Time Paradox Sign up thread.

Started by blobking156, 2014 May 31, 15:49:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

blobking156

2014 May 31, 15:49:33 Last Edit: 2014 May 31, 15:52:24 by blobking156
So, here's the sign up for my new RP, about time travel. here's what i'm going to need.
Name:
Sex (Male or female, get your mind out of the gutter!):
Age (for self-interaction purposes):
Race (Unicron, Earht ponehs, or pegasusususususus):
Bag of stuff you're taking with you. (Purse, saddlebag, backpack, magical pocket dimension... with stuff in it. it wouldn't make sense NOT to bring a bunch of stuff, feel free to bring several bags. also, tell me the things you're bringing.):
past or future group?:

just fill that in, and i'll tell you if i need more.

Checkmate

2014 May 31, 16:07:14 #1 Last Edit: 2014 May 31, 17:38:47 by Checkmate
Sounds interesting, I'll sign up.
EDIT: Added food and money, after the lovely blobking pointed out I may want those. 

Name: Checkmate
Sex: Male
Age (for self-interaction purposes): 20
Race (Unicron, Earht ponehs, or pegasusususususus): Unicorn.
Bag of stuff you're taking with you. (Purse, saddlebag, backpack, magical pocket dimension... with stuff in it. it wouldn't make sense NOT to bring a bunch of stuff, feel free to bring several bags. also, tell me the things you're bringing.): Saddlebag, with entertainment books and a chess set inside, along with enough food and money to get by. 
past or future group?: Future.

blobking156

Accepted. but, you're really just bringing books and a chess set? not even some money, or food, or something?

Checkmate

Probably some food and money is mixed in there, sorry.  I figured that was a given.   X3

blobking156

Yeah, that's probably something anypony should bring.

Teal Turken

Name: Sanny
Sex: Mare
Race: Earth Pony
Bag of stuff you're taking with you.: No items or bags
past or future group?: Past
Extra Info: Stands only 1 inch tall, but is surprisingly resilient for her size

I'll completely understand if you don't want to accept this character. I'll sign up a different OC if you decline this one.

blobking156

Usually 'd be all for it, but not for this one. sorry...

Teal Turken

Alright, understood.

Name: Teal
Age (for self-interaction purposes): 19
Race: Pegasus
Bag of stuff you're taking with you.: Saddle bags, a map of Equestria, a camera, 119 bits, 5 oat bars and a bottle of water)
past or future group?: Past

ThePolarAtlis

Name: Atlas
Age (for self-interaction purposes) : 16
Race: Earth pony
Bag of stuff i'm taking with me: saddlebag with regeneration potions, antidotes, apples, bread, peanut butter, apple jam, map of equestria (one for past and one for future), a big book on alchemy, medical herbs, and 700 bits.
Past or future group: Past

also Atlas has light blue coat, white mane and tail, his cutie mark is a map and compass, and he has a scar on his muzzle.

Rush of MLP

Name: Rush
Race: Unicorn
Bag of stuff you're taking with you: He'll be using a magical pocket dimension. Contents of said pocket dimension include a map of old Equestria, a couple hundred bits, quite a variety of different berries for food, a blanket, and a small trinket from his foalhood.

Cool RP idea, by the way.

Zander Slade

Name: Steam Blade
Race: Pegasus
Bag: Backpack (Sword, Food, Water, Various pieces of armor, Strange bug in a bottle, black cloak, strange black box.)

Go Up