Life in Ponyville Part III

Started by Coffee Rush, 2013 Apr 08, 21:24:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Moonlight Paradise

Moonlight starts to feel more comfortable. Ah, so, I think I might stick around Ponyville for a while. Any recommendations for where I should stay?
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

Zeekar

"Well,theres a Inn I use to stay at.Now I got a home.I could show you it after we are done here." Zeekar tells Moonlight.

DR

"I not good at this." She said.  "I love you." She said in a low tone.

super_chris85

((i'm back for now))
well when you love someone you know what they like  ^-^

Snowy

"Yes you can..and you will.." She says, kissing him on the lips.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Zeekar

"Oh...uh...well...Sorry Mara but...I barley know you... :I...Maybe we could discuss about that later..." Zeekar looks away. "So...yeah...Moonlight...I'll show you the Inn later,alright...?"

Moonlight Paradise

(Did she just- whatever.) That sounds... wonderful! You really are a friendly pony.
I forgot about the show for a while and when I turned back there were ponies everywhere.

Seriack

Farsight's ears twitch as he could hear Physics, even though he was outside. He quickly teleports into the and calls out, "Who's there!?"
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

jazzy

""oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.""

is in shock
All that glitters is not gold.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.
Appearances are deceptive.

Zeekar

"I do my best." Zeekar chuckles. "I'm done eating.Should we just get going now?"

TheCreeper3

Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 May 30, 19:48:23
Physics, with a sigh of annoyance teleports inside, letting himself in. He starts heading towards where he thought the noise was coming from.
((It's alright....it's my fault anyway for taking to long to post...))
((No its my fault, the power went out))
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

Fiction Melody

My OC List
My OC List

Thanks FakeSmile for the pics!!

DR

"OK." She said.

"We said are good bye." Lassa said.

the dark gods

Quote from: Seriack on 2013 May 30, 20:13:09
Farsight's ears twitch as he could hear Physics, even though he was outside. He quickly teleports into the and calls out, "Who's there!?"

It's me! Physics! Physics shouts out, hoping that Farsight wasn't angry enough to kill him anyway even though he knew who Physics was.

Quote from: TheCreeper3 on 2013 May 30, 20:14:00
Quote from: the dark gods on 2013 May 30, 19:48:23
Physics, with a sigh of annoyance teleports inside, letting himself in. He starts heading towards where he thought the noise was coming from.
((It's alright....it's my fault anyway for taking to long to post...))
((No its my fault, the power went out))

((I don't see how you could have stopped that....))
thank you Sky Sketch

Zeekar

Zeekar nods. "So then,lets get going ^-^." Zeekar got up,and headed out the door.He waited for the other two outside.

Coffee Rush

(( I'm free! I hope this isn't a failed attempt... ))
My OC can be found here!

Snowy

Icy jumps up. "SNOWY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" Snowy looks down at the snow leopard. "Nothing." She says glaring at her. She smiles at the hooded pony evilly. "There. Aren't you happy?" She smirks showing her teeth.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Moonlight Paradise

Moonlight follows Zeekar, smiling happily.

TheCreeper3

((I don't see how you could have stopped that....))
[/quote] good point
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

DR

Mara got up and followed Zeekar.

Go Up