previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fiction Melody

((Watch me all you want...))
My OC List
My OC List

Thanks FakeSmile for the pics!!

Coffee Rush

(( It's so fast I'm experiencing 21g in the depths of spaaaacccceeeee~! ))
Aqua heard Clover's voice, and now, all of her attention was focused on her. "Hey, Clover!" She smiled brightly, her humming halted.
My OC can be found here!

Zeekar

((......Ok thats just creepy.WAY to creepy.You like,went over the line of creepyness right there XD.))

Snowy

Icy nods and tries to run off, but Snowy traps her in a ice-blue bubble. She circles the hooded pony with a large smile. "No, you see i'm not leaving till I'm happy. And I won't be happy till I find each and every stallion in ponyville." She says laughing.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Fiction Melody

((It's okay. We can still be friends. Besides, it is you who is watching me. Remember? So, who's the creepy one?))

"Whatcha been up to?" Clover asked as she happily trotted over to Aqua.
My OC List
My OC List

super_chris85

oh well I hope he feels happy when he sees you after you being away for a long time

Zeekar

((Dont try and confuse me with your word play =-=...))

Seriack

Farsight rolls his eyes, "I was out back... Practicing..." He tells Physics, "Now... Why are you here?"
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

jazzy

"" the tears does not let he see, he closed eyes. listen devil  leaves snowy body and go out to hour land , just this opportunity, go or be destroyed,""
All that glitters is not gold.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
Appearances are deceptive.

Moonlight Paradise

Spoiler: show

Moonlight stops to look at the inn. Wow! This is a really nice looking place! I wouldn't mind spending a few nights here!

((AFK for a bit! Dinner Time))
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

the dark gods

I wanted to tell you the news, threw the book out like you told me to, back in the Everfree where I found it all those years ago....and....to make amends.... Physics tells Farsight, a sad, but hopeful look on his face as he spoke.
thank you Sky Sketch

Fiction Melody

((Hehehe... I'm not trying anything :ajshifty:))
My OC List
My OC List

Coffee Rush

"Just writing a few letters home... Not much else." Aqua frowned a bit, as she hadn't done much at all... Her smile reappeared shortly thereafter.
My OC can be found here!

Zeekar

((..........Just tell meeeeee qq....))

"Yeah its a nice place.Good staff too." Zeekar smiles.He opens the door for Mara and Moonlight.

((Kk.We will wait for your return den before progressing.))

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Seriack

"You didn't destroy it though... What's to keep somepony else from stumbling on it like you did..." Farsight says with a sigh, "At least you 'got rid of it'... I can only imagine what it would do to others."
[move][/move]

DR

Lassa looked at Glimmer wanting to tell her the truth why she has not seen him for a long time, but she sure if Glimmer would understand. "I know he will." She said with a smile.

Mara walk inside.

the dark gods

It's been one of my most favorite objects since a foal, throwing it away was the best thing I could do.... Physics tells Farsight, hoping that he could win some sympathy from him.
thank you Sky Sketch

Fiction Melody

2013 May 30, 20:50:42 #23878 Last Edit: 2013 May 30, 20:53:55 by Fiction Melody
((You'll see soon enough. Just remember: Count the days))

"Ah... I see... Um, would you like to join me? I was going to the cafe to have a drink and a little something to eat."
Clover said, she'd need to talk about the business trip she would be going on with Aqua like she did with Farsight yesterday.
My OC List
My OC List

Seriack

"If that was your favorite..." Farsight says with a shudder, not waning to know what other thing Physics might have that would be his 'least' favorite. He sits down again, needing to get off his hooves for a moment.
[move][/move]

Go Up