Life in Ponyville

Started by Rumor, 2012 May 16, 06:58:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

(oh no...)
What did you do? :(

Teal swims over to the side where Spektrum is closest to and stares up at her.

Lusterless Nova

Curiosity... forget it.
I found this a while ago. It was protected by a barrier that prevented others from finding it.
I already checked it out. The water pipes are in a good condition and the construction is stable. But it is old.

Teal Turken

Zappy looks at Moonlight, a bit startled by his sudden appearance.
It is...old...

sorikuXIII

Why haven't you tried to spruce up the place?
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Lusterless Nova

I know a lot about swordsmanship... but i know pretty much nothing about houses and how to repair them.
Last time i had a house... i wonder how long ago it is now.

Teal Turken

You plan to fix this house? How? And why? It's out here in this forest...

DivineSpektrum

"When Spektrum was only a filly. . . .she fell into a puddle that a rainbow had made. . . .and gained this power . . .And. . .Spektrum. . .Didn't know how to control it. . . .all of the color. . .From Cloudsdale. . . .gone.. .it disappeared. . .and Cloudsdale Congess took Spektrum from her mother and banned her from Cloudsdale. .And made that horrible factory. . .to return the color. . . .Its all Spektrums fault. . ." she said as she attempted to flap her tattered wings.

sorikuXIII

Well I can help you get the supplies and fix some of the minor problems but somepony else would have to come and fix the major ones but that's up to you.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Teal Turken

Teal looks both shocked and sad for Spektrum.
....I'm sorry Spektrum. :(
Teal climbs out of the water and hugs Spektrum.
You live down here cause you had no place else to go, didn't you? :c

DivineSpektrum

"Mhmm. . .and. . .Spektrum was never taught how to fly. . .because her wings were allways so wet. . .Spektrum saw you looking at her wings earlier. . ."

Lusterless Nova

I barely have any money. Even if i take the supplies i can't afford to pay workers.

Teal Turken

Teal looks up at Spektrum.
Yes, I was....is it alright if I ask....why are they bandaged?

Nidking

(Who's available for me to join in with?)
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5017.0]Come say hi to Aurora Flare, a silly young pegasus![/url]

sorikuXIII

Once again I can help you with that. I don't freelance work for free. I do it for the extra money I could use to help another pony out like right now.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Teal Turken

You can fix up this house Moonlight?

DivineSpektrum

"Spektrum will show you" leaning back she tugged the bandage with her teeth, pulling them off as they revealed ripped off feathers, and bare bone. "The other pegasus attacked Spektrum when she was a filly for her crime. And because of the water here. . .Spektrums wings never healed properly. . ."

Teal Turken

O:
Teal looks very shocked, he covers his mouth with his hooves.
I'm so sorry Spektrum! :'(

Lusterless Nova

You're a stubborn one you know that?

Rad Thunder

Quote from: Nidking on 2012 Nov 02, 13:32:21
(Who's available for me to join in with?)

((I'm free now.))

sorikuXIII

I consider that a positive trait. he said smiling. I don't how much help I'll be but yes I am Zappy with some hired workers of course.
Pixel Art:

My OCs

Go Up