, denied access to (Which I think is currently, only, the place Gathering often disappears to. I don't recall if any other places have access restrictions.) ))

Gathering appeared near the group, "Anndd the whole gang is here, it seems." He muttered out loud, looking at the gathering of gods, "I was just going to talk to Night Shine but, is there something going on?  or are we just chatting?" he stated as he approached the group; with the lifeless body resting on his back.
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

FlameandIce

now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Night Pony

"But then it wouldn't be your decision now, would it? You'd be force into it." she said to Laser. After which Night turned to Rubala.
"I'm sorry but you cannot have been here since then. You may have though you were but you couldn't." she finished talking only to see Sight has joined their group.
"I'm not excited to see you either." Night responded.
"Yeah, 'used to'. The thing is you still have it." she continued calmly.

Night became surprised when she saw Gathering joining. "Wow what is with this gathering? Oh, we're just having 'fun' here."

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

blobking156

Blob popped in from the nonexistent ceiling. O hai der! How are you guys?

Link

Link was greatly enjoying seeing something happen around here again - he watched the proceedings from a distance, content to remain unknown to any new gods that may arrive.

(( ovO))
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Night Sight

Night Sight shrugged
"It never went away completely but it is as gone as it could possibly be" Said Night Sight with a hint of pride
"You on the other hoof, heck it seemed that it was just yesterday you were being scolded by the Princesses because you made a cage appear around a God until they were forced to remove it. Then there was the time you buried me alive, and because of my claustrophobia I started to panic and couldn't teleport out" The tone in his voice showed he obviously hasn't forgiven her for that
"The wrong choices I made were all BEFORE Ragnorok. You need a physiatrist"

Night Pony

"It was for a reason. That one was out of control much like you. And they weren't scolding me, it was her. Also I didn't bury you. As you recall I do not control the earth and you jumped in yourself." her tone changed drastic from calm to accusatory "I didn't mess with other gods and mortals alike only for fun. I didn't not wish the undoing of everything with uncontrollable anger."
"I don't have wrong choices."

whizzball1

Quote from: Night Sight on 2014 Feb 06, 23:50:08
Night Sight sighed once more
"Well Night seems to hate me completely, no sympathy, no forgiveness. Why? Because I used to have a mental condition." He shrugged
"Now that I don't, Night still seems to be a [glow=red,2,300]thoughtless cavepony[/glow] who can't think through the past" He said harshly, his eyes flickering red for a moment from his usual orange
"This happened before Ragnorok but she still tries to make my life a living Tartarus. All because I made some wrong choices under my condition" He fumed
"Thats the 'ish'" He finished dryly

Rubala processes this for a moment. Okay!!
She notices Gathering and waves quickly. Hiya!!
I couldn't?? she asks Night Shine, confused. She notices Blob. Hiya!!

Night Pony

"Nnope. You couldn't." said Night with the utmost confidence.

whizzball1

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Feb 07, 11:47:28
"Nnope. You couldn't." said Night with the utmost confidence.

Why not?? she asked questioningly.

Night Sight

"Actually they scolded both of you" He said somewhat impatiently, Night liked to change the story to fit her likeness
"And like I said I had a condition, as well as that all happening before Ragnorok" He turned to Rubala
"And who might you be?" He said with curiosity

whizzball1

Quote from: Night Sight on 2014 Feb 07, 14:26:37
"Actually they scolded both of you" He said somewhat impatiently, Night liked to change the story to fit her likeness
"And like I said I had a condition, as well as that all happening before Ragnorok" He turned to Rubala
"And who might you be?" He said with curiosity

I'm Rubala!! she exclaimed. I've seen you before!!

Night Pony

"They did until they saw my reasons were right. After that they punished the goddess." Night said and the turned to Rubala.
"Nnope. You see there was another god of law and order before you. So you couldn't be here before him. And if you were, you probably have been removed because you did not act for a great period of time. So you can only be here after the first god of order which was after Ragnarock. So all your memories of this place before then are not your own." she explained.

bauccgia0

Laserbolt covered his ears, and whimpered. "Why is everyone so angry here?"

Night Sight

Night ignored Night and continued to speak to Rubala
"Is that so? When was that?"

whizzball1

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Feb 07, 14:52:17
"They did until they saw my reasons were right. After that they punished the goddess." Night said and the turned to Rubala.
"Nnope. You see there was another god of law and order before you. So you couldn't be here before him. And if you were, you probably have been removed because you did not act for a great period of time. So you can only be here after the first god of order which was after Ragnarock. So all your memories of this place before then are not your own." she explained.

Rubala gasps. Cool! she exclaims, completely oblivious to what that means. To Night Sight, she says, Well, it was before Ragnarok, which means they aren't my memories!! So never mind.

Night Pony

"Probably the sisters made you, tired of the recent new gods." she said without expecting any response.

Go Up