Mane 6's ages.

Started by Dark Hooves, 2013 Oct 08, 17:23:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

I found this on my MLP FB page and decided to post it here.

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Midnight Breeze

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Tiger

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 Oct 08, 17:23:01
I found this on my MLP FB page and decided to post it here.

Spoiler: show

I personally disagree with this. Just look at the filly stage of Fluttershy, and the filly stage of Rainbow Dash.

Look at how long Fluttershy's legs are! None, and I mean NONE, of the other mane 6 are as tall as her. This always leads me to believing that Fluttershy is the oldest.

Unless it's some sort of mutant filly stage that makes her taller even if she's the same age.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Azure

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cider

QuoteIn the United States and some parts of Canada, "hard cider" usually refers to the alcoholic beverage discussed in this article, while "cider" may refer to non-alcoholic apple juice.
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

blobking156

Well, non-alcoholic cider usually doesn't usually have foam.

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Oct 12, 06:25:43
Well, non-alcoholic cider usually doesn't usually have foam.

I am 110% certain that the cider they drink is non-alcoholic, for the sole reason that spike is shown drinking it. They would NEVER depict a minor drinking alcohol.

blobking156

Dragons live longer than ponies. they are stronger in other ways, like when Spike lifts heavy things, like in S3,Spike at your service, he is able to put huge rocks in the pile at one point. i'm pretty sure it would have the same effect as an adult pony on him. plus, they probably would not have intended alcohol at all.

antherax

Quote from: blobking156 on 2013 Oct 12, 06:34:58
Dragons live longer than ponies. they are stronger in other ways, like when Spike lifts heavy things, like in S3,Spike at your service, he is able to put huge rocks in the pile at one point. i'm pretty sure it would have the same effect as an adult pony on him. plus, they probably would not have intended alcohol at all.

That's a fairly good reason,

but also
watch digibrony's video

SnowBrony

QuoteIn the United States and some parts of Canada, "hard cider" usually refers to the alcoholic beverage discussed in this article, while "cider" may refer to non-alcoholic apple juice.

I think that pinkie might be 18-21. Fluttershy would be about 19-21.Rainbow Dash is about 19-22.Twilight about 19-22. Rarity is about 20-23. That's about how old I think they are, since the cider isn't alcoholic.

LOL!
           -SnowBrony

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: antherax on 2013 Oct 12, 20:29:54

but also
watch digibrony's video

Fanmade YouTube videos have no relevance to the actual show, so this video proves nothing.
I'm back

Teal Turken

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Nov 02, 22:41:53
Quote from: antherax on 2013 Oct 12, 20:29:54

but also
watch digibrony's video

Fanmade YouTube videos have no relevance to the actual show, so this video proves nothing.

Of...no...relevance.
YellowRain, that is possibly the stupidest thing you have ever said.

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Nov 02, 23:53:34 #12 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 02, 23:56:12 by Yellowpikmin476
Well, I didn't really watch it. So I guess it could be considered stupid in that I didn't quite understand the contents, but making snide comments like that is really unnecessary. I thought you were one of the nicest members here, but you just proved the opposite about yourself.
I'm back

Teal Turken

2013 Nov 03, 00:25:35 #13 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 03, 00:30:05 by Teal Turken
I speak my mind. Am I really suddenly a total jerk despite all the nice things I've done just for one string of text I posted?

That aside it's not the contents of the video but how that exact set of words could easily be said about any fandom's work.
I'm not at the peak of my thought power at the moment, but to put it simply it's just exactly a good argument to put on the table. I can't find the words to say it, it's just not something you should say. "Because it's fanmade it's not relevant" That doesn't sound the least bit wrong to you in any way?

It's fine if you don't accept Digibrony's thoughts, it's HIS head canon so it's not something you need to take as fact. Besides he does in fact point out facts in the video such as how Lauren Faust had made a tweet (I think, could've been facebook) about what the Mane 6's age group is.
EDIT
I apologize for my comment before, I didn't tell you at the time of that post why I thought that comment of yours was stupid.

Vick McBread

Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

blobking156

if the judgewould to hand down his verdict,

NOT UNFEASABLE

Midnight Breeze

GoldenTerrabyte

Well just listen to one more thing.

First of all, I wasn't in any way planning to continue the argument.
Second of all, I made a mistake. I shouldn't have said something about something I didn't know enough about.
Third of all, like I said, I didn't watch it, because, well, I'll admit it, I often jump to conclusions. I've seen it countless times where there's a discussion just like this thread, and someone will post some fanmade video that makes no sense whatsoever, and I thought that's what this was gonna be. Which, I'll admit, shouldn't really be a reason to say something about it.

But none of any of that should be grounds to say I was stupid. And that is why I still stand by what I said about you being one of the meaner people here. No matter how many nice things you say, one horrid comment will turn that ALL around. Why does it matter at all? Because it means you didn't think one second about the person's feelings. Anyone who would have given it any thought at all wouldn't have said it.
I'm back

Teal Turken

I'm taking this to PMs so the thread may resume on topic.

GoldenTerrabyte

There is no need to. This argument has ended.
I'm back

Go Up