Life in Ponyvile V

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2013 Dec 25, 16:41:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

I feed them, bathe them, and play with them. I know that they are very happy. She smiles back. Wanna try and pet Bugsy?

Bugsy snorts.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

VanguardSquared

*Vanguard walks into ponyville after his long tour around Equestria.*"Is anyone here that i know,I have been gone so long,Many Ponies may have come and gone"*Vanguard makes his way to the Library that Twilight Sparkle Lived in.*

travis-zenryo

"sure " he smiles and slowly attempts to do so

Tezaku

(sorry i haven't been on for quite a long while, had problems, with net, and my well being, but everything's fine now) tezaku walks around ponyville*

VanguardSquared

*walking along not paying attention to where he is going  Vanguard Accidently bumps into Tezaku.* Oops Sorry I should pay attention to where I am going.

Tezaku

"It's fine, don't worry about it"

Rush of MLP

Sitting along the outskirts of Ponyville, Rush, a slate-gray unicorn stallion with brown mane, watched as ponies went on with their daily lives. Originally from the Everfree Forest, he simply loved watching others. He was always curious of the behavior and actions of those around him, to the extent that he came to this spot nearly every day.

He let a small grin show as he took in the sounds, sights, and even the smells of Ponyville. He didn't know why, but he absolutely loved this town

FlameandIce

A young stallion exits the Everfree a cloak over his body though it seemed to be of high quality something not really expected from a dweller of the everyfree
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Rush of MLP

Rush grew tired of sitting in one spot, so he stood up and began to plan where he was going next. After a couple minutes of silent contemplating, he finally decided to go into the Everfree Forest.

Standing up, he turned and began his walk to the forest.

Seriack

((Is this thread still alive? Or has it died?))
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Teal Turken

// I'm pretty sure it finally died, though that's mostly because of the massive influx of *ahem* poor RPers that flooded it. \\

// Also hello Seriack. :) \\

Seriack

((Ello Teal. Decided I might make a come back... Though I won't be exactly... The same as I was before my disappearance.  ovO))
[move][/move]

Teal Turken

// You might want to try the beach RP. It's pretty interesting. \\

Seriack

((But it won't be the same...!  DD:))
[move][/move]

Teal Turken

// Well, if you like we could do an RP here. \\

Seriack

((Maybe we can bring this thing back from the brink, hmm?))

The train stopped at the station, whistle blowing to announce its presence... As if the squealing breaks had not done that first. Ponies milled about as they left the different compartments, some meeting others and others just getting out to take a short break from sitting for hours on end. One however, actually passed by everypony, heading in to town... One that may look familiar, at least in color...
[move][/move]

Teal Turken

// Maybe, but I don't know who to play as. \\

Seriack

((Anypony you'd like... I'll just let my character sit there until somepony comes along.))
[move][/move]

Teal Turken

// Would you be against me playing Sanny? \\

Seriack

((Who was Sanny again? I can't remember if I was around whenever you played as this character... Or my memory isn't very good. >.<))
[move][/move]

Go Up