Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessButton

This is very off topic, seeing as it doesn't annoy me at all, but welcome back Zyggy. c:

The mountain of clean laundry I just washed and now have to fold.  DD:
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2013 Jul 03, 18:08:56
This is very off topic, seeing as it doesn't annoy me at all, but welcome back Zyggy. c:

Yay I feel appreciated for once.

DUPSTEP. MY EARS. OH GOD WHY IS IT RUINING WHAT WOULD BE GREAT STUFF. I'M DYING.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Teal Turken

Last post on 666! :D

Welcome back Zygro, just feel I had to say it.

um....feeling late to stuff.

Blues-Music

Welcome back Zyg. Honestly there has been an empty void ever since you left. Also I agree on the dubstep thing.

Not 666 anymore.

EDIT: I HAVE BEEN DECIEVED BY YOU TEAL

TCDubstep

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Jul 03, 15:52:34
Quote from: TCDubstep on 2013 Jul 03, 12:08:29
When I go to shake someones hand and I hold out my left hand, then I remember most people are right handed and I feel awakard.

Careful about that in some eastern countries. :I
There are some countries in the east where people would take great offense to you offering your left hand or giving them something with your left hand.

I have heard about that, although I don't think I'm going overseas any time soon, I was taught to write with my right hand and it leads to my brain short circuiting about which hand to use for what tasks, this also causes me to try to twist bottle caps the wrong way

I don't believe we have met Zyg, but I welcome you back anyways :D

Teal Turken

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jul 03, 18:32:29
Welcome back Zyg. Honestly there has been an empty void ever since you left. Also I agree on the dubstep thing.

Not 666 anymore.

EDIT: I HAVE BEEN DECIEVED BY YOU TEAL

I was so close! DD:

PrincessButton

Quote from: super_chris85 on 2013 Jul 03, 18:36:39
Teal lying annoys me
You should have looked at the post number to make sure!
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Teal Turken

Today, my neighbor broke our copy of Skyrim.

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 Jul 03, 19:32:53

...Trying to keep myself from snapping.

Like before I left, it still (more than, by a lot) annoys me to see any sort of special ranking. This includes awards.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Julius

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2013 Jul 03, 19:34:10

Like before I left, it still (more than, by a lot) annoys me to see any sort of special ranking. This includes awards.

If it makes you feel any better, they mean nothing really.
Purr~

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Jul 03, 19:40:20
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2013 Jul 03, 19:34:10

If it makes you feel any better, they mean nothing really.

I know they mean nothing, but due to them being publicly visible I feel it causes undeserved bias based merely on the Award rather than the person's own view of the other.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

a Pegasus Pony

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2013 Jul 03, 19:45:56

I know they mean nothing, but due to them being publicly visible I feel it causes undeserved bias based merely on the Award rather than the person's own view of the other.

I see your point but they mean very little. No need to get riled up by a small site classification system or a reward system.

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: a Pegasus Pony on 2013 Jul 03, 23:35:30
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2013 Jul 03, 19:45:56

I see your point but they mean very little. No need to get riled up by a small site classification system or a reward system.

Thing that bothers me the most about this is that I don't want to be riled up by it, but I am anyways.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Chishio Kunrin

Meant to sleep til at least after sunrise, but I woke up at 2 AM. Great. We're going out to see a movie at... uh... I dunno, 1 PM? Oh boy.

Speaking of...
When a certain 12-year-old I know was still about 5 or 6 years old, her treatment of game discs always annoyed me. She'd decide to play a different game, so she'd take a disc out of the console... and put it on the floor. At her house, anyway. That never happened at my house, thank goodness. But it still annoyed me seeing that happen at her house. Eventually, she stopped doing that when someone stepped on one of her games and the disc broke.

I was glad it was one of her games, and not one of her brother's or her father's games. It wouldn't have been the first time she would've ruined gaming for her brother.
She required supervision whenever she'd play GameCube games because she very frequently accidentally erased her brother's save of Super Smash Bros Melee. Eventually, he gave up and stopped playing it.

I, too, have learned to supervise people when they play a game. I got really far, almost to the end of a game once, and my friend wanted to play, so I reminded her to save on one of the empty slots. She saved over my save... DD:

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tiger

So I was browsing through the threads of the LOE forums, and a fly from above dropped dead right in front of me.

Literally.

wat.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Ryo_D_Disk

when you go shopping to get some supplys and unlike your normal shop its things you wouldnt normaly get and then someone you know runs into you and questions it

In my case I went down and got a some energy drinks (more than aware there not good for me) But I want to have a bit more enery that and I bought some chocolate and sweets to keep me going

Aaaand I run into my family who I had assumed were in town

Zygrograxgra

League of Legends and any other MOBA due to the terrible design of the genre itself, to the point where it makes me hate nearly any and all PvP.
Especially since every single person I've met who plays it REFUSES to shut up about it and how they got a Pentakill as _____ so that character is sooooo OP and how they had a terrible match because their team sucked and how- GAGH.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2013 Jul 04, 12:52:41
League of Legends and any other MOBA due to the terrible design of the genre itself, to the point where it makes me hate nearly any and all PvP.
Especially since every single person I've met who plays it REFUSES to shut up about it and how they got a Pentakill as _____ so that character is sooooo OP and how they had a terrible match because their team sucked and how- GAGH.

Hmmmm... It's annoying when people go "Oh, you use (early/starter weapon/character)? That's so lame! He/she/it sucks so bad! What a noob!" even if someone happens to be completely owning people with that "noob" weapon/character.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Sea Foam

Mayonnaise.

I'm still not sure sure whether I like it or hate it.

Life is confusing sometimes.

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Go Up