Dimension Jumpers (new thread)

Started by AAA13, 2013 Feb 15, 15:06:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AAA13

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Feb 21, 22:11:39
Jenzy looks up, down, left and right...
Huh, what do we have here...
((Usually I go "enter room" and I wait for the master of the RP to reply "the room has these/general description of the room." x3))
(Just walk into the weapons room.)
[move][/move]
forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5700.0
Thanks to Bravo539 for the avatar!

Ryo_D_Disk

Cheshire Night just sits there in his own world looking down letting his voice echo for those who wished to hear it
"Oh the game had begun, and this tale is soon to be undone, for when two and two collide again the worlds shall both meet there end, but though night and dawn, stars and clouds there paths can still be set free, but those who wish to change this world must remember what it is that is key"

Jenzy

((I suppose what you gave me is good enough))
Quote from: AAA13((some weapons, mostly concussion grenades and stun genades that give of blidning flashes of light.))

I'm impressed. They really are prepared for anything. Unheard of, being in a dark "ponyverse."
Jenzy thought out.

AAA13

Portal Jumper noticed most of the ponies in the room staring at her and used her implants to hack into the system from where she stood and set off the alarms.
She ran to the weapons room and found Jenzy, "What are you doing in here?!?"
[move][/move]

FlameandIce

J summons his scythe he destroys a few buildings while looking for them
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Jenzy

Hmm?
Jenzy looked back to see Portal.

Hey... I was just, um, checking around the facility. Is there a problem? x3

AAA13

"This is the- never mind, grab some of those grenades and come with me." Portal Jumper said, grabbing several stun and concussion grenades.
[move][/move]

GalvinRoe

2013 Feb 21, 22:31:11 #207 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 22, 15:36:11 by GalvinRoe
 Un-death felt the sudden destruction of the ponies about it, all this destruction and desire for death . . . He could not comprehend. Sending out his tendrils of thoughts, he pushed them into every individual across reality.

"Those of you who are enlightened, who wish for life and have had your full of death, may come to the dimension of dreams, science and light. Come away from your world of destruction and certainty of death . . . "

Un-death filtered away from the universe, slowly morphing back into it's previous universe and brining all individuals, with any desire to come with it. It would do its best to seal that reality away, perhaps they would be successful . . . perhaps not, but THAT is another story.

FlameandIce

J holds up a newer Cinimatic record [glow=red,2,300]this is one of many that will suffer[/glow]
RP idea give me feedback

Bravo 658

The air around Grassblade suddenly distorted, and light itself wrapped around him like a blanket.  He vanished unexpectedly--armor and all--from the corner of the war room.

FlameandIce

[glow=red,2,300]come on come out and face me! >:O [/glow]
RP idea give me feedback

Jenzy

Quote from: AAA13 on 2013 Feb 21, 22:30:38
"This is the- never mind, grab some of those grenades and come with me." Portal Jumper said, grabbing several stun and concussion grenades.

Jenzy did as told.
Yes ma'am. What's happening ma'am? Trouble?

AAA13

[move][/move]

Seriack

Farsight could feel the Presence tickling his mind, but his determination held firm. No, the death of ponies was not something he desired, but there were those that did not care. That was why his Dream magics were to ensnare and trap his opponents. The Presence did affect him some what, though, and his thoughts turned toward his friends, but this only fueled his determination to not see the Multiverse burn and be enslaved beneath the evil that awaited them.

As the alarm went out that the seal had broken, Farsight was yanked out of his reverie, the fact that the Presence had left helping with this. He rose and watched as the armored Pegasus vanished... But he had no time to dwell on this and so followed the other ponies as the call to arms was made.
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Teal Turken

((This thread has such irregular movement times I can't tell when and when not to be checking this thread! D:))

Zappy peeks out of Jenzy's bag.
Grenades? What kind of weapons are those and why do you need them? :(

Laebenal

"Can somepony please explain what have happened? I'll do all I can to help if somepony tells me what I can do." Aspex said while looking at all the ponies preparing and running.
Nightmare pony is here!
[move][/move]
(.gif made by KoalaLover99)
My OCs
Here I am... Alone as always...

Jenzy

((Whoah. What happened to this? :o

Guess we wait for AAA13. I understand if she's busy. x3))

Go Up