Newest Episodes(Season 3, Episode 13(1080p!))!

Started by Nameless, 2012 Mar 19, 17:54:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Dec 22, 19:38:10
Spoiler: show

It was an episode with fun and memorable moments, like the photo album or lighter-Spike.

Due to the fact that the whole family was there, we sadly have proof that her parents aren't there any more.
But as said above about those two falling stars representing them is somehow nice to hear.

I would like to know if they used the exact same ponies of the Apple-Familly from the first episode.

And an other question I asked myself is, when the barn was destroyed does that mean that that's the second
time the barn needed reconstruction this season or that the episode is chronologically with "Too Many Pinkies".
Because she wasn't there.

I don't know Judas... Remember when Granny Smith shows the photos in front of the barn? I tried looking for anypony that might be their parents, and some of them don't show up in the latest picture. I'll check later to be sure, but I'm certain some ponies are gone.

Poor barn man, why must it be destroyed time and time again! lol
Purr~

Dragnmastralex

2012 Dec 22, 20:17:37 #561 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 22, 20:31:41 by Dragnmastralex
they have 5 barns, 1 for every field and the 1 near the house where they sleep.  Rainbow Dash destroyed the North field barn for the episode Lesson Zero, Pinkie Pie's clones destroyed the East field barn while it was being raised, you get to see the one near the east fields in the cider squezy episode while they are making cyder (you can see the water tower beside it just like the Pinkie clone episode), the barn near the house the same barn they had Pinkie Pie's birthday in the episode Party of One, the one destroyed today was the WEST orchard barn as said when they did the hay ride.  You must realize that their farm is HUGE so big that if you include all the fields and the house its roughly the size of Ponyville itself.
[/center]

Book Smarts

Did anypony notice that Apple family member wearing the german oktoberfest like suit? Think his name is Apple Strudel (mlpwiki), seemed to stick out during the song a little much  lol

Rad Thunder

I couldn't watch this ep live, so I had to watch on Youtube.

My new favorite episode! AJ with her own song, and as a real foal! :3 I never thought we'd see Babs again so soon either. And I think we finally got a real lesson on friendship family here, which is always nice! I can relate to it since I have a big family myself and we have a reunion each year. I should learn from this episode that lesson. ^-^

Octavia

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Dec 22, 17:58:27

There were a few lines I simply could not understand this evening, and I need your help to know what they said!

- What did the super sweet (AND TOTALLY NOT OLD) Granny Smith say near the end before she winked at us while breaking that silly fourth wall everypony keeps talking about?!

- What did Applejack say in the beginning right after "You may be a tad old but..."?

"Yeah, just a couple." and "You may be a tad old, granny, but you're as feisty and full of spark as ever!" respectively.

The song was joyous, yes, but there is a lack of Fiddlesticks in this thread. I hope I'm not the only one who likes this pony.

Julius

Quote from: Octavia on 2012 Dec 23, 02:07:01

There were a few lines I simply could not understand this evening, and I need your help to know what they said!

- What did the super sweet (AND TOTALLY NOT OLD) Granny Smith say near the end before she winked at us while breaking that silly fourth wall everypony keeps talking about?!

- What did Applejack say in the beginning right after "You may be a tad old but..."?

"Yeah, just a couple." and "You may be a tad old, granny, but you're as feisty and full of spark as ever!" respectively.

The song was joyous, yes, but there is a lack of Fiddlesticks in this thread. I hope I'm not the only one who likes this pony.

Thank you kindly!... You win today's round of "What did they say?!" :D

There were actually a few more but I could get the basic idea behind the lines. So far this has definitely been the... "Hardest" episode. ^-^

And no, you're not the only one. I absolutely loved that splendidly talented pony. :]
Purr~

Dragnmastralex

[/quote]

Ah yes Octavia's double, even the same cutie mark... you don't suppose that's her twin sister do ya?
[/center]

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Dragnmastralex

Quote from: Night Pony on 2012 Dec 23, 12:18:23

Discuss.

they are dating an Apple family member and are there as guest. case closed.
[/center]

Sotha

Quote from: Dragnmastralex on 2012 Dec 23, 13:25:50

But Lyra isn't a part of the Apple Family!  :P

Darn group marriages.
May you walk on warm sands.

Dragnmastralex

Lyra and Bon-bon aren't a couple they are best friends and possible room mates. Think of them like the mane 6 are friends they hang out with each other all the time.  Bon-bon has been seen many times in the series without Lyra, like when she was blocking Fluttershy's path on the bridge and Lyra in the Canterlot wedding was a brides made without Bon-bon.
[/center]

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Sotha on 2012 Dec 23, 14:29:50
Quote from: Dragnmastralex on 2012 Dec 23, 13:25:50

But Lyra isn't a part of the Apple Family!  :P

Darn group marriages.

Bon Bon is not gay. Case closed.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Tiger

Let's get back on topic shall we?

AJ fans will be happy, she finally got her own song. RD still hasn't though -.-

Also, recoloured Octavia.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

videogamehunter

Ok it time for me to throw my 2 cents in. I know there a lot of Applejack fans out there who wanted her to have her own episodes and so did I, but let just say I really didn't care for this episode. I really didn't find it entertaining very much. It had some funny parts and it was nice to see Babs again, but gosh :c Lets just say I think this my least favorite episode of this season. 2/5

GoldenTerrabyte

Howdy y'all! Julius here and I come here today to share my thoughts on the newest episode, featuring the ever lovely Applejack.

The episode was good, it had me laughing along the way, it featured my favorite pony (That's Applejack) and she got a song. :]

There was also cute everywhere and Applejack was just plain silly! :3

Don't get me wrong! I loved the episode and it was very nice but... The problem for me here is... Well, I guess I was kinda expecting something else, you know?

I was hoping to see Applejack playing a guitar (Much like she played the... Violin on the wedding photos), while singing an epic song about herself.

The song we got was awesome! I loved it and I'm planning on covering it definitely!... But the song's about a barn, and family, not specifically about Applejack. :c

As I said though, the song is awesome... BRONIES, MAKE SURE TO REMIX THE HAY OUT OF THIS SWEET SONG! Go crazy! Go wild! Use Applejack's beautiful voice! Make more remixes than Babs Seed ever got! MAKE ME PROUD! :D

I was also hoping to see Applejack involved in some sort of epic mess that only she could solve! Perhaps seeing her parents would have been nice too!

... Yet, the issue was that Applejack went overboard with the reunion and messed up.

However... It was still a solid episode, and we got to see some development for our favorite silly pony!

And finally, she even wrote a beautiful letter herself to Celestia!

That, my friends, was a very sweet way to end the episode! :)

In the end, apart from my failed expectations, it was another very, very good episode and I loved it!

Way to go Applejack! We love you girl! ^-^

Now it is that time of the post again! You're right folks! I present to you...

"What did they say?!" With moí as the host!

And that's it for today's edition of...

"What did they say?!" With moí as the host!

Tune in next Saturday at some point for more silly questions! lol

Edit: Oops! I forgot to spoiler this AGAIN! Sorry everypony! :P
No offense, but you don't have to say edit.
I'm back

Julius

Purr~

GoldenTerrabyte

True, because although it would be obvious to anyone with common sense that it was edited, many people on the internet have a lack of it, so it would still probably be CS to say edit for those without CS. I can tell you definitely have CS.
I'm back

McSleuthburger

Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Fluffy Cloud

I really liked this episode. I don't have a favorite pony, so I like each pony equally. We finally got to hear Applejack sing her own song, and I like that the shooting stars represented Applejack's parents. We also got a bit more insight on the Apple tradition too.

But what really made me like this episode the most is that I can relate some things to it. Everyone must've at least been to reunion or something and seen their relatives.

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2012 Dec 24, 17:41:54
I really liked this episode. I don't have a favorite pony, so I like each pony equally. We finally got to hear Applejack sing her own song, and I like that the shooting stars represented Applejack's parents. We also got a bit more insight on the Apple tradition too.

But what really made me like this episode the most is that I can relate some things to it. Everyone must've at least been to reunion or something and seen their relatives.

I am not everyone, then.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Go Up