Hey, everypony.

Started by Seriack, 2013 Feb 12, 01:30:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Seriack

Well, I joined the forums back in October.... Didn't really post anything, just wanted to keep tabs, but I guess I should start. Hope to see this game succeed where all the others have sadly been shot and swept under the carpet.  D:
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Billow Pillow

Introduction:

Greetings, and welcome new friend to the Legends of Equestria! It is a pleasure to meet you, If you ever need any help please feel free to ask a staff, or one of are many helpful and active members here on the forums! Also please be sure to remember to check out the rules Here.

My Chat:

Glad you finally decided to join the posting world! Hope you have a wonderful time here.  :nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Jenzy

Introduction: Greetings! Welcome to the Legends of Equestria Forums! Be sure to read the Rules. There's even a Help thread as well if you want more information.

Well then. Happy posting! :D

Do you Roleplay?

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome back to the forums and to LoE please check out the rules explore and have fun   ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

sutanshachou

Welcome! Comrade Pony. Oh, I said just like the Soviets   :3
But anyway, have fun!  :D

Blaze Dust

Hello have fun in the forum!!!! :3 my favourite pony is rainbow dash. ^-^

BYE!!!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Seriack on 2013 Feb 12, 01:30:37
Well, I joined the forums back in October.... Didn't really post anything, just wanted to keep tabs, but I guess I should start. Hope to see this game succeed where all the others have sadly been shot and swept under the carpet.  D:
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Seriack

I've been asked if I roleplay twice now! Have I, that's a question that I can say yes to. It has been a while since I last did. The most RP I've done has been graphic based (IE in Garry's Mod, HL2 RP) but I have done some text RP, and I was actually looking over some of the RP threads while I was waiting for classes to start today.

SO, to make it a bit sorter of an answer, yes I will most likely RP. Just gotta find a way to get the most out of my OC's bio without going into too much detail that will be covered when I finish the "novel" I am writing for him. ^-^
[move][/move]

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Seriack on 2013 Feb 12, 15:54:04
I've been asked if I roleplay twice now! Have I, that's a question that I can say yes to. It has been a while since I last did. The most RP I've done has been graphic based (IE in Garry's Mod, HL2 RP) but I have done some text RP, and I was actually looking over some of the RP threads while I was waiting for classes to start today.

SO, to make it a bit sorter of an answer, yes I will most likely RP. Just gotta find a way to get the most out of my OC's bio without going into too much detail that will be covered when I finish the "novel" I am writing for him. ^-^
Well, if you ever feel interested, I hope you can come take a look at When Darkness Falls, Royal Academy of Magic, Pony Cosmology, or any of the other RPs we have here ^-^  I'm sure the players and I would be honored to have you if you join!
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Seriack

Hmmm... Slight problem with my OC... After writing a chapter and a half, I find that there is somepony else going by Farsight on FiMFiction... But he has no story(A little intro, I guess) and no actual OC I see created. Would it be considered stealing if I go by said name? (I actually don't plan on using FiMFiction for my story anyway, just wanted to see if anypony else had the same name). What do?
[move][/move]

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Seriack on 2013 Feb 12, 17:08:11
Hmmm... Slight problem with my OC... After writing a chapter and a half, I find that there is somepony else going by Farsight on FiMFiction... But he has no story(A little intro, I guess) and no actual OC I see created. Would it be considered stealing if I go by said name? (I actually don't plan on using FiMFiction for my story anyway, just wanted to see if anypony else had the same name). What do?
if you had the name first, and have evidence of that, then you could dispute it I guess.  Otherwise it's probably not worth the arguing, unless you really are attached to the name.

Seriack

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Feb 12, 18:18:33
Quote from: Seriack on 2013 Feb 12, 17:08:11
if you had the name first, and have evidence of that, then you could dispute it I guess.  Otherwise it's probably not worth the arguing, unless you really are attached to the name.

Well, looking at the time he joined FiMFiction... He did so before I even knew MLP existed as it does now. I wouldn't be too attached to it... If I could come up with a different name that has the same meaning. Just been using it pretty much since when I joined the Herd. Oh well...
[move][/move]

The Wandering Magus

you could ask him for permission?  There's a random Youtube video that's called The Wandering Magus, but I've yet to have any complaints about my name anywhere on the net.

Seriack

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2013 Feb 12, 19:44:33
you could ask him for permission?  There's a random Youtube video that's called The Wandering Magus, but I've yet to have any complaints about my name anywhere on the net.

I'll just wait until he says something. We may not ever cross paths either. There is that quote... "Better to ask forgiveness than permission." XD
[move][/move]

Jenzy

Quote from: Seriack on 2013 Feb 12, 15:54:04

If you want to go get started with no sign-up required, there's the ever so active "Live in Ponyville" and "Life in Canterlot" ^-^

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here.
There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here.
Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

dont worry my friend this site will last FOOORREEVVEEERR

Go Up