Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

It's called The Cramp Twins, and, to pull a page out of my Top Ten Hated Cartoon Characters script, the show follows one of the most idiotic, dysfunctional, barely held-together families I've ever seen. You've got an annoyingly self-rightous son, his (I can't say how I feel here) of a brother (the one pictured), a hyper cleanfreak mother (voiced by Princess Celestia :I), and a whiny, selfish wuss of a father. And that's not half the cast.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Night Pony

Then don't watch it? Problem solved.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

LeviathanTS

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2015 Feb 01, 03:52:48
"Android is for poor people" nonsense. You have that backwards. iPhones , like all Apple products, are for people with more money than sense. Disregarding the exorbitant prices, Apple products have always been unabashedly marketed toward the technologically illiterate. Everything about any Apple device is streamlined and restrictive like a virtual prison. They may call it 'ease-of-use', overbearing nanny OS says I. I want to use my device the way I want to, not the way the manufacturer wants me to. I prefer Android over iOS for the same reason I prefer PC over Mac - it's more of an open, customizable platform. And if I'm saving a few hundred dollars, that ain't bad either.

If I remember correctly, some Apple products were designed to break after a year, they were made from a material that slowly corrodes over time

To be fair, its not like they're making millions...
or billions
QuoteTo this day I won't touch any Apple product with a 10 foot pole.

I wouldn't touch an Apple product with a 10 foot pole either, but I would with a sledgehammer
Apple is similar to Nike, advertising inspires its success

Also, some will just buy Apple because they cost the most, believing from that logic that Apple is the best, makes me angry... *grabs sledgehammer*
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Chromastone64

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Feb 02, 16:57:08
Then don't watch it? Problem solved.

It's not on over here anymore. But I still hate every single character. That's how bad it is.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

DawnsEmbrace

Spoiler: show

...Does Chishio know?...  :(
<br />

byndbored

Yesterday was colder than a blizzard in a freezer, and things don't look like they're getting much better.
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2015 Feb 02, 17:53:31

...Does Chishio know?...  :(

Yeah, I know. :s For a little while, I was in denial and felt like it was all just a nightmare, but it sunk in.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

LeviathanTS

Just heard about this myself  :c
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Elphyda

Peace Keeper

I have heat rash, and today was kinda warm. The sun hits me, ugh my head.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Stardust Dragon

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2015 Feb 02, 17:53:31
Spoiler: show

Well now I feel just awful...Should have known I'd regret saying that I was hoping he'd recover for RWBY...

My heart goes out to those who knew him well, and especially his family.  Losing someone that close hurts tremendously...

Midnight Breeze

Me: Are you excited for the world cup this year?

Other person: Dude, the world cup was last year.

Me: There's one this year too. It's in Canada.

Other person: Oh, you mean the WOMEN'S world cup. Why didn't you say so? I thought you meant the real one.

What's the deal with this attitude? I don't specify the gender devision when refering to the men's world cup, so why should I do so with the women's? It's just as legitimately a world cup as the men's devision is.

I'm inclined to mention that the USWNT is the best national soccer team in the world for the women's devision. The USMNT is middle of the pack at best for the men's. Seems to me American soccer fans should be prouder of our women than our men.

Clint Dempsey's still my favorite though....

Randam Saiko

Spoiler: How I feel every morning • show
Me: Society has crumbled, love doesn't exist, the sun has burned out, winter is eternal, the night is everlasting.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Lync Volan

2015 Feb 03, 02:52:18 #15254 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 03, 02:57:30 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2015 Feb 02, 23:04:23
Spoiler: How I feel every morning • show
Me: Society has crumbled, love doesn't exist, the sun has burned out, winter is eternal, the night is everlasting.

everlasting night and eternal winter sounds simply lovely to me :]

Post Merge

noticing where i stand seems to be what annoys me today :l
Spoiler: Example • show

Invultrois

Lync Volan

Invultrois

2015 Feb 03, 04:31:34 #15257 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 03, 04:33:29 by Invultrois
Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Feb 03, 03:49:56
haircuts chosen by your mother :/?

No, basically i hate cutting my hair.  :l
Also i take that as an insult.  >:/

Lync Volan

Quote from: Invultrois on 2015 Feb 03, 04:31:34
No, basically i hate cutting my hair.  :l
Also i take that as an insult.  >:/
why do you cut it unless your mother or parent figure told you to :s?
and don't take it as an "Insult" i didn't mean it that way X3

Emperor

That one moment when you forget to put butter on something.   o.O

Just a person.

I'm rarely on but you can message me. Through pms or on my account.

Go Up