Go Down

Tiger

What in the world? lol
They all look so derp ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Driftless Night

Trilight Dashie

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

PrincessButton

2012 Jun 23, 00:11:53 #1223 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 23, 00:14:22 by Pinkie Pie

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Book Smarts

videogamehunter

Trilight Dashie

Spoiler: Lucky Dash? : • show
]

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

sonyablademaster

anyone who been on deviantART knows who this is

Book Smarts

*WARNING*FALLOUT EQUESTRIA SPOILER

Spoiler: show
First Warning, this could destroy the rest of the plot for you[spoiler] Last Warning, don't say I didn't warn you[spoiler]It's Surprise, the first ever natural born Alicorn which was seen in the epilogue
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Driftless Night on 2012 Jun 22, 09:29:34
SPIRIT!

ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU

sonyablademaster

Spoiler: Warning this sad • show

Book Smarts

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Crystal Chaos

The Traveling Monk

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 23, 19:14:03
http://www.deviantart.com/#/d54o76w

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

posted on the last page. Still bucking hilarious though. I really should play some Mario bros. sometime.
The path of life is a winding one. It is best to remain hopeful down it, and to bring a few good friends and snacks for the trip.   -Panxen, the traveling monk.

My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2937.0

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: The Traveling Monk on 2012 Jun 23, 19:36:56
Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 23, 19:14:03
http://www.deviantart.com/#/d54o76w

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

posted on the last page. Still bucking hilarious though. I really should play some Mario bros. sometime.

"1UP, 1UP, 1UP, 1UP...."
And that, my pony pals, is how Celestria lived past 1000 years. So many lives xD

Book Smarts

Those poor turtles  :'(

Rad Thunder

sonyablademaster

Trilight Dashie

Go Up